Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation (68333 Views)

Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) / Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper / Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by tpiah11: 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by kosokoadeyemi: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kabiyesi ki ade o pe Lori oba,ki bata o pe lese oba,month irukere pe lowo oba nigba tie ki ilu ife oroju,ki ilu ife raye,aboyun ile ko bi were,ki awon agan ti owo bosuun ase waaaaaa,ori ADE ki oba.
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by kosokoadeyemi: 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kabiyesi ki ade o pe Lori oba,ki bata o pe lese oba,ki irukere pe lowo oba, nigba tie ki ilu ife oroju,ki ilu ife raye,aboyun ile ko bi were,ki awon agan ti owo bosuun ase waaaaaa,ori ADE ki oba.
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by searay(m): 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Please I need photo of the man that will be buried with him
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by labiola: 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
We usually call him ''yeye", we worked together in the same building , he was the CEO of one of the subsidiaries of the parent company I worked for. He's humble, generous and playful. one thing I have learnt from his appointment is that one should never underrate anyone, one should try as much as possible to nice to people , you can never tell where you are going to meet that same person again. I know a lady who worked for him and defrauded him, the day he knew about the fraud, he broke down and cried because he really trusted this young lady with his money being the cfo of his coy. To the new Oni of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, I congratulate you sir. Oye a mo ri o.

2 Likes

Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by adeoba2008(m): 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
May his days be long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by Henry22(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
BlackOnassis:

When can I come to pick up the gift pack? I have been appointed chief courier to the new monarch. grin
as soon as am back from jamaica
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by omoakinn: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
I think that is abobaku by the left?
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by DandyWalker(m): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Bonapart:
before your for Fathers and their dirty idols, the bible was already in existence... when you get to where they are you ask them that question. am sure they're in right position to answer you
This is supposed to be an intellectual conversation. When you raise a good point, nobody argues it. See, if u had lived at the time those forefathers lived, you would have worshipped the idols and partook in the 'dirty' traditions. Meanwhile, the traditions were not all about idol-worshipping . There were so many beautiful things about the tradition. Calling the traditions dirty is , at best, obnoxious.
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by Bonapart(m): 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
DandyWalker:
This is supposed to be an intellectual conversation. When you raise a good point, nobody argues it. See, if u had lived at the time those forefathers lived, you would have worshipped the idols and partook in the 'dirty' traditions. Meanwhile, the traditions were not all about idol-worshipping . There were so many beautiful things about the tradition. Calling the traditions dirty is , at best, obnoxious.
you have no idea the damage they've caused in our lives today... if only you can go spiritual and see beyond the physical

My dear anything outside the word of God is dirty
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by Tbright: 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
dihalao:
The state government now decides who the next king would be, only in our generation.
That was how when they were fighting on who would be the next Oba of IKORODU, they had to take the matter to court and the judge selected who the king would be.

9ja I hail oo
Its now glaring that the government decides o,can't just imagine how tradition is been abolished,it got me thinking,Is the Queen of England been approved by Government...don't blame them though since Kings are been paid salaries by the government....
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by MeandSum: 1:54am On Oct 28, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
He a cute nigga.

Will he inherit the old wives?

Technically, no. They now consider him the head of the family,not husband. In Yoruba culture all he inherits when it comes to his father's wifes is their problem.
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 28, 2015
Bonapart:
Tradition: one of the straight part to hell

Refrain from it and be saved

The extent to which you've been brainwashed tho...
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by CzarChris(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2015
Bonapart:
pity you more because you refuse to accept the truth. Dig deep into your tradition and you will get what your grandfathers get
Did i mention your fathers in my post?
Its clear that stup!d following of religion has made you judge, jury and executioner.
Oh what surprise awaits, all you sanctimonious hypocrites on the last day, when you end up seeing "low life sinners" being welcomed into the bosom of the Lord.
For clarifications i refer you to Romans 9:15
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by Bonapart(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2015
CzarChris:
Did i mention your fathers in my post?
Its clear that stup!d following of religion has made you judge, jury and executioner.
Oh what surprise awaits, all you sanctimonious hypocrites on the last day, when you end up seeing "low life sinners" being welcomed into the bosom of the Lord.
For clarifications i refer you to Romans 9:15
low lives sinners or sinners who repented

