Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

My Experience With A Homosexual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Homosexual (8486 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu / The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Homosexual by faith551(m): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
this happened some 4 years ago.
I went to get my hair cut as I normally do every weekend,after few minutes I was done, clean cut and looking smart, I had to apply a little talcum powder to sooth the itching and keep me fresh atleast till I close for the day. I went back to my shop which was located 2 shops away from the babbers saloon in thesame plaza.
When I sat down I decided to commence my reading since I was preparing for my jamb exams, just then a man in his early 30's walked in, he was good looking and mere looking at him you will sense the aura of the good life on him. I brought down my leg from the table as he sat down. As is customary for me, I greeted him politely ;good afternoon sir forcing a smile, how can I help you? He smiled back and gave me a look that suggest he has seen my face somewhere, oohh you were that handsome guy that just left the saloon?. I just smiled and he proceeded to bring out a list of things he wanted, I adviced him against buying some products his electrician suggested explaining that they were of low quality. He was really happy with the way I explained things to him, and before I could know it we were already discussing and laughing.
As we were discussing he noticed I was solving some arithmetics before he came in,he asked what exam I was reading for, and I told him I have jamb exams in few days, he asked why I don't go for NDA and I told him it requires connection and I dnt really have interest in the military. He tried to convince me into cultivating interest on it. We exchanged cell numbers and he asked to give him a call when I make up my mind, promising to help me if I decide to apply.
I was relieved when he left cause I wasn't the type that fancied too much talking. Few minutes later my girlfriend came in with one of my friends,we were throwing shades at ourselves when a call came in,i was surprised to see it was the man that just left. I quickly answered the call thinking he might have forgotten something with me. When I picked he explained his identity and then progressed to ask me why I didn't call to ask if he successfully got home, I was surprised at the question but gave him a diplomatic answer, he then continued asking irrelevant questions, what really striked a chord was when he asked hope he is cultivating friendship Btw the both of us and ended the call with "take care of yourself for me ". That was when the whole picture started taking shape, the guys that carried his clipper to his car, the two guys at the back sit, the kind of hair cut he had, he's definitely gay I thought, I was even more surprised when I found out we talked for 15mins.
When dropped the call, my friend called me aside and told me that what I did wasn't fair, I was surprised I didn't remember saying or doing anything wrong, I nearly laughed when he asked me why I called a lady in front of my girlfriend. I told him the caller was a guy and narrated what transpired, I was really furious that someone will look at a full fledged guy like me and tell me bullshit. My friend calmed me down and told me to play along, that he has a plan.
He suggested we lure the guy to a place, extort money from him and beat him up. I wanted to go with the plans but the last conversation I had with the guy on the phone made me change my mind. He started telling me he love's me and stuffs like that, I really got angry and told him to stay off me or I'll kill him, I was so angry that I didn't know when I told him to thank his stars that I couldn't have the patience to pull through with my plan, that I would have beaten him till he turned straight, he hanged up and didn't call me again.
After a few months, I was surprised to see him when I pulled up on traffic and saw his car adjacent to mine, I wound down and kept on starring in his direction, he couldn't even look back at me. Once the traffic light turned green, he just veered off like somebody was pursuing him. I just laughed and cruised off.
What really got me thinking was what attracted him to me, atleast I dnt act all girlish. It really felt like a slap on my face to have a guy like me tell me such things.
Have you had such an experience? You are free to share yours

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by wilybebsy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lol
Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by misspicy(f): 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
shocked
Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by faith551(m): 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
wilybebsy:
Aaaaaah
undecided
Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by faith551(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
misspicy:
shocked
Wha?
Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
OP, i can tell u are lieing and i can tell u are a bleeping faqqot. Ask me why

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by TOMTOM15(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
cheesy kiss
Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by x6blade(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Con tea new
Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by faith551(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
OP, i can tell u are lieing and i can tell u are a bleeping faqqot. Ask me why

Why undecided
Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by faith551(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
x6blade:
Con tea new
Brother ayaf finish
Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by hopeforcharles(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
They are ever where, imagine one, a very known Tv personality, an international representative of Nigeria, with multiple awards, an Ambassador asking me for a kiss or hug, I was even ashamed for him, I have had multiple experiences with these guys and I seriously detest their actions, what would u benefit when u burst a fellow man's asss'ole what? And leave him scared and in perpetual pains forever,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by ClassCaptain(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
I dey Come.
Ogu .Bring me that Plastic chair.. Yes the White one.Ehn ooo
* Sits down with bottled water "
Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by misspicy(f): 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
faith551:

Wha?
bro ur story dont add up,its filled with lies eg,he dropped his number for you yet he called 15 minutes after he left,how did he get your number

u were preparing for jamb as at that time yet u drive a car?

bro read ur writeup again and construct a perfect story

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
So u wan tell us say u be Fyn boi
Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by faith551(m): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
hopeforcharles:
They are ever where, imagine one, a very known Tv personality, an international representative of Nigeria, with multiple awards, an Ambassador asking me for a kiss or hug, I was even ashamed for him, I have had multiple experiences with these guys and I seriously detest their actions, what would u benefit when u burst a fellow man's asss'ole what? And leave him scared and in perpetual pains forever,

Brother the thing pain me ooo, I just can't stand such things. The thought of my kids growing up in a world where they stand to be molested by kids of thesame sex weakens me
Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
faith551:

Why undecided
1, u barb ur hair every weekend, dats faqqish enough
2. U were even rubbing talcum powder. Nawaooh
3. U are saying ur fellow man is very goodlooking when u saw him, dats how gay men act.
4. U sat down and put ur leg on the table,. Bruh, dats too feminine
5. U even smiled at da guy sef. Did u wink at him too. Let me stop here. U are a gay, stop pretending puhleease

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by faith551(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
misspicy:

bro ur story dont add up,its filled with lies eg,he dropped his number for you yet he called 15 minutes after he left,how did he get your number

u were preparing for jamb as at that time yet u drive a car?

bro read ur writeup again and construct a perfect story

Everything in the story adds up sis.
I had to re edit time after time just to make it short cause I know ppl here dnt really like reading lengthy posts.
I wrote jamb 3 times, and what am talking about happened when I was preparing for the last one.
I started driving at age 18

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by Utchgirl(f): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by misspicy(f): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
faith551:

Everything in the story adds up sis.
I had to re edit time after time just to make it short cause I know ppl here dnt really like reading lengthy posts.
I wrote jamb 3 times, and what am talking about happened when I was preparing for the last one.
I started driving at age 18
ok o...

thank God for you tho

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by faith551(m): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:

1, u barb ur hair every weekend, dats faqqish enough
2. U were evening rubbing talcum powder. Nawaooh
3. U are saying ur fellow man is very goodlooking when u saw him, dats how gay men act.
4. U sat down and put ur leg on the table,. Bruh, dats too feminine
5. U even smiled at da guy sef. Did u wink at him too. Let me stop here. U are a gay, stop pretending puhleease

Lol.
(1) I do like my hair short, and it pretty much grows fast.
(2) after hair cuts I normally have itching around my neck, that's why I applied the powder.
(3) theirs nothing wrong in saying a guy is good looking, I didn't say he is sexy.
(4) It was a hot afternoon, so I just felt like sitting back on the chair, place my leg on the table and take in the cool breeze from the fan. Btw am I not permitted to do anything I like in my own space?
(5) that is a business area, and you have to be polite to keep your customers?. I respective of gender or age, I greet you with a smile when you walk in.
(6) I DETEST GAYS,

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by ClassCaptain(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Thank God for your life boss

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by faith551(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
misspicy:
ok o...
thank God for you tho

Do you still think am lying?
Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by ClassCaptain(m): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
A senior friend asked me to wait 4 him in an eatery in Oshogbo. So I ordered for sumtin of ₦250(sometin a gentleman lyk me can afford).
While eating&waiting,I notice a rich man in agbada. About 50secs later, a man went to dis richman & told him he lost his wife & need money...Immediately, d richman gave him a millon naira cheque out of pity.(wow! I was shocked).
Another man went in crying dat he lost his father & needed money 4 burial, this good rich man gave him a millon naira cheque too (ehn? Kini mo gbo? I CANT BE LEFT OUT). I was cooking in my mind, d type of pitiful lie I'll also tell 2 rececive my own 1 million...I summoned courage and went to d richman's front.
I told him I lost my grandfather & I need money (I was crying,sheddingcrocodile tears...).whileI was expecting this man to open his brief case & give me a cheque too, suddenly I heard a noise

"CUT!!! CUT!!! CUT!!! MR MAN, YOU CAN'T INTERUPT OUR FILM JUST LIKE THAT"

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by faith551(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Utchgirl:
shocked shocked shocked
Anty what am I did?
Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by faith551(m): 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
mrsefan:
So u wan tell us say u be Fyn boi
I didn't say so. You are the beautiful one here grin @ ur dp
Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by misspicy(f): 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
faith551:

no buh u did nt address the first error i stated
Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by misspicy(f): 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
faith551:

Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by faith551(m): 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
ClassCaptain:
A senior friend asked me to wait 4 him in an
eatery in Oshogbo. So I ordered for sumtin of
₦250(sometin a gentleman lyk me can afford).

While eating&waiting,I notice a rich man in
agbada. About 50secs later, a man went to dis
richman & told him he lost his wife & need
money...Immediately, d richman gave him a
millon naira cheque
out of pity.(wow! I was shocked).

Another man went in crying dat he lost his father
& needed money 4 burial, this good rich man
gave him a millon naira cheque too (ehn? Kini
mo gbo? I CANT BE LEFT OUT).
I was cooking in my mind, d type of pitiful lie I'll
also tell 2 rececive my own 1 million...I summoned
courage and went to d richman's
front.

I told him I lost my grandfather & I need
money (I was crying,sheddingcrocodile
tears...).whileI was expecting this man to open his
brief case & give me a cheque too, suddenly I
heard a noise

"CUT!!! CUT!!! CUT!!!
MR MAN, YOU CAN'T INTERUPT OUR FILM JUST
LIKE THAT"

Lol, funny guy?
My guess, the man gave you his cell phone number and asked you to come to his hotel room

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by Utchgirl(f): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=faith551 post=39422478]
Anty what am I did? [/quote

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by Marleek(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: My Experience With A Homosexual by faith551(m): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
misspicy:

Sorrry
That was what I was going to address when I said I had to edit to shorten the story.
We exchanged cell phone numbers, he gave me his and asked me to flash his line so he could get mine. Remember I didn't sense fowl play then, I was interacting with him on a business platform. I didn't know he had ulterior motive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hagging My Self Because My Hot Brazzer Mum Ask For Sex (video) / Conversation Between A Nigerian Dude And His Girlfriend / Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.