Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) (99651 Views)

30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React / Private Jets In Akure During Akeredolu's Swearing In Ceremony (Photos) / FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by ElFenomeno1: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
d 2 yorubaboon women got theirs by jumping beds of senators (TRADITION)
the other 2 are tiffs..

Name and shame the senators please...... Go on!!!!
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by calabardick(m): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2015
hamzakito:
so igbo woman no dey??

Nigerians are afraid of Igbos', I don't know why, but the are the economic pillars of this country

1 Like

Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by tobex23(m): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2015
So, only Deizani Allison is the Politician there.
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by pantless(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2015
Where is my wifes name?...well, follow Jesus that's all
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2015
sugar mummies are better than younger liability olosho naija babes kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by arabianights: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2015
hamzakito:
so igbo woman no dey??

if uju ifejika wanted a jet she would get one better than those women who stole to get what they have.Alakija herself didnt work for the money she got there by her means

Read up on this woman.i soooooo admire her
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by donKonji: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2015
did y'all notice that they are all fair... seems fairness is a criteria for getting wealth..

1 Like

Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by arabianights: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2015
sheddo619:
receive sense

but he has sense....much as his language is crude .Thpse women didnt earn their money
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by deebsman1(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2015
Theifs wey use their own power of pus*y so well unlike most brain dead Nigerian women that just open it anyhow for scammers

2 Likes

Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2015
Enviable women...
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by Gassa007: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2015
hamzakito:
so igbo woman no dey??
You are really a big foolish fool bigot..#SpitsOnUrHead.
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by breakeven: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2015
donphilopus:
When they are done with her (Alison-Madueke) in London and the EFCC start theirs, she would wanna own 'common' Toyota Corolla, but wouldn't be opportune. No room for thieves in this dispensation.
I assure you there are more thieves in this dispensation than five Allison madueke combined. And again wana bet with me, Allison madueke would come out stronger than before. You know why? corrupt people cannot fight corruption. what they are doing is dress rehersal. Their turn to chop more.

1 Like

Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by demarc001: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2015
Cossy no dey dia?
So all dis boobs wen she dey sell all dis year neva buy ha one?
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by FTBOY: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2015
if i have any of them as sugar mommy my own don better be dat o. na to fvck, fvck and fvck and get paid, paid and paid ..... tongue
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by sheddo619(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2015
arabianights:

but he has sense....much as his language is crude .Thpse women didnt earn their money
yea dats tru,though his lauguage use was uncalled-for
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by ademipeju(f): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2015
My turn soon....
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by afanide: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2015
No One will complain as No Pastor's wife made the List.

Helloooooooo..... Any complaint in the House?

If Mrs Oyedepo OR Mrs Adeboye made that List the internet would have been Locked with INSULTS/CRITICISM

2 Likes

Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by omusiliyu(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2015
GhanasexWorker:
Please dos coming to Ghana should Call me for Intimate Pleasure. +233244355419

Are you a gay?

May thunder strike you.

1 Like

Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by sukkot: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2015
igbo women carrying last since the time of adam and eve. hausa and yoruba is where its at. if you are igbo, exit on the left. grin

funny enough these yoruba and hausa women became trillionaires by hijacking igbo oil blocs. telling you igbo are slaves . no be me talk am oooo shocked

ZOOGERIA HUSTLE IS ONLY FOR THE STRONGEST AND MOST DIABOLIC

1 Like

Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by DPricey1(f): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2015
I'm a newbie, how do I hustle for FP? embarassedI'm a newbie, how do I hustle for FP?
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by deramarks(f): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=shoksimba post=39403780]No 2 a nor gree. She be thief!!![/quote. Whn I see her eyes I see a great woman. Who turned victim of injustice. D real thieves haven't been discovered
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by ademipeju(f): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2015
omusiliyu:

Are you a gay?

May thunder strike you.

grin grin
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by osazeeblue01: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2015
Congrats. Is only God that know the heart of men.
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2015
[size=20pt]OIL MONEY [/size]
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by LegitDiva: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2015
vanity upon vanity
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by Greatestdebo(m): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2015
What a man can do, sheeeet!!!
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by bigwallace(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2015
athaboi:
Great women!
even diezani abi
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by globalresource: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2015
Whereas some ladies think a man must do all the buying for them
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by Seculent: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2015
Yanks101:
Igbo women are not corrupt. tongue
Igbo women only knows how to Pokenose, full of corruption,turn husband to mumu and fight.
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by Seculent: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2015
demarc001:
Cossy no dey dia?
So all dis boobs wen she dey sell all dis year neva buy ha one?
She wan go sell all her family?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo / Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.