Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

wq - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / wq (9289 Views)

"My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista / Photo Of Tonyebarcanista / Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: wq by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
CyberWolf:
My brother that's what pained me most..You need to see how we fought dirty on Sunday morning..No be small thing oo grin ...I'm just observing things now.

My brother in arms, Sunday was not easy. But we held our end.

2 Likes

Re: wq by CyberWolf: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

My brother in arms, Sunday was not easy. But we held our end.
Yes ooo my brother..It's a good thing that they showed their color early. Imagine how disastrous it will be going to war with this kind of people as ally? If Edwin Clark can deny GEJ few months after election, then I'm not surprised at all.

4 Likes

Re: wq by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
ew

1 Like

Re: wq by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
CyberWolf:
Yes ooo my brother..It's a good thing that they showed their color early. Imagine how disastrous it will be going to war with this kind of people as ally? If Edwin Clark can deny GEJ few months after election, then I'm not surprised at all.

I am really happy about this development. It makes things easier.

Even if Biafra is a single state, as long as that state can operate properly and have respect for its people, provide necessary amenities and grow its economy, its enough!
Now we are armed with knowledge and wisdom about these people, we have moved on.
Biafra is self sufficient.

I still believe that if biafrans were to find themselves in a desert, they will always find a way to build a million gardens.

Ndi Biafra bu ndi Ako n'uche

4 Likes

Re: wq by CyberWolf: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

I am really happy about this development. It makes things easier.

Even if Biafra is a single state, as long as that state can operate properly and have respect for its people, provide necessary amenities and grow its economy, its enough!
Now we are armed with knowledge and wisdom about these people, we have moved on.
Biafra is self sufficient.

I still believe that if biafrans were to find themselves in a desert, they will always find a way to build a million gardens.

Ndi Biafra bu ndi Ako n'uche
You've said it all my brother, time shall tell...

2 Likes

Re: wq by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
exxell:

Bro, am quoting you for my next thread. Am also taking some of your ideas... Thanks

It may not be necessary, let us move on.

My joy is that those who thought lots of Igbos are against Biafra can now see how we have stood in unison.
Even those that never spoke, now have the courage to defend ndigbo and Biafra.
If I die now, I die a happy man because people are no longer ashamed to identify with Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: wq by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
melodies:
So on point okolochyke, I'm of the same view. Tonyebarcanista is only speaking the mind of the true Rivers man on the issue of the igbos

Personally I don't like taking sides on tribal war, but I am quick to point out issues when someone's integrity is on the line.

You may share same view as the 'accused' TonyeBarcanista and other Rivers people as you claimed, it battles me to note that you people pay more attention to Igbos 'grabbing' your land/oil than to those that are actually in control of your oil. Have you guys ever wondered if you lots have invested same energy you guys invested in engaging the Igbos on NL, in engaging those that has loot and raped your land ( the looting and raping is still going on) that by now you sure would have made some progress.

I am only sorry for those that take you guys serious, until I see threads calling out every single Nigeria that are not of Rivers extract to stay off the oil wells in your region would I take you guys serious. Other than that, na just normal beer parlor gist ooh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: wq by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I hate it too. But seriously, that barcanista bleeped up...
Big time! Wasn't expecting this from him @ all..

2 Likes

Re: wq by PhockPhockMan: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
CyberWolf:
The one that pained me most is that his brother in the crime, Truckpusher openly said that Igbos voted GEJ because of greed and lust for oil money so I heard.. ...Hmmm Nawa oo shocked shocked angry
Did Truckpusher ever say such rubbish?

..... human being.

1 Like

Re: wq by Beremx(f): 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
modath:

You know i don't spare him but i can't help feeling for him cos dem twitter lords gave him no place , FB didn't allow him peddle his "analysis" there & the only place his ego is being massaged is now where he is receiving a major pounding....

His plan to use here as a launchpad for a PDP post just crumbled finally.... .. His hustle ain't paying off!!! cheesy

On to beta mata, how ya doing? Everything going beautifully i believe... Good news all the way.. kiss
I am doing well my sister! Thanks so much for your sisterly care. smiley
Re: wq by spinoff: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
dekdek:

This is the best part of the OPs post. Sane men will only focus on this and split on the rest.
Re: wq by PhockPhockMan: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Beremx:
na so!
I don't pity him because he has shown his true colors. He's just like Edwin Clark who is anti-igbo but decided to pretend he loves Igbos because of Jonathan and then returns to be an Igbo hater because the romance between him and Jonathan is over.

