Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

wq - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / wq (9294 Views)

"My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista / Photo Of Tonyebarcanista / Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: wq by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
fr

4 Likes

Re: wq by SeverusSnape(m): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Na wa oh! cry cry cry cry
I hate this feeling!
I hate it too. But seriously, that barcanista bleeped up...

6 Likes

Re: wq by donphilopus: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Vicotex:
una dey share boundry with Auchi ba?
No worry, i go personally lead iyekhee guys to displace this fake edo man

Lol. . .Iyekhee what You and commonsense get personal disagreement If SO, try to mend fences. You go tell me when Iyekhee guys come become Biafra. . If your papa born you well come to Edo North and spew gibberish and see what would become of you. .You no just get sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: wq by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
exxell:
TonyeBarcanista, I have officially confirmed that you have run mad... Please, never you in your miserable life mention me in any of your morronic threads. I never knew that you are this irrational and childish. Do you know how your Nairaland political enemies will be laughing at you now? What went wrong with your brains? Do you know how your fanbase have dwindled drastically? So, you now discuss kitchen topics meant for women? So, you are truely an attention seeker? Why have you chosen to be discussing and meddling with volatile topics that will cause and ferment trouble among people who share similar interest?

So, because of few Igbo miscreants (who may not even be Igbos) on nairaland who are bent on causing mischief, you went ahead to be opening morronic threads you know that will breed hate and acrimony? So, the enemies have finally gotten to your head on Nairaland? The war is no longer against Northern hegemony but now against the Igbo nation? Alas, how have the mighty fallen!

You see how you are now pitching Igbos on Nairaland against the good people of Niger Delta on Nairaland just to gain cheap fame? Are you aware that the morronic thereads you keep on creating are being spread on blogs and may go far and wide? Are you a nonnentity? Do you know that there are particular issues you are not meant to be commenting on because of their volatile nature? So you are really working for APC albeit discreetly? Your job is now to sow discord and evil among people who share the same political interest, similar languages, similar boundaries and similar religion? Are you not aware that there are Igbo people who will die defending the integrity of the Igbo nation and for the Niger Delta republic?

This is why I feel that your political opponents in APC are right about some things they said you are chief among them are: Sycophancy, Green snake, Hypocrite, Liar and a Dubious fellow..Etc That is why I have also held some of your political enemies ahead of you. I admire them for their clarity of thougt and principled unbiased commentaries... Example is the fellow called Midolian.

You have fallen so low as to be discussing Biafra? Ndoki is Ijaw? Bla bla bla bla bla bla? You are no longer the once mighty political commentator? That takes political commentary war to the North amd South West? You are now an evil, agent of discord? Why not prostitute back to APC where you left from? You see why your page was not featured on Nairaland frontpage when your thread was carried by a prominent online news vendor?

Do you know how insensitive you have now become? Let me teach you a little since you are rettarded in history. What concerns the Igbo nation and Ndoki? Ndokis may not be Igbo but are you aware that they speak an Igboid language? What is Isalachi in Ndoki? Is it not good morning? Isalachi is Ijaw language right? So because we ignored you people and have been condoning your betrayals, you people want to turn it to an expansionist program? Go and ask the Hausas the tribe that is a thorn in their flesh in Nigeria. I dont even know why I am taking this serious because I know that you are a nonnentity among prominent Niger Delta sons. Your voice is unheard of... Only on Nairaland. So, there is no way your views can represent their views!

Even me advising you, was I created Igbo? Where you created Okirika or Ijaw? Are you not aware that the Igbo is a coinage the british gave to people who speak Igboid languages? I am from Idemmili in Anambra state. Have you seen an Idemmili man speak pure Idemmili? Do you think an Imo man can understand it? Are you not aware that the Ikwerre people are dialects in the Igboid languages? Just like the Igbankes of Edo? Aniomas of Delta? Onitsha of Anambra? Obowo of Imo? Ohafia of Abia? Are you aware that all these people I mentioned are Mighty nations classified under the Igboid languages? But will you ever see an Imo man claim he is not Igbo?

On the issue of Biafra, do you think I support the Biafran style of Nnamdi Kanu? Do I love the actualization of Biafra? CAPITAL YES. But Do you think the Biafra of my dreams is the Nnamdi Kanu style? But does that remove the fact that Nigeria is a useless nation as Nnamdi Kanu always says? Does it remove the fact that Nigeria is a zoological republic with animalistic tendencies? Even though Nnamdi Kanu insults people and is volatile, does that remove the fact that he speaks hot truth?

