Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Oftentimes The Lady Who Beams The Green Light Is Not The Lady You Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oftentimes The Lady Who Beams The Green Light Is Not The Lady You Love (805 Views)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oftentimes The Lady Who Beams The Green Light Is Not The Lady You Love by SSpeter(m): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
A lady who lives in my neighbourhood have been showing all kinds of light to my friend. My friend often pretend not to notice the attention until one day the lady walked up to him and told him that he is not observant. He tried to keep her in the friends zone both she is eager to leave the friends zone. Truth is my friend likes her as a friend. My friend is a technician with a manufacturing company and always lie to her about his "shift" so that she doesn't visit him at home. He once told me that "when she visits the temptation na die". He dare not tell the lady "I am hungry" because na mobile eatery she go carry come. She is a teacher nd home broken but my friend doesn't fancy those attributes. He spends quite well when they hang out as friends but she wants more than just hanging out and being just friends. She has even told me personally that she does not understand my friend but I think I do undecided. Sometimes she knows he is lying about his "Shifts"...cos she once told me " I know he is lying"..."last week afternoon shift this week again afternoon shift?"...I don tell her all the lie wey I fit lie to the point wey be say the lie start to dey confuse me cos I can't even figure out his shift due to the lies but she is determined...I feel for her but I can't just walk up to her and start saying all these..please ladies just show small light or no light at all....if a guy likes you let him walk up to you....and if he wants to be just friends don't bother showing any mumu green light......sips a cup of orijin...
Re: Oftentimes The Lady Who Beams The Green Light Is Not The Lady You Love by misspicy(f): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
true
Re: Oftentimes The Lady Who Beams The Green Light Is Not The Lady You Love by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Can of Bullet to follow....I've got someone similar too. Works in one of the foremost online retail stores in Nigeria. My friend linked us up but I lost interest later on cos she doesn't qualify to my beauty standards grin. (Who no like fine girls?). But she's been persistent and now, I'm finally gonna meet her this weekend at the mall.....just to satisfy her. She now knows I don't want to see her.

I'm not your friend cos I can be bad when I want to be. I no like you and you keep pushing yourself; I'll just do what I want and go off!
Re: Oftentimes The Lady Who Beams The Green Light Is Not The Lady You Love by bronzegoddess(f): 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Okay. Okay. Okay.
Re: Oftentimes The Lady Who Beams The Green Light Is Not The Lady You Love by SSpeter(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
Monsignior:
Can of Bullet to follow....I've got someone similar too. Works in one of the foremost online retail stores in Nigeria. My friend linked us up but I lost interest later on cos she doesn't qualify to my beauty standards grin. (Who no like fine girls?). But she's been persistent and now, I'm finally gonna meet her this weekend at the mall.....just to satisfy her. She now knows I don't want to see her.

I'm not your friend cos I can be bad when I want to be. I no like you and you keep pushing yourself; I'll just do what I want and go off!
lol.....seriously the lady is not looking bad at all. I could date her if I do have feelings for...its not about the beauty...my Padi like girls with swag..but she is too cool headed...
Re: Oftentimes The Lady Who Beams The Green Light Is Not The Lady You Love by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 28, 2015
SSpeter:
lol.....seriously the lady is not looking bad at all. I could date her if I do have feelings for...its not about the beauty...my Padi like girls with swag..but she is too cool headed...

Swagz do kill it mehn. But its got to have beauty and brains!
Re: Oftentimes The Lady Who Beams The Green Light Is Not The Lady You Love by SSpeter(m): 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Monsignior:

Swagz do kill it mehn. But its got to have beauty and brains!
Badt guy cool

(1) (Reply)

Which Gender Jealeous Pass? / Are Black Men With Bling Wealthy? / Please Vote Chidiogo Ibekwe As Cussons Baby Of The Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.