Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) (56603 Views)

Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) / NAFDAC Destroys N80m Illegal Drugs (Photos) / PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Topman0001(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Effect of weed

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by omenka(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
kolawaxxy:
Naija police sef, any small tin like dis dem go quickly remove your trouser.

Rotflmao. Maybe dem wan dey see the size of people balls. grin
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by basilo101: 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
Deji's touts sent to harass igbo phone sellers took overdose

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by acada111(f): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Not a good combo.

The dude is a ticking time bomb.

Na him type make Benyline with codeine scarce for pharmacies.

Hahahaha....if dem wan sell for u, dem go first look how u dress and weda u get hard face. If ur face no fine dem go say e don finish! If u be guy u no dress well, dem go say bros we no de sell am for here cheesy
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by spicy244(f): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Atmmachine:

If she presents herself as a biitch, then yes.

Manners; go get one cos u lack one.

Im done replying to ur senseless posts.I've got precious thing to do with mah time than wasting mah MB on u
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Abuloma80(f): 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
He is bleached only from the chest to the tommy grin grin grin
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by nwanwaoge(m): 12:05am On Oct 28, 2015
basilo101:
Deji's touts sent to harass igbo phone sellers took overdose
grin
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by nwanwaoge(m): 12:09am On Oct 28, 2015
Zikkyfuse:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ut3k_rooGIY/Vi-xm9KIj3I/AAAAAAAAATQ/25RIxn7lkJI/s320/1.jpg[/img]

The man who identified himself as Olufemi Julius came to popular Mobile phone Market in Akure (Olukayode Shopping Complex) with a riffle this morning with intention of killing someone. When apprehended and interrogated, he seemed to be under the influence of codeine. He told police he didn't know anyone at the complex and couldn't explain how he got the rifle. Thankfully, no one was killed or injured as he was overpowered and handed over to the police. More pics after the below...

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/10/man-under-influence-of-hard-drugs.html

......where is CR77.....food don done! grin grin....wish I cud call u
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 28, 2015
fratermathy:
Indian Hemp(Abbi Strain)+Tramadol(8 Tablets)+Codeine(3 Bottles)= Actions that even mad men will hesitate to do.

To be serious ONLY Codeine cannot make a man do this. Codeine makes people sleep. I doubt anyone taking codeine will be thinking of taking guns to public places. It is a combination of drugs that caused this guy's undoing. Op, Codeine is NOT a HARD DRUG. It is narcotic and an OTC drug. It is only recently it has become Prescription Only because of abuse.

This guy needs serious rehab!

I swear...I'd rather prefer to be shot by boko haram than to be bitten by this dog
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by sapientia(m): 12:24am On Oct 28, 2015
Just one man with a rifle.. and all the policemen were taking pics with him
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 28, 2015
Kihehehehe see police dey take selfie with the kolorifleman the mopo be like "na mi aprehend am grin"
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 28, 2015
Zikkyfuse:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ut3k_rooGIY/Vi-xm9KIj3I/AAAAAAAAATQ/25RIxn7lkJI/s320/1.jpg[/img]

The man who identified himself as Olufemi Julius came to popular Mobile phone Market in Akure (Olukayode Shopping Complex) with a riffle this morning with intention of killing someone. When apprehended and interrogated, he seemed to be under the influence of codeine. He told police he didn't know anyone at the complex and couldn't explain how he got the rifle. Thankfully, no one was killed or injured as he was overpowered and handed over to the police. More pics after the below...