Have you ever seen people like Chino11, Chinology, Ozaekpe or IsrealiAirforce open anti Nnamdi Kanu threads saying he does not represent their interest? Are you not aware that Nnamdi Kanu is battling the same Northern Hegemony we are fighting? Even though you may not agree with him on some certain things he says, why open a thread on that? Why not codedly ignore?

Are Igbos the people lifting oil from your land to Kaduna and Lagos? Your head needs to be checked Asap bro. Its either you have lost it or that you are a discreet APC member pretending to be PDP.

By the way, I was never PDP and can never be PDP. I am APGA and Pro PDP. So anyday you open your PDP threads, dont mention me again.

N.B
I HAVE UNFOLLOWED YOU NOW... SAME WITH MY FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES WHO HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING TOO. PLEASE DO SO TO ME.. UNFOLLOW ME JEJELY... MUMU.

Tonyebarcanister is as useless as the anus of a maggot!!

5 Likes

Re: wq by MrMbaM: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
exxell:
Thunder destroy my generation and everything they stand for... Including me and the blind bat of a mother that gave birth to me. I will surely perish before december. Ozu mbom!

Amen. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: wq by Vicotex(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol. . .Iyekhee what You and commonsense get personal disagreement If SO, try to mend fences. You go tell me when Iyekhee guys come become Biafra. . If your papa born you well come to Edo North and spew gibberish and see what would become of you. .You no just get sense.
fear of the unknown dey worry you and wia u 4 c BIAFRA 4 my post? am currently in Ibie "Edo North", if dem born u well, use bike come zongo, weda i no go buther you den snd ya corpse to ur mama house dx noon

2 Likes

Re: wq by donphilopus: 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Vicotex:
fear of the unknown dey worry you and wia u 4 c BIAFRA 4 my post? am currently in Ibie "Edo North", if dem born u well, use bike come zongo, weda i no go buther you den snd ya corpse to ur mama house dx noon

You dey mad o. . .Na unto say I no dey support your party you take dey yearn this sh1t? Mah place far from Ibie well. .if not I for show. .I should now be afraid because a stupid nonentity like you dey blab While you no come Igarra cum spew this gibberish make you see whether them no use you count scores. .You are a fool sef. .If them finish you here, you wh0rish mama no go see your stewpid corpse bury!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: wq by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
This Barcanista debacle speaks volumes as to the character of igbos on this forum. smh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: wq by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
et

2 Likes

Re: wq by 3kay945(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
*I was only passing by when noticed the tick voices echoing like a drop of stone in agip tank*

What da hell is happening here? cool

2 Likes

Re: wq by Vicotex(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
donphilopus:

You dey mad o. . .Na unto say I no dey support your party you take dey yearn this sh1t? Mah place far from Ibie well. .if not I for show. .I should now be afraid because a stupid nonentity like you dey blab While you no come Igarra cum spew this gibberish make you see whether them no use you count scores. .You are a fool sef. .If them finish you here, you wh0rish mama no go see your stewpid corpse bury!!
i dey laff dx mumu, cross boundry come igara camp 2moro, make thunder fire me, if i no kill you hide for inside that Otairu farmland

2 Likes

Re: wq by Kagawa10: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
biafranking:
what s in their lands that we dont have ?
What do we want to claim in rivers state?
Is it possible to come all the way from onitsha to drive away the ikwerre people from their lands?
How do they mean we want to claimed their lands?
How many igbos have oil well in the east?
But the hausas and yorubas from a dry lands ve taking every gadamn oil well from their places and they re fighting ghost. Why'?
Kagawa10:

Big hogwash and lies!
The likes of Uba, Emeka offor, Peter Odili, Anyaoku, Arthur Eze are dancing over the oil wells they own!
Shameless peoples with their fraud!
And for the records, Ondo's oil production dwarfs the oil produced in the whole of southeast!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: wq by Vicotex(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
3kay945:
*I was only passing by when noticed the tick voices echoing like a drop of stone in agip tank*

What da hell is happening here? cool
barcanista jx sh!t 4 body
Re: wq by Truckpusher(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
CyberWolf:
The one that pained me most is that his brother in the crime, Truckpusher openly said that Igbos voted GEJ because of greed and lust for oil money so I heard.. ...Hmmm Nawa oo shocked shocked angry
If you can't say things the way they were then your dignity is in the gutters and I'm not surprised - after all ,dignity is something you people never had and will never have.

This is the last reply you'll ever get from me .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: wq by PassingShot(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
I MUST SINCERELY CONFESS THAT I HAVE BEING ENJOYING THE DRAMA SINCE TWO DAYS BACK.