Such people don't deserve pity. I hope my Igbo brothers have seen who their backstabber is?

Nne, Ike gwuru.

2 Likes

Re: wq by CyberWolf: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

..... human being.
absolutely..
Re: wq by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
cg
Re: wq by CyberWolf: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
exxell:

Just see how Satan is using that Young Man to destroy opposition supporters!
I'm yet to recover from the shock.. grin
Re: wq by SUBMARINE: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

..... human being.

He said so.
Re: wq by kodded(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
sad cry
Re: wq by docadams: 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
PassingShot:
I MUST SINCERELY CONFESS THAT I HAVE BEING ENJOYING THE DRAMA SINCE TWO DAYS BACK.

WHAT A RELIEF FOR THIS USUALLY HOT POLITICS SECTION!

CONTINUE GUYS!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
grin cheesy grin cheesy
grin cheesy grin
grin cheesy
grin

I have been speechless till this moment having to check and recheck that I am truly on NL.
Well, if I am to rechristen this thread it will be 'The Collapse of the Unholy Alliance'.

3 Likes

Re: wq by MrMbaM: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
exxell:

May all Nwachinaemelu family perish in lagoon, may I Emeka die a miserable death..

cheesy cheesy cheesy Trouble sleep, yanga go wake am.
Re: wq by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
gp
Re: wq by MrMbaM: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
exxell:

See basstard.... Zombie.... Anu Mpama.... Otu gbawakwa nne gi dia. cheesy cheesy Call me anything you like... Its going back to you bro... You aint smarter than me grin grin.
[/s]

May all your family called Nwachinaemelu perish in lagoon, May Emeka never reap the fruit of your labour, may you use your hand to kill your ugly dwarf mother. I know you will wanna deny your name, b.astard son of a sheep.

1 Like

Re: wq by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
sd
Re: wq by fx45(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Beremx:
what truth please? That Ndokis are Ijaws? So you're now on the side of the protection seeker just because of his anti-igbo stand?

You fall my hand!
You don dey get small sense... That's nice.

All thanks to the 'Protection Seeker'
Re: wq by MrMbaM: 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
exxell:

May all Nwachinaemelu family perish in lagoon, may I Emeka die a miserable death before december.....

Nwachinaemelu Emeka, I swear you are very dull. Chai... Why are you denying your own name? Oya say amen to my prayer up there since you denying your name already cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: wq by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
fl
Re: wq by MrMbaM: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
exxell:

Amen to your prayer times 1,000 if thats my name...... Mumu. grin grin Amen times A million if its my family name basstard.... But if thats not my name bro or my family name, may your prayer and wishes go back to you a billion and trillion times.... Say Amen Basstard....

Amen oooo. Buhahahaha Shame dey make you curse your own family, chai..... May all Nwachinaemelu family perish in lagoon, May Nwachinaemelu Emeka die without traces, that ugly glasses you putting on with break soon. B.astard

1 Like

Re: wq by Jesusloveyou: 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
modath:

How many threads upon this one single moniker!!!

Can't someone have a dissenting opinion ? cheesy

Abeg make una forgive am, he shouldn't be left outside after a stormy & heavy rainfall....

their umbrella is tattered, it can't cover any of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: wq by modath(f): 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
their umbrella is tattered, it can't cover any of them

Good one.. wink
Re: wq by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
tr
Re: wq by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
dude truth be told, the trends and claim that ph belongs to igbo is by igbo nt outsiders. The arogancy to it and all spans every thrend, comment etc ths is nt election period, i have seen millions of confirmed igbo say and believe ths. Igbos and niger delta have neva been one. They believe what they think of the igbo tendency to them. And wont change, Its igbo that looses, just like the present political sucide. Its better u get to knw nw than been silently used and dump.

And who the hell are you??
Yoruba Igbo wannable...
You even stoop so low to use an Igboid monicker...
Shameless tribe...

1 Like

Re: wq by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
qw

2 Likes

Re: wq by SweetSoup(m): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
This is just a tip of their arrogant nature, anyone that has a contrary view is abused and labelled Yoruba. If they can discriminate and marginalise their own people in the form of OSU, the discrimination and marginalisation of the south south minority would be grand. Am from Edo State and not part of Biafra according to the map drawn by Kanu, i support a peaceful secession and not this ipob version (war) of Biafra. People who can't take a bullet from a 2mm pistol would be calling for war, pray God the war they want doesn't come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Is Overworked, Judges Deserve Rest, Says Saraki's Lawyer / DPR Seals NNPC, Mobil, Total Filling Stations For Cheating / 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.