Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction (34651 Views)

Buratai Dapper In Suit As Wike Hosts Colorful Banquet In Rivers / Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos / Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by seniorbros(m): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
Singingbae:
Ok?

Pls someone tell me, where did Yobe Tribunal rule from?

I need answers

THERE WAS NO POLITICAL VIOLENCE IN YOBE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by civic11: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
please how do i get to Adeda Bello Close in orisunbare shasha alimosho area of lagos
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by MadCow1: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
MightyD:

Congratulation for having google in your mobile at least for letting you know how many LGA in River State of IGUOCHA.

But put back your sit belt when N.E.W will be re-elected as the Governor of River State till 2015.

Yeah.. Keep telling yourself that bullshit.

I remember this same time last year when you PDP Niggas were bragging all over that place and saying APC couldn't oust President Goodluck Jonathan. See how that ended up.

I will advise you to wear complete PPE becauce you are about to be taken on the ride of your life.

IKWERRE PEOPLE ALONE CANT WIN YOU AN ELECTION IN RIVERS STATE.. Rivers State is about to be liberated without one ounce of bloodshed.

2 Likes

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by bitrusnathan396(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
kahal29:
The Rivers State Chapter of All Progressives Congress, APC, has lauded the Nigerian Supreme Court on its decision to throw out the bid by Wike to declare the sitting of the Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal in Abuja as being against the law.

The apex court ruled that the President of the Court of Appeal acted in line with the ‎law in transferring the sitting of the tribunal to Abuja for security reasons.
The court also affirmed the judgement of the Court of Appeal, which had earlier okayed the decision of the Tribunal to assume jurisdiction.

“As a party, the APC is grateful that all seven eminent jurists of the Supreme Court unanimously agreed that there was sufficient violence before; during and after the elections to justify the relocation of the tribunal to Abuja and that the relocation of the tribunal to Abuja was to safeguard the lives of the tribunal chairman, members and witnesses.

The apex court likened the violence in Rivers to that of a theatre of war such as is prevailing in the North-East”, the party said in a statement sgned by its Publicity Secretary, Chris Finebone in Port Harcourt today.
The APC noted with delight that Justice Okoro from Akwa Ibom State not only concurred but went further to say that Rivers State was a theatre of war and as such protection of life and limbs of members of the panel and interested parties was paramount and thus relocation of the Panel imperative.

The APC also commended the eminent Supreme Court Justices for once again re-affirming that they always dispense justice without fear or favour despite the frequent boasts by Nyesom Wike that he has all the Justices of the Supreme Court in his pocket, whatever that means.

The significance of all seven eminent Justices of the Supreme Court speaking in one voice in today’s judgment according to the APC, is that the faith, hope and confidence of the ordinary Nigerian to get justice is assured in the Nigerian judicial system.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/apc-hails-nigerian-supreme-court-as-wike-loses-appeal-on-jurisdiction/
wike is a learner
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by PecE2Make: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
If Wike wins in the rerun of the election, who will bring back the Rivers state election petition tribunal hence it is APC dat is dictating at the center? I hope the rivers tribunal will remain in abuja forever. Yoruba and Hausa always taking panadol in rivers state issue. Buhari has not contained boko haram yet he wants to start a dance that he will not finish in Rivers state. PDP forever in Rivers state period.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by Lancier(m): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Personal Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Professional Indemnity, Public Liability Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Loss of Shares Indemnity,Performance/Advance Payment/Bid Bonds,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call/whatsapp LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by Chiaka(f): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
This is one of Jonathans Achievements and your god Buhari has gone to pick the certificate

https://www.nairaland.com/2693937/buhari-gets-certificate-delisting-nigeria

reuben79:
go and ask jonathan first"for ruled nigeria for 4 years wiout achieve anything.wailer like u
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by redcliff: 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
missKiffy:
I don't think Apc can win rivers or bayelsa, they will still lose

That was how we did not think apc could snatch the federal level but they did. Let me tell you one thing.. nothing is impossible. Anything impossible has not been done before

2 Likes

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by ayodejys(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
The six month Industrial attachment for Wicked Wike is over.APC all the way.

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by Mooaloji(m): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Singingbae:
Ok?

I need answers
ABUJA
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by missKiffy(f): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Enesi47:
tell me your state?
Ogun state, why do u ask
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by bashydemy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by bashydemy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
tolexy007:
The wind of change blows in Rivers, Akwa ibom tribunal, but i dont no y the wind decided not to blow in Yobe tribunal ...
So what do you want to tribunal to do about the Yobe election? was there enough evidence to nullify the election like that of River and Akwa Ibom? Remember Delta too where the PDP Governor win tribunal and you never complain about that... yeye dey smell
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by ybalogs(m): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Who rules in Rivers state now?
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by ybalogs(m): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nah to dey expect accusations and counter accusations now. Yé-yé dey smell
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by Consula: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
Etche is not really Ikwerre. I will agree with PHALGA, OBALGA, KELGA and EMOLGA. However, while OBALGA is certain cos his from Rumueprikom, remember that Amaechi is from Ubima in KELGA. This now leaves EMOLGA and PHALGA . That is to say that its Wike's influence vs. Amaechi's influence in the remaining two.
MadCow1:

Local Government Abreviation Headquarters

Abua/Odual Abolga Abua
Ahoada East Alga(East) Ahoada
Ahoada West Awelga Akinima
Akuku Toru Akulga Abonnema
Andoni Anolga Ngo
Asari Toru Asalga Buguma
Bonny Bolga Bonny
Degema Delga Degema
Emohua Emolga Emohua
Eleme Elga Nchia
Etche Etche Okehi
Gokana Golga Kpor
Ikwerre Kelga Isiokpo
Khana Khalga Bori
Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Onelga Omoku
Obio/Akpor Obalga Rumuodomaya
Ogu/Bolo Ogu/Bolo Ogu
Okrika Walga Okrika
Oyigbo Oyilga Afam
Opobo/Nkoro Olga Opobo
Port Harcourt Phalga Port Harcourt
Tai Talga Saakpenwa
Omuma Omulga Eberi

These are the local Governments in Port Harcourt.. The Highlighted are the sure votes Wike has because those LGAs are Ikwerre in a way.. The rest are up for grabs.

Wike does not share this sentiment of yours. If he did, he would have had no need to rig the elections the way they did in the first place.

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by alrahmanonline(m): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Singingbae:
Ok?

I need answers
Abuja of course
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by Ephemmm: 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Singingbae:
Ok?

I need answers

However, someone should also tell me why Election Tribunal was moved out of Ekiti to Abuja during GEJ's administration.
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by alrahmanonline(m): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
tolexy007:
The wind of change blows in Rivers, Akwa ibom tribunal, but i dont no y the wind decided not to blow in Yobe tribunal ...
So you expect pple suffering from insurgency attack to vote for Pdp? wake up bro?
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by ihatesycophant(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
Singingbae:
Ok?

I need answers
Yobe Adamawa and Bornu all sitting in Abuja.
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by Banter1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
damton:
Wike should chanel his resources and efforts towards the re-run elections.

He needn't fear anything. I still believes he'll win anyday anytime. The state is largely PDP.
do you understand the term "Federal Might"? If you don't please ask.
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by tope777(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Banter1:
do you understand the term "Federal Might"? If you don't please ask.

Federal might work for you only if your party is more popular. APC is Lagos as PDP is Rivers.

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by lucianohase(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wike must win the r e run, I'm 100% sure. Amechi n Dakuku will later cry....No more Apc in our Brick House !!!!
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by Banter1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
tope777:

Federal might work for you only if your party is more popular. APC is Lagos as PDP is Rivers.
I just "LIKED" your post. May Almighty GOD spared our lives Amen. I will be the One to remind you when APC takes over Rivers.
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by tolux247(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
missKiffy:
I don't think Apc can win rivers or bayelsa, they will still lose

Thre is 32 local govt in River an APC own the 20 local govt whre Wike an PDP rigg... this 20 local govt hvr more than vote than d other remain 12 local govt n APC already got 1 out if 12.... wait till they anounce Gov Dakuku Peterside

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by tope777(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
ybalogs:
Who rules in Rivers state now?

Wike Remain the Governor till after Appeal / Supreme Court. Today Supreme Court ruling is about the jurisdiction of the Court not about the Tribunal Judgement of Saturday. It is a pity Toddlers on Nairaland only jump into conclusion with no knowledge of what the discussion is all about.
Wike still remain Rivers States Governor and he never up till now fill any Appeal regards Saturday judgment. Be guided accordingly.
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by Enesi47: 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
missKiffy:

Ogun state, why do u ask
lol kashumu pupet
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by dicksononline(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by tope777(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
MadCow1:

Yeah.. Keep telling yourself that bullshit.

I remember this same time last year when you PDP Niggas were bragging all over that place and saying APC couldn't oust President Goodluck Jonathan. See how that ended up.

I will advise you to wear complete PPE becauce you are about to be taken on the ride of your life.

IKWERRE PEOPLE ALONE CANT WIN YOU AN ELECTION IN RIVERS STATE.. Rivers State is about to be liberated without one ounce of bloodshed.

Below is the true voters distribution in Rivers State, what you don't know, you don't know grin
What most non-indigene and non-resident dont understand is the SENTIMENT in our(Rivers) politics. over time it is establish that we are electorally divided along riverine/upland and thus we vote along this sentimental, invisible line. Gov. Wike is an uplander-obio kpor and his deputy, Dr. Mrs Ipalibo Banigo is from riverine - kalabari married to bonny(a perfect blend for politics). while Dakuku and his deputy are both from riverine-opobo and andoni. Riv state has 23 lgas of which 8 is riverine(3 out of 8 is kalabari n 1 bonny) while 15 is upland. again base on long history of sentiment the upland which have about 2/3 of the voters WILL NEVER VOTE for a riverine but for their own. then here in d riverine, d people perceive amaechi as a big disgusting traitor and wil never support whatever he stands for. (in which 4 out of d 8 riverine is d home of d incumbent deputy gov.) one of d remaining 3riverin lga is okrika lga which has told apc not to campaign there. again all d hoa members ar pdp wit grasrot structure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by tope777(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
tolux247:

Thre is 32 local govt in River an APC own the 20 local govt whre Wike an PDP rigg... this 20 local govt hvr more than vote than d other remain 12 local govt n APC already got 1 out if 12.... wait till they anounce Gov Dakuku Peterside

What most non-indigene and non-resident dont understand is the SENTIMENT in our(Rivers) politics. over time it is establish that we are electorally divided along riverine/upland and thus we vote along this sentimental, invisible line. Gov. Wike is an uplander-obio kpor and his deputy, Dr. Mrs Ipalibo Banigo is from riverine - kalabari married to bonny(a perfect blend for politics). while Dakuku and his deputy are both from riverine-opobo and andoni. Riv state has 23 lgas of which 8 is riverine(3 out of 8 is kalabari n 1 bonny) while 15 is upland. again base on long history of sentiment the upland which have about 2/3 of the voters WILL NEVER VOTE for a riverine but for their own. then here in d riverine, d people perceive amaechi as a big disgusting traitor and wil never support whatever he stands for. (in which 4 out of d 8 riverine is d home of d incumbent deputy gov.) one of d remaining 3riverin lga is okrika lga which has told apc not to campaign there. again all d hoa members ar pdp wit grasrot structure
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by manck2: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19?: Haroun Olalekan Hamzat Is Dead. Lagos Deputy-Governor's Brother Dies / Comparing Tinubu's First 21 Days To That Of Buhari In 2015 / With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.