WHAT A RELIEF FOR THIS USUALLY HOT POLITICS SECTION!

CONTINUE GUYS!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
grin cheesy grin cheesy
grin cheesy grin
grin cheesy
grin

5 Likes

Re: wq by 3kay945(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Vicotex:
barcanista jx sh!t 4 body

Eyah, the dude na my padi here o. cry
Re: wq by donphilopus: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Vicotex:
i dey laff dx mumu, cross boundry come igara camp 2moro, make thunder fire me, if i no kill you hide for inside that Otairu farmland

Bye-bye. . .Hahahahahahahahaha. . .So this fool wey I even dey follow yearn na one kind Egbira camp wey dey for dey sell cassava and yam he dey stay wey he dey spew all this sh1t. .You are a fool. .If you enter Igarra wey you return back safely, no be my mama born me. .don't fvvck with us!!

Bye-bye for now you fool.
Re: wq by Vicotex(m): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kagawa10:

And for the records, Ondo's oil production dwarfs the oil produced in the whole of southeast!!
but the recent stats says otherwise.

Btw, d oil well this igbomen u quote own is located in igboland, they didnt go to another tribe oil when they have ir abudant in their domain

3 Likes

Re: wq by Ugomba(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
If you can say things the way they were then your dignity is in the gutters and I'm not surprised - after all ,dignity is something you people never had and will never have.

your profile pix have established the claim that Age is not maturity! Bla bla bla bla, you talk just like a woman!

4 Likes

Re: wq by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
br

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: wq by Kagawa10: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Vicotex:
but the recent stats says otherwise.

Btw, d oil well this igbomen u quote own is located in igboland, they didnt go to another tribe oil when they have ir abudant in their domain
See another lie!
Why don't you back your diatribe with reputable proof?
Yeye!

1 Like

Re: wq by melodies: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
So on point okolochyke, I'm of the same view. Tonyebarcanista is only speaking the mind of the true Rivers man on the issue of the igbos

okolochyke:
Igbos especially the men have a very low self esteem

Just because some people told them the truth, they have resorted to abuse and blackmail

There must be something so vile and terrible about Igboland that makes Igbos lay claim to other peoples lands.

If they are not claiming Lagos, they tell us they own Abuja, now they claim that they own PH

For the last 72 hours, all they have done is open useless threads because some people have hurt their pathetic ego

smh....

4 Likes

Re: wq by fiftynaira(m): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nairaland PDP = sacked
Superme court = pdp scaked
Tribunal= PDP sacked

Am seriously waiting when chief wailer bacranista will open an apology thread to the igbos.

4 Likes

Re: wq by jakiedudu(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin PDP dying Online and Offline!

What a week! cheesy

Abeg make una pity Tonyebarcanista, the "likes" you people dash him on his threads determine how much he collects from PDP office... tongue
Which is a welcome development. The dead of PDP will lead to the disintegration of Nigeria. This country is not a nation.

4 Likes

Re: wq by modath(f): 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
PassingShot:
I MUST SINCERELY CONFESS THAT I HAVE BEING ENJOYING T BH E DRAMA SINCE TWO DAYS BACK.

CONTINUE GUYS!

grin cheesy grin cheesy
grin cheesy grin
grin cheesy
grin

I kid you not, i no dey even remember say i wan comment for post (after aunty sp*m bot, release me), na the drama i just dey follow.... cheesy grin

Sunday, i was just willing pastor to finish sermon quick make i go see where the drama dey. cheesy grin
Re: wq by Vicotex(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kagawa10:

See another lie!
Why don't you back your diatribe with reputable proof?
Yeye!
am sure u were blind to the fact that a thread containing stats was featured on FP few days back

3 Likes

Re: wq by Observant: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
exxell:

Close your dirty mouth boy. I am an Igbo man and have bever laid claim to PH and Lagos. Lagos geographically is located in the South West so it belongs to the Yorubas. PH is the sole right of the people of the Niger Delta including the Igbos there! Get that into your thick skull.

Why am against him is that he should have understood that threads claiming PH as Igbo land were created by mischief makers like you with alternate monikers... For the purpose of sowing hatred.

TonyeBarcanista whom I used to think was smart enough should have known that from his senses. Instead, he decided to go to there level and open morronic threads that are anti-Igbo.. Slimy maggots...

I have no claim whatsover to the land of the Ikwerre and nobody should lay claim to the land of the Idemmilis! Simple... But that does not remove the fact that we are all Igboid by creation!

