Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Come And See This Big Question And Drop Ur Honest Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come And See This Big Question And Drop Ur Honest Opinion (479 Views)

I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... / Ladies I Need Ur Honest Suggestion To This Problem / I Need Ur Honest Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And See This Big Question And Drop Ur Honest Opinion by swemzkid(m): 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
to be sincere, the guys how do you feel when ladies makes the first move to dating. if you have never had an experience what is your say on it. and the ladies what do you have to say about it.

as for me I really think that the ladies should let us do our job not the other way round

your contribution is high appreciated
Re: Come And See This Big Question And Drop Ur Honest Opinion by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
there is nothing new under the sun, some guys will not date any girl unless the girl do the job
Re: Come And See This Big Question And Drop Ur Honest Opinion by realBliss(m): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
recycled topic

next>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Come And See This Big Question And Drop Ur Honest Opinion by BreezyCB(m): 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Another One

(1) (Reply)

Enhance Your Sexual Performance & Make Your Partner Happy In Bed With Samsu Oil / Recommended: Every Woman Should Read These 30 Rules For Godly Women / How I Wish!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.