Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,790 members, 7,827,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) (56602 Views)

Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) / NAFDAC Destroys N80m Illegal Drugs (Photos) / PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by tempest01(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
See TI oh...that year for igbinedion university

The guy no graduate and na street boy. Always high on codeine.

He stole my phone once in J block hostel.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by kushma(m): 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
Franzinni:
the attention seeking child that you are....stop THAT!!! Tata!!
that shows how stupid u are how can I even use nairaland for attention seeking are they going to pay me.
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by faceland: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Very luck guy. He should be thankful that mob action wasn't taken on him.
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Franzinni: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
kushma:
that shows how stupid u are how can I even use nairaland for attention seeking are they going to pay me.
so you know you don't get paid? Why are you then behaving in that manner... Biko! Apia!
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Godset1: 5:57am On Oct 30, 2015
That is not d police problem. It is d judiciary. Police arrest prosecute, it now left for d judiciary to do their job.

Nigeria is a LovePeddler, though d Executives(Police) are corrupt but our law system is hindering them to work effectively. And sanitazation is taking within d Force by d IGP Solomon Arise.
Bonapart:
if i do it were i am....

16yrs imprisonment
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by kushma(m): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2015
Franzinni:
so you know you don't get paid? Why are you then behaving in that manner... Biko! Apia!
that why there is freedom of speech I said what I wanted to say u just have yo mind ur bizness sometimes because it might get you into trouble one day dats my advice for u bro.
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Franzinni: 11:20am On Oct 30, 2015
kushma:
that why there is freedom of speech I said what I wanted to say u just have yo mind ur bizness sometimes because it might get you into trouble one day dats my advice for u bro.
advice not accepted, when people are insensitive I react in like manner mr kushma. Speech is not free... If it was they won't be flogging that guy in Saudi Arabia 1000 strokes for posting his mind. Apum Biko.
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by kushma(m): 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
Franzinni:
advice not accepted, when people are insensitive I react in like manner mr kushma. Speech is not free... If it was they won't be flogging that guy in Saudi Arabia 1000 strokes for posting his mind. Apum Biko.
this is Nigeria not Saudi Arabia so let anything that happens in Saudi Arabia stay in Saudi Arabia and Nigeria is a country that runs on the constitution and not Quran like that place haba.
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by Franzinni: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
kushma:
this is Nigeria not Saudi Arabia so let anything that happens in Saudi Arabia stay in Saudi Arabia and Nigeria is a country that runs on the constitution and not Quran like that place haba.
ok I don hia ... But don't be posting provoking thing or you will be activating my reply mode and if e activate, nor be here oooooo!!!
Re: Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) by kushma(m): 12:04am On Oct 31, 2015
Franzinni:
ok I don hia ... But don't be posting provoking thing or you will be activating my reply mode and if e activate, nor be here oooooo!!!
u funny ooo but owk I dn hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.