Strangers misconceptions of the igbo people in the niger-delta region/South-South region.

There is the horrible misconception by people who know very little to nothing about the igbo groups in these regions. (Namely The Etche, Ekpeye, Ndoki, Adoni, Ikwerre etc)
I am an igbo man from enugwu-ukwu( The name of Our land) in anambra state, we call ourseleves "ENUGWU" when we want to feel proud or when we interact with other igbo people. This is the same for the Arondi-izuogu(The name of there land) poeple of IMO state who called themselves "IZUOGU", same as the Onitcha man who would sometimes call himself "NWA ONYE ONITCHA" and called you "NWA ONYE IGBO".
As you can see, every igbo man comes from a group like the ones from the niger-delta region but we all know we are Igbo people.

The people who are at the forefront of this divide and rule scheme in this country are seriously trying there best to tell these Niger delta region group igbo that they are not igbos thereby trying to convert the names they call there gruop to there tribe or worse cases distort there history. Thats why you hear thngs like Ndoki is not igbo, Does it mean that ndoki is now a tribe?
This is exactly what was sold to the Ikwerres whom there brother Nkwerre are comfortably seated in IMO state as regular Igbo people but them the ikwerres (though a large number still know they are igbo people) now want to be identified as a tribe.
This also unrelated to the fact that they want to be attached to (Our OYEL) with no baggage of the entire Igbo race.

To this stranger and miscreants if i wake up tomorrow and decide to be called "Enugwu", then i cease to be igbo. (How convienent especially when there is OUR OYEL to scream from the roof tops.)

On the Issue of Biafra, it is very obviuos that the country our forefathers fought for in the 60s comprising of different ethnic groups Igbo,Izon, Ibibio, Efik, Annang, Itsekiri, Isoko, Urhobo,etc will as at today not work as one united country, this might be bitter but sadly true but look at it from the bright side, no one wants a mini Nigeria and more especially with people hardwired to (OUR OYEL).
Nigeria is a fraudulent creation no doubt and any reasonable person would want to opt out of this union and the only way i see it happening is by mutual understand of the tribes that make up Biafra. A mutual understand to pull out of Nigeria the way we were before the marriage then categorically state that

1.) Every tribe shall go there separate ways at the actualization of the struggle.
2.) Every "Proudly" Igbo group who wishes to join The republic of Igboland shall do so with there people and there Lands.

3.) If other tribe namely (Izon, Ibibio, Efik, Annang, Itsekiri, Isoko, Urhobo) wishes to form ther own country (which i consider another nigeria but really it isn't my business), they can do so.

4.) Clear boundaries most the discussed and be a major priority.

In the absence of this understanding, then i urge my people to drop the biafra ambition which would probably be sabotaged again and join the Hause-Fulani and Yorubas in this game of thrones called Nigeria, we clearly have the numbers to play but waste it on sentiments.

I wrote this this morning.

2 Likes

Re: wq by Kagawa10: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Vicotex:
am sure u were blind to the fact that a thread containing stats was featured on FP few days back
Dunce, that was Igr, not oil production!
What do you think about Ondo having more Igr than Delta? Do Ondo produces more oil than Delta state?
Your answers to these question would show how stup!d you are!
I wonder what kind of dunces ibo are breeding as children nowadays!
Now back up your stup!d claim or shut the Bleep up!
Shameless goat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: wq by PassingShot(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
modath:

I kid you not, i no dey even remember say i wan comment for post (after aunty sp*m bot, release me), na the drama i just dey follow.... cheesy grin

Sunday, i was just willing pastor to finish sermon quick make i go see where the drama dey. cheesy grin
This clearly tells the kind of people these guys are. They're unreal, not set up to debate issues that can better their lots but those that have no link with their prospect.

Shame on all of them. Big shame!

1 Like

Re: wq by MrMbaM: 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
exxell:

My useless mother is Ewu Congo...

Cool

1 Like

Re: wq by fulanimafia: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
PassingShot:
I MUST SINCERELY CONFESS THAT I HAVE BEING ENJOYING THE DRAMA SINCE TWO DAYS BACK.

CONTINUE GUYS!

grin cheesy grin cheesy
grin cheesy grin
grin cheesy
grin
Re: wq by CyberWolf: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
If you can say things the way they were then your dignity is in the gutters and I'm not surprised - after all ,dignity is something you people never had and will never have.

dignity ko, dignity ni undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Erdogan To Visit Four African Countries / Community Relationship: Nigerian Military Organises Dance Competition In Plateau / Breaking: Rivers Tribunal judge is Buhari's Inlaw - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.