Na wa for your kind of gospel o
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by Bonapart(m): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2015
idbusah:

The extent to which you've been brainwashed tho...
i know you can't recover from it

Brainwashed traditionist
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by CzarChris(m): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bonapart:
low lives sinners or sinners who repented

Na wa for your kind of gospel o
For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
Remember the story of the proud pharisee and the publican, praying to God? Who did God answer his prayer?(Luke 18:9-14)
How do you know that your not a sinner? For even saying you're not a sinner and judging/condemning someone to hell, not knowing of that person's personal relationship with God. You just commited the sin of "PRIDE".
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by Bonapart(m): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
CzarChris:
For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
Remember the story of the proud pharisee and the publican, praying to God? Who did God answer his prayer?(Luke 18:9-14)
How do you know that your not a sinner? For even saying you're not a sinner and judging/condemning someone to hell, not knowing of that person's personal relationship with God. You just commited the sin of "PRIDE".
by their fruit we shall know them....
He who deny me in the presence of men, he will deny in the presence of God
What personal relationship are we talking about
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by CzarChris(m): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bonapart:
by their fruit we shall know them....
He who deny me in the presence of men, he will deny in the presence of God
What personal relationship are we talking about
still judging? Kill that spirit of pride in your life, that's all i will say to you.
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by EreluY(f): 3:26am On Oct 30, 2015
Bonapart:
Tradition: one of the straight part to hell

Refrain from it and be saved

ABSOLUTE NONSENSE. THERE IS NO HEAVEN OR HELL ANYWHERE. IT'S A SHAME THAT AFRICANS IN GENERAL AND NIGERIANS IN PARTICULAR ARE, AT THE EXPENSE OF THEIR OWN TRADITIONS, SHAMELESSLY HOOKED UP ON FOREIGN MYTHS AND FOLKLORES PASSED ON TO THEM AS ETERNAL 'TRUTH'. ANY KNOWLEDGEABLE PERSON WOULD ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT THAT MANY OF TODAY'S CHRISTIAN TRADITIONS WERE ACTUALLY BORROWED FROM ANCIENT PAGAN TRADITIONS AND PRACTICES.
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by Bonapart(m): 7:15am On Oct 30, 2015
EreluY:

ABSOLUTE NONSENSE. THERE IS NO HEAVEN OR HELL ANYWHERE. IT'S A SHAME THAT AFRICANS IN GENERAL AND NIGERIANS IN PARTICULAR ARE, AT THE EXPENSE OF THEIR OWN TRADITIONS, SHAMELESSLY HOOKED UP ON FOREIGN MYTHS AND FOLKLORES PASSED ON TO THEM AS ETERNAL 'TRUTH'. ANY KNOWLEDGEABLE PERSON WOULD ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT THAT MANY OF TODAY'S CHRISTIAN TRADITIONS WERE ACTUALLY BORROWED FROM ANCIENT PAGAN TRADITIONS AND PRACTICES.
may God have mercy on your lost soul
I took a minute to view your profile and actually saw you're deeply lost

Christianity is not a religion but a fellowship with our HEAVENLY FATHER
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by EreluY(f): 1:30am On Oct 31, 2015
Bonapart:
may God have mercy on your lost soul
I took a minute to view your profile and actually saw you're deeply lost

Christianity is not a religion but a fellowship with our HEAVENLY FATHER

I am knowledgeable and educated enough to know that your imaginary and unseen father (stop referring to non-existent heaven) is unreal. No theistic proofs (cosmological, teleological and ontological) has succeeded - even on academic level - in convincing intelligentsia that God exists. Now go and be educated (not simply certificated) to become liberated. That's what you and your indoctrinated Africans need.
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
Bonapart:
i know you can't recover from it

Brainwashed traditionist

Haha! Tradition has been with us and is as old as time itself. The same white men who bought our ancestors as slaves brought Christianity to our land. They Used every means in their disposal to tell the world that black people are lesser beings- if not worse than animals. They came to our land and told us that our cultural practices that we have been discharging happily are wrong and theirs is right...Maybe you dont know what brainwashing means to start with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opobo: Town Where Keeping Dogs, Noise Making At Night Are Forbidden / Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). / Oba Of Lagos Should Learn This From Alaafin Of Oyo(photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.