Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) (56599 Views)

Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) / NAFDAC Destroys N80m Illegal Drugs (Photos) / PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
400billionman:

grin vizkid
vizkiz. I swear d guy looks exactly lik vizkiz only dat vizkiz is dark. Dat criminal look is in both of em grin
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by dododawa1: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
See d guy self,over confidence
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by bigapple7: 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
kayo80:
Hmm! This reminds me of one time in 2011, when I got so drunk at my friend's bach eve, and I found myself at Ojuelegeba market around 6 am, with an angry mob that was ready to beat me to death. I didn't know what I had done, and I was too drunk to make up a coherent sentence, so I asked for a pen and paper to express myself. The slap I received after that brought back my senses. I later found out that the person that was meant to take me home hit someone, and when I came down to check the person, he drove off...leaving me with the wolves.
cheesy
kayo80:
Hmm! This reminds me of one time in 2011, when I got so drunk at my friend's bach eve, and I found myself at Ojuelegeba market around 6 am, with an angry mob that was ready to beat me to death. I didn't know what I had done, and I was too drunk to make up a coherent sentence, so I asked for a pen and paper to express myself. The slap I received after that brought back my senses. I later found out that the person that was meant to take me home hit someone, and when I came down to check the person, he drove off...leaving me with the wolves.
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
RickRichards:
Is any nairaland guy missing? He might just be this man.
its might be u undecided shocked tongue
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by timunstopable: 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lol werin u come do 2 ur friend when u later saw him
kayo80:
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
No, not know dat u have waken me, am not going back to sleep and casala don burst 4 ur side, u go hear am now.
Lol, I deh fear ni
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by DrChukzy(m): 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
I no talk am

They are the one!
Name Checkers Association see meat.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Okpueze1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
See as the police them just d pose to snap with the guy as if na celebrity. Taking glory as if na them catch the guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
kolawaxxy:
Naija police sef, any small tin like dis dem go quickly remove your trouser.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by pleiades45: 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
ibo man looking to get revenge on the deji of akure after getting flogged last week by the deji. Good thing they caught him before he shot the deji

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by mymadam(m): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Zikkyfuse:
...he seemed to be under the influence of codeine....

You mean COCAINE? Just asking.
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Ebenezerk2: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
You still look so drunk
kayo80:
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
There's nothing someone will not hear

Thank God there was no hazard
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by flokii: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
grin grin

YEEBOOS be like ...' come o.. wetin dey do these yellowbar people sef.. no be cane again, na gun now abi'..

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by kayo80(m): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
timunstopable:
Lol werin u come do 2 ur friend when u later saw him

It is a long story men! People started calling him to find out where I was, and he asked why they were asking him that question. Apparently, he was actually as drunk as I was, and he didn't even know I was in the car with him. It was a very crazy incidence, but I thank God I can laugh over it now. Some people from the mob actually later put me in a bus that took me home cos my wallet and phones were stolen from me during the whole showdown. About my friend, I forgave him cos he knew not what he did.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
fratermathy:

And very expensive too. Imagine Benylin sold for N1,200-N1,500. Fews years ago, this drug was sold for N250 and nobody even buys it.

I wonder who initiated the idea of codeine for highness.

Earlier this year I was in Hotel Ex**l , So the guy that sat in front of me brought out this smallish bottle and drank everything at once, My boo then ask what the guy was drinking , I told her codeine and she was supprised, The guy was saying Star or Heneiken can't make him drunk.. Suddenly the guy Started behaving funny.. shouting at the Waiters (Get 1 Oyibo 1 inside I they like grin) started removing his shirt. na that day I know say Drugs get level. the guy mixed The codein with so many Drugs.. I pity our youth..
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by menix(m): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
HRich:
Lolz. Are you typing from your village?

Re u jealous u don't have a root..
Claim Sambisa nah..
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by 400billionman: 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
vizkiz. I swear d guy looks exactly lik vizkiz only dat vizkiz is dark. Dat criminal look is in both of em grin

The power of bleaching cream..

He was dark last week..

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Earlier this year I was in Hotel Ex**l , So the guy that sat in front of me brought out this smallish bottle and drank everything at once, My boo then ask what the guy was drinking , I told her codeine and she was supprised, The guy was saying Star or Heneiken can't make him drunk.. Suddenly the guy Started behaving funny.. shouting at the Waiters (Get 1 Oyibo 1 inside I they like grin) started removing his shirt. na that day I know say Drugs get level. the guy mixed The codein with so many Drugs.. I pity our youth..

Some people sef. Highness ko, Stupidness ni. Codeine is a strong drug on its own. It can kill if taken anyhow and the dude is mixing it with other stuffs. Nawao.

One yahoo boy recently died in my area because he took 20 tablets (One full pack) of tramadol and used a bottle of codeine to "swallow" it. How stup*d!
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by wasiudvd(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
;Dso na y una take camera 360 snap am?
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by ikeeee: 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
fratermathy:
Indian Hemp(Abbi Strain)+Tramadol(8 Tablets)+Codeine(3 Bottles)= Actions that even mad men will hesitate to do.

To be serious ONLY Codeine cannot make a man do this. Codeine makes people sleep. I doubt anyone taking codeine will be thinking of taking guns to public places. C d way police day ruzh to strike pose wit am lolz#

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by kushma(m): 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
That's why I always kal Yoruba people brainless drinking ogorogo or nah wetin them they call am.
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by 400billionman: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Okpueze1:
See as the police them just d pose to snap with the guy as if na celebrity. Taking glory as if na them catch the guy.

Drunkard beta pass naija police..

Police with clear eyes dey do accidental discharge but this guy sober enough not to kill anybody.
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by datigbogirl: 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
kayo80:

and one person will sy I shouldn't be Paranoid. if only we know how wicked d heart of men is...it's beyond comprehension.
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
Atmmachine:
Olufemi ?? That's one of my retarded Yellow Bar brother.
Smh for you seriously
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Zikkyfuse:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ut3k_rooGIY/Vi-xm9KIj3I/AAAAAAAAATQ/25RIxn7lkJI/s320/1.jpg[/img]

The man who identified himself as Olufemi Julius came to popular Mobile phone Market in Akure (Olukayode Shopping Complex) with a riffle this morning with intention of killing someone. When apprehended and interrogated, he seemed to be under the influence of codeine. He told police he didn't know anyone at the complex and couldn't explain how he got the rifle. Thankfully, no one was killed or injured as he was overpowered and handed over to the police. More pics after the below...

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/10/man-under-influence-of-hard-drugs.html

Name checking thinz.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by HRich(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
menix:

Re u jealous u don't have a root..
Claim Sambisa nah..
Lolz. I have a Root bro. Infact, i'm drinking one here. Very testy. I never know Roots drink is so testy like this. So what next?
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
400billionman:

The power of bleaching cream..
He was dark last week..
vizkiz ba? grin
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Jaidooo(m): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
omo aseh ti o ja
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Franzinni: 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
englishmart:
if he was so high, he should have swallowed the riffles na
Ndi ofe mmanu and bleaching sha
you talk like a professional nonentity.
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by HRich(m): 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
dododawa1:
See d guy self,over confidence
The Codein was still active at the time the picture was takn.
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Acebar(m): 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
chaii, person Don swear for am. codein Noni. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.