Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) (56601 Views)

Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) / NAFDAC Destroys N80m Illegal Drugs (Photos) / PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by gurunlocker: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Atmmachine:
Olufemi ?? That's one of my retarded Yellow Bar brother.
Receive imported sense

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by gurunlocker: 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
Atmmachine:
Receive imported sense

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by mideactive: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
God I beg nor let Nigerian police take me shine o(Amen)

6 Likes

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by spicy244(f): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
And those police be like we catch him . Smh for them....Make dem go BH hideout and pose with dem
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Not a good combo.

The dude is a ticking time bomb.

Na him type make Benyline with codeine scarce for pharmacies.

And very expensive too. Imagine Benylin sold for N1,200-N1,500. Fews years ago, this drug was sold for N250 and nobody even buys it.

I wonder who initiated the idea of codeine for highness.
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by gamaliel121(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oyind17:
Yes , Durentt is missing
Be looking for trouble you hear?
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
kolawaxxy:
Naija police sef, any small tin like dis dem go quickly remove your trouser.

police is ur friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by HRich(m): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Thank God is a yoruba man. If it had been an igbo man now, the topic from those below me would be Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Guy,na so you take enter trouble? I feel for you bro!!!
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by sexyjob(m): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
so funny
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
gamaliel121:

Be looking for trouble you hear?
He will soon land, I'm not looking for trouble

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by gamaliel121(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
fratermathy:

And very expensive too. Imagine Benylin sold for N1,200-N1,500. Fews years ago, this drug was sold for N250 and nobody even buys it.

I think lil wayne popularised that shiiit..
Was always talking about what he has in his "cup"

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by spicy244(f): 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
And those nigerian police be like we catch him ....Posing with someone that is high....Pls tell dem make dem go pose with BH boiz

Mtchewwwww

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by menix(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Was expecting to see a Rifle only to be confronted with this Bush meat gun...

4 Likes

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
Zikkyfuse:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ut3k_rooGIY/Vi-xm9KIj3I/AAAAAAAAATQ/25RIxn7lkJI/s320/1.jpg[/img]

The man who identified himself as Olufemi Julius came to popular Mobile phone Market in Akure (Olukayode Shopping Complex) with a riffle this morning with intention of killing someone. When apprehended and interrogated, he seemed to be under the influence of codeine. He told police he didn't know anyone at the complex and couldn't explain how he got the rifle. Thankfully, no one was killed or injured as he was overpowered and handed over to the police. More pics after the below...

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/10/man-under-influence-of-hard-drugs.html

Was he sent by the Deji of Akure?

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by HRich(m): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
fratermathy:

Dear! Is no longer expensive as you think. The expired type is sold for #50 and it starts work under 5minutes. I'm 99% sure that it was the type this guy took.

4 Likes

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by spicy244(f): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Atmmachine:

And this is one brother that is high under the influence of that "stuff"
Mtchewwwww....SO sure u will soon be paraded like dis too

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by homirefacuny(m): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
kayo80:
Hmm! This reminds me of one time in 2011, when I got so drunk at my friends bach eve, and I found myself at Ojuelegeba market around 6 am, with an angry mob that was ready to beat me to death. I didn't know what I had done, and I was too drunk to make up a coherent sentence, so I asked for a pen and paper to express myself. The slap I received after that brought back my sentences. I later found out that the person that was meant to take me home hit someone, and when I came down to check the person, he drove off...leaving me with the wolves.
Very hilarious bro.... Thank your stars.
The person no do you well at all o.. For leaving you in the hands of Wolves.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by HRich(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
menix:
Was expecting to see a Rifle only to be confronted with this Bush meat gun...
Lolz. Are you typing from your village?

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oyind17:
Yes , Durentt is missing
be waking da sleeping dog, u hear?
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
be waking da sleeping dog, u hear?
The dog should go back to sleep

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by kayo80(m): 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
homirefacuny:

Very hilarious bro.... Thank your stars.
The person no do you well at all o.. For leaving you in the hands of Wolves.

Yes o!
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by 400billionman: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Olufemi Again. ?
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by ahmedgafar7(m): 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
fratermathy:
Indian Hemp(Abbi Strain)+Tramadol(8 Tablets)+Codeine(3 Bottles)= Actions that even mad men will hesitate to do.

To be serious ONLY Codeine cannot make a man do this. Codeine makes people sleep. I doubt anyone taking codeine will be thinking of taking guns to public places. It is a combination of drugs that caused this guy's undoing.

This guy needs serious rehab!

tnk u..when I saw dis I rechecked my pharmacology txtbook

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Chijosky(m): 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
kolawaxxy:
Naija police sef, any small tin like dis dem go quickly remove your trouser.

as if to say na d trouser cause am

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by gbengus17: 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
EXCUSE ME, BUT THIS IS NOT A RIFFLE==THIS A DANE GUN FOR GENERAL HUNTING.
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by 400billionman: 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
RickRichards:
Is any nairaland guy missing? He might just be this man.

grin vizkid
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oyind17:

The dog should go back to sleep
No, not know dat u have waken me, am not going back to sleep and casala don burst 4 ur side, u go hear am now.
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by BlessedSpirit: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
he needs serious interrogation, it's believed that hard drugs help to acquire confidence. He has evil in mind

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Valdblngx: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
The bleaching people

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Tamakay(m): 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
ableguy:
I said it codin is not good for the head, FTC at last.

Hahahahaha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.