Can I please help dispose off the long rifle? grin
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by MrCork: 1:18am On Oct 28, 2015
Zikkyfuse:

...this IBO people again mennnnn!!(no ofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 28, 2015
englishmart:
if he was so high, he should have swallowed the riffles na
Ndi ofe mmanu and bleaching sha
Englishfool

Been a rétard since 1988

Receive sense ijn
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by zonax(m): 3:03am On Oct 28, 2015
englishmart:
if he was so high, he should have swallowed the riffles na
Ndi ofe mmanu and bleaching sha
Guy ina acho okwu o
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by zonax(m): 3:13am On Oct 28, 2015
mymadam:

You mean COCAINE? Just asking.
No he got his word right. Codeine.
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by iukpe: 4:12am On Oct 28, 2015
But why are the police taking turns at photos with the suspect? I guess they also took his autograph.
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by punta(f): 5:37am On Oct 28, 2015
kolawaxxy:
Naija police sef, any small tin like dis dem go quickly remove your trouser.

That cracked me up!
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by mariesnikz(m): 5:55am On Oct 28, 2015
Nigerian police taking selfies with criminals since 1652
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by englishmart(m): 5:55am On Oct 28, 2015
bulldoza:
Englishfool
Been a rétard since 1988
Receive sense ijn
no vex beg, go and die

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by gohzieh(m): 6:31am On Oct 28, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Not a good combo.
The dude is a ticking time bomb.
Na him type make Benyline with codeine scarce for pharmacies.
How you come know say they dey scarce? I just dey show my concern, wetin concern me
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Frankestein08(m): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2015
Op you don't just see a man n decide that he's under the influence of codeine. was there any lab test? Abi codeine dey show for face? Anyway, congratulations on making front page.

I was at Olukayode when it happened around 12:30pm n d guy is no stranger there. Although I came in when he was overpowered but according to accounts he had a misunderstanding with one of d shop owners earlier n after words n threats were exchanged,
he came bak n even with all d crowds at olukayode
nobody knew how he slipped in d big rifle.
all of a sudden, people started to shout ibon! ibon!! ibon!!! (gun in Yoruba language) immediately he fired a first round n missed it's target, den d second round went off sme seconds later (this account is subject to exaggeration tho but na wetin dem tok)
when it was clear dat d trigger happy guy was hell bent on kill d oda guy, d people around decided to over power him.

also, dey said d guy is a son of a military man. Probably y he doesn't look so scared cos daddy ll take care of it.
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by summerflame(m): 7:30am On Oct 28, 2015
Aro tambo. That's the wise man from Kalakuta shrine.
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Godset1: 7:42am On Oct 28, 2015
Bonapart:
My concern is, he's stil looking proud and pompous
Dud be like "no be only 5k? Carry me go station make una collect una 5k"
Bros go do ur own make 5k commot u
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by rasheedmalik113: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2015
something is rong with him and take care with him oga police
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2015
Godset1:
Bros go do ur own make 5k commot u
if i do it were i am....

16yrs imprisonment
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Ndeewonu: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2015
Bonapart:
My concern is, he's stil looking proud and pompous
Dud be like "no be only 5k? Carry me go station make una collect una 5k"

Even with change?
One would have thought that such stupid behavior would no place in the era of change!
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2015
Ndeewonu:

Even with change?
One would have thought that such stupid behavior would no place in the era of change!
you're still talking about change?
What can dullard change except from mohammed buhari to president mohammed buhari
That's the only chance hav noticed
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by CR77(f): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2015
cool Chai no be small food Oo, I am only here to check his name grin
nwanwaoge:
......where is CR77.....food don done! grin grin....wish I cud call u

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2015
kayo80:
Hmm! This reminds me of one time in 2011, when I got so drunk at my friend's bach eve, and I found myself at Ojuelegeba market around 6 am, with an angry mob that was ready to beat me to death. I didn't know what I had done, and I was too drunk to make up a coherent sentence, so I asked for a pen and paper to express myself. The slap I received after that brought back my senses. I later found out that the person that was meant to take me home hit someone, and when I came down to check the person, he drove off...leaving me with the wolves.

You got me cracking my ribs.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by nwanwaoge(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2015
CR77:
cool Chai no be small food Oo, I am only here to check his name grin
... grin >: grin.....not dissappointed...*still yaffin* grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.