Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. (4307 Views)

Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan / President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) / Ajumogobia Admits Taking N18m ‘loan’ From Oil Firm’s MD For London Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by byna: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hello Guys,

I work in an oil firm but 3months ago, I went to work but I was called by the HR and handed over this letter of termination. Up till now, I have written them to pay my entitlements but they have not answered me.
What should I do next?

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by a2personal2013: 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Kpele. It's a sad reality we wake up to face everyday. It's most painful that our leaders think differently playing dangerous politics with us.

This administration lacked and still lacks an economic insight into solving the economic problems especially making unrealistic promises during the campaigns.

I am positively sure we will get through this phase but only hope that as youths we would have learnt to look deeply through our politicians to use our votes wisely.

My broda, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger.

5 Likes

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
Buhari will say
*.I feel your pain.It is only for a short period of time.
*.Lets make sacrifice for a better tomorrow.

My questions are,
how many of his family members are making sacrifices?His children just graduated in UK university.They got forex at a subsidised rate to pay their school fees.His extended family are getting jobs secretly in government.
Has he cut down the over #2b he budgeted for food for himself?
And most Nigerians are dying everyday.Who want to wait for this yeye sacrifice that is not even realistic?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by chriskosherbal(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
God save this nation.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by Davash222(m): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
I think the termination has nothing to do with Recession

Maybe something more than Recession.
Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
Davash222:
I think the termination has nothing to do with Recession

Maybe something more than Recession.
yeah.Economic depression right?

9 Likes

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by FastShipping: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
May God provide another job for you.

I once experienced job loss due to U.S economic downturn of 2008. It is not a situation anyone want to be in. Although, I was getting paid through unemployment insurance but still, it was a big deal to wake up in the morning and have no where to go for 11 months before securing a new job.

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by Goldencollins: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
Even the afonja Zombies are also feeling the dullards clueless economic policies after promising them heaven on earth b4 election.
Next time when you hear change you run for your life.
Sorry for your job loss tho

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by FastShipping: 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Goldencollins:
Even the afonja Zombies are also feeling the dullards clueless economic policies after promising them heaven on earth b4 election.
Next time when you hear change you run for your life.
Sorry for your job loss tho

Shameful for your post. Why you had to turn someone's pain into political tussle? Some of you have no soul. It is people like you who wishes the country is burnt down so you can celebrate the failure of government. People like you rather cut your nose to spite your face.

What a shame.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by rozayx5(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
FastShipping:

Shameful for your post. Why you had to turn someone's pain into political tussle? Some of you have no soul. It is people like you who wishes the country is burnt down so you can celebrate the failure of government. People like you rather cut your nose to spite your face.

What a shame.

nothing new, same way you aresa egift ngeneukwenu ba7man gbawe omenka , prayed and fasted for GEJ to fail, rather he left the country for your dullard to rule, only for the job to overwhelm him, nowadays all of you are now patriotic , you no more bash the army like you did before you all claim to love NIgeria now because Buhari is now in Aso Rock

i spit on all of ya hypocrisy

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by DropShot: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
[s]
rozayx5:

nothing new, same way you aresa egift ngeneukwenu ba7man gbawe omenka , prayed and fasted for GEJ to fail, rather he left the country for your dullard to rule, only for the job to overwhelm him, nowadays all of you are now patriotic , you no more bash the army like you did before you all claim to love NIgeria now because Buhari is now in Aso Rock

i spit on all of ya hypocrisy
[/s]
Your hatred will SURELY consume you.

GEJ was a monumental failure. It was well known throughout the world he was an Ineffectual Buffooon. It's result of his buffoonery we're witnessing via the economic recession.

Your wailing and that of others just dey start because PMB will surely rule till 2023 EXCEPT he decides not to run.
undecided undecided

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by rozayx5(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]

GEJ was a monumental failure. It was well known throughout the world he was an Ineffectual Buffooon. It's result of his buffoonery we're witnessing via the economic recession.

Your wailing and that of others just dey start because PMB will surely rule till 2023 EXCEPT he decides not to run.
undecided undecided

yea monumental "failure" where life was better and businesses boomed , now that we have a"successful" person things are worse

at bolded keep dreaming

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by DropShot: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
rozayx5:

yea monumental "failure" where life was better and businesses boomed , now that we have a"successful" person things are worse

at bolded keep dreaming
The Ineffectual Buffoon was a calamity all-round and you wailing zombies know it too. If not, how could a "president" not know Dasuki, Mettuh, Bafarawa and other goat-eaters were eating stealing that much yam?

PMB will rule till 2023 if he desires because 68% of Nigerians know he's not the architect of our current problems but the IB.

grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by rozayx5(m): 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
DropShot:

The Ineffectual Buffoon was a calamity all-round and you wailing zombies know it too. If not, how could a "president" now know Dasuki, Mettuh, Bafarawa and other goat-eaters were eating stealing that much yam?

PMB will rule till 2023 if he desires because 68% of Nigerians know he's not the architect of our current problems but the IB.

grin grin grin

mehn zombies dey sha

wetin concern me sef na una dey exchange children for rice in Kano grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by PaulIdu: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
How can we give you adequate advise when we don't know the type of oil company you worked for..please be specific is it Crude Oil company or Vegetable oil company?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by vedaxcool(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Falling oil prices .....stay strong something better will come your way

1 Like

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by ConqueredWest: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
byna:
Hello Guys,

I work in an oil firm but 3months ago, I went to work but I was called by the HR and handed over this letter of termination. Up till now, I have written them to pay my entitlements but they have not answered me.
What should I do next?

Which party did he vote for.?

Which tribe is he from .?

What criteria did he use to vote for his preferred choice.? cool

5 Likes

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by adami48(f): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]

undecided undecided
the question is, what are they saying now??

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by DropShot: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
adami48:
the question is, what are they saying now??
Find out and tell us.
Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]

undecided undecided
Even as gej was a failure,there was no economic hardship like we are experiencing,no job loses,recession.The only failure i can attest against gej was that he allowed people he appointed to be stealing at will.Dont be supporting your dullard online while you weep behind your keyboard.

9 Likes

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by bellville: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
byna:
Hello Guys,

What should I do next?
Sue them! Brief a lawyer with all the facts and records. The National Industrial Court is the appropriate court.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
DropShot:

The Ineffectual Buffoon was a calamity all-round and you wailing zombies know it too. If not, how could a "president" now know Dasuki, Mettuh, Bafarawa and other goat-eaters were eating stealing that much yam?

grin grin grin
He promised to improve within 5 month immediately he was sworn in on what pdp destroyed in 16 years.Only for him to destroy it more than how he met it when he took over from pdp government.Is he going to rig himself in?

6 Likes

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by dionma: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
As a lawyer I know the national industrial court is sympathetic to employers. You stand a very good chance. Just mail me: aegis attorney@gmail.com for further advice.
Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by dionma: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
As a lawyer I know the national industrial court is sympathetic to employees. You stand a very good chance. Just mail me: aegis attorney@gmail.com for further advice.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by dionma: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
As a lawyer I know the national industrial court is sympathetic to employees. You stand a very good chance. Just mail me: aegisattorney@gmail.com for further advice.
Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by DropShot: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Love Machine:
Even as gej was a failure,there was no economic hardship like we are experiencing,no job loses,recession.The only failure i can attest against gej was that he allowed people he appointed to be stealing at will.Dont be supporting your dullard online while you weep behind your keyboard.
Yeye dey worry una.

Na Buhari make oil price crash?

Na Buhari say make the Ineffectual Buffoon steal the money wey we for take cushion the effect of crude crash?

Abi Buhari dey print dollars ni?

Abi Na Buhari say make the mumu GEJ dey also borrow pay salary for March/April 2015?

Na Buhari make 28 States dey owe workers salary for up to eight months when the Ineffectual Buffoon was still in charge?

In fact Na Buhari no make many of una get sense!

Btw, you would green with envy at the life I live.

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by byna: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
bellville:
Sue them! Brief a lawyer with all the facts and records. The National Industrial Court is the appropriate court.

That's way forward. I think maybe I should wait a little longer to get more damages.
Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by byna: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
dionma:
As a lawyer I know the national industrial court is sympathetic to employees. You stand a very good chance. Just mail me: aegisattorney@gmail.com for further advice.

Ok sir. But my question can I sue in a High court? Or has to be an industrial court?
Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by dreamwords: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sorry cry
Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by Pidggin(f): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
DropShot:
[s]

undecided undecided[/s]

May Buhari rule your family till 2023, may he become the head of your nuclear family forever

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by bellville: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
byna:

That's way forward. I think maybe I should wait a little longer to get more damages.
Now is the time to sue. You know the court process is not instant. Once you sue, the company may call for dialogue and pay up.
Re: A Guy Was Working In An Oil Firm, Recession Came And This Happened. by DropShot: 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
Pidggin:

May Buhari rule your family till 2023, may he become the head of your nuclear family forever
Frustrated soul! grin

Amen to that prayer. I lead my family with same judicious application of resources as Buhari.

Loser! grin

Una go cry blood in 2019. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Storms Church With Loaded AK 47 (pix) / Biafra Security Service (bss) Drone Monitoring Activities In Biafra Land / What Nigerians Do Not Understand About The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.