Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling (1861 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling by mamman40(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
My first time f approaching a lady was days ago. She is so fitting to ma taste n beauty blessed. Atlas! I so mch summoned every tit n bit f ma courage to profess ma feelings for her ....she told me she is engaged wit someone she wanna marry. I immediately turned n took it wit faith.... She told me to not be annoyed n I left....thinking over ma mind *why would/should I b annoyed*... It is over a week now, n m nt feeling beta, seems my mind is uncontrollably more occupied wit d thoughts f her(the young lady)... The bottom line is that, I wasn't even thinking f her dis mch wen I approached her. I don't know wat to do or hw to get rid f her frm my mind.
Pls NL soothe my mind with advice n wisdom.
Re: First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
space booked
Re: First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
Op it was ur first time, maybe you never for once expected a NO from a lady

Don't allow it to bother you, we don't always get wat we wanted, trust me u will get used to it
Re: First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling by ableguy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
am booking here
Re: First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling by ezteem(m): 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling by GbovoLee(m): 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
I'll manage nd park own space here
Re: First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling by naijaboiy: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
^^Mumus above me. undecided

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling by Rapsodee(m): 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
me sef don erase my advice...
Oya let's continue booking...
Re: First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling by Highcuerayte: 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
Booked
Re: First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling by mamman40(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
mylifemyrules:
Op it was ur first time, maybe you never for once expected a NO from a lady

Don't allow it to bother you, we don't always get wat we wanted, trust me u will get used to it

Thnks for advice *thumps up#
Re: First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling by Maximillian1: 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
This land is not for sale..beware of 419

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
mamman40:

Thnks for advice *thumps up#
U r welcome
Re: First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
It's ur first time. Whadya expekt? In your next time, You'd do betr , maybe.
Re: First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling by HCpaul(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
I am fortunate to have 7 fools upstairs /\ booking space.

My brother, you don't have to bother yourself. That is the inherited trait that all ladies have. To them it is a common sense because they naturally know the secrete of saying NO.

If to say am a lady now sebi i would have just surrender myself to be date. But am a capital man and am not use to the ideas of gay relationship.

Am sorry, SPACE BOOKED.
Re: First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling by kaayposh: 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
ehyaah!take heart bro cry
Re: First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 28, 2015
suit
Re: First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling by mamman40(m): 5:09am On Oct 28, 2015
HCpaul:
I am fortunate to have 7 fools upstairs /\ booking space.

My brother, you don't have to bother yourself. That is the inherited trait that all ladies have. To them it is a common sense because they naturally know the secrete of saying NO.

If to say am a lady now sebi i would have just surrender myself to be date. But am a capital man and am not use to the ideas of gay relationship.

Am sorry, SPACE BOOKED.

Thnk u jare
Re: First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 28, 2015
mamman40:

It is nt because I didn't make a beautiful presentation she declined... She declined because she was engaged wit wit sm1 else... May be if she is single, she would ve considered my offer... Wat I dnt understnd naw is dat; my mind wasn't dis occupied abt her thoughts wen I approached her ....this feeling is axphyxiating/suffocating

Not that I couldn't relate in the first instance gee, I really dig okay.

My point is ; its ur first time facing this kinda rejection and its not 'unnormal' to feel how u feel, that you sure will get betr with more 'trials n error' . Message delivered?
Re: First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling by Rapsodee(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2015
mamman40:

Kai... Raphsody, na ur own vex me pass slf
Haa!.. o:
No vex o, To stop that feeling,u gat to follow this quote "OUT OF SIGHT,OUT OF MIND"..that means deleting stuffs that still make you to think about the girl and the approach and then focusing on things that interest you if naa PES or watever and also start eyeing other girls immediately to get her out of your mind because the hardest response I tink one can get is that she has a BF or Fiance already,best thing is to let her go and forget it because if at all she leaves the guy for you,she is likely to also leave you for another guy so let her go...I av experienced this same thing too exactly ,I let the girl go but she told me not long ago that she don break up and now alone with God,I just laughed and shaked my head join...

Summary: Be bold to get her out of your mind.
Re: First Time Of Approaching A Lady & My Unfathomable Aftermath Feeling by Rapsodee(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
mamman40:

naw u re so mch making sense *smilling* thank u so mch...
Bt I don't ve number/contact....I didn't even asked f her name .... "out of sight is out f mind" dat is d bottom line f ur golden advice....I will off for NYSC camping by nxt mnth sha ....
you r welcum smiley
.dats nice bro...wish u good luck in all you do!

(1) (Reply)

He Wants To Taste The Apple!! / Beware Of Instagram Girls / My Husband Caught Me In Bed With His Brother But Do I Deserve This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.