Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Somebody Help A "Friend-zoned" Niqqa!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Help A "Friend-zoned" Niqqa!!!! (480 Views)

SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] / He Treats Me Specially But Has Friend Zoned Me / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help A "Friend-zoned" Niqqa!!!! by AshleyCole10(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Love at times can be mixed with an iota of stupidity...A young friend of mine once walked up to me, he said "Joshua, I need help". I asked him what went wrong then he ended up telling me a love story.......here is his story....I met this girl few years back and we became good friends, recently(like 4 months) I've been having feelings for her but I kept it to myself. I tried my possible best not to let her know but I couldn't help myself....to cut the long story short....she got to know about his feelings and yet he didn't ask her out. The dude is silently suffering and he's out of ideas. I told him to face his fears and come plain to the babe....you advice pls..
Re: Somebody Help A "Friend-zoned" Niqqa!!!! by misspicy(f): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
awww
Re: Somebody Help A "Friend-zoned" Niqqa!!!! by Cutehector(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Love makes us weak...
Re: Somebody Help A "Friend-zoned" Niqqa!!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
But the question is when ur friend told that girl he like her, what was the girl's reaction? grin
Re: Somebody Help A "Friend-zoned" Niqqa!!!! by AshleyCole10(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
KashyBaby:
But the question is when ur friend told that girl he like her, what was the girl's reaction? grin
I really don't know..buh they are still very good friends
Re: Somebody Help A "Friend-zoned" Niqqa!!!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
If to say you dey collect you no go call yourself friend zone
Re: Somebody Help A "Friend-zoned" Niqqa!!!! by domwas2(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Life is all about facing our fear
Do things to her like u both are already dating ...as time goes on she won't know when she started dating you.
Re: Somebody Help A "Friend-zoned" Niqqa!!!! by marshalcarter: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
Op I knw its happening to you nd not ya frnd...nobody would harm you cheesy smiley

See...just bone and ask her out ni...she can't beat you..she can't kill you undecided...but if she agrees and you cheat and she bites of ya blockos grin (cos na wetin dey trend for females dis days) ayam not dere

You're a MAN
Re: Somebody Help A "Friend-zoned" Niqqa!!!! by Monalisa185(f): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
what's this 'friend-zone' I've been seeing/hearing about?
tongue
Re: Somebody Help A "Friend-zoned" Niqqa!!!! by assath: 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
while, the point is you need to know her reaction ,then you get sheet of paper put down ur contact and give it her wait......................for her call,
Re: Somebody Help A "Friend-zoned" Niqqa!!!! by Maximillian1: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Looks like most niggas dnt know d real meaning of friend zone

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Block This Guy's Messages / Come And See This Big Question And Drop Ur Honest Opinion / What Every Man Should Know Before Sponsoring A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.