Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss (2141 Views)

Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) / Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by Ramnon2: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Former Nigeria skipper, Segun Odegbami , has blamed ex-FIFA executive committee member Amos Adamu and rival Orji Uzor Kalu for his failure to get the backing of other African countries in his quest to become the new FIFA boss.

Odegbami, who was endorsed by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) to run for the FIFA presidency in February, could not muster nominations from five African soccer federations by Monday’s deadline to enable him stand for the FIFA elections.

“Where were Amos Adamu and (Orji) Kalu yesterday (Monday)? It’s a Nigerian thing to bring down others,” africanFootball.com quoted Odegbami as saying on a radio interview monitored in Abuja Tuesday morning.

“Well, I have done my own bit and it is left for others to do theirs.”

Former Abia State Governor Kalu was linked with the FIFA presidential race, but he did not submit any documentation for his candidacy to the NFF.

The NFF therefore endorsed Odegbami at the weekend.

Adamu, who is now being investigated by the FIFA ethics committee, has publicly endorsed Kalu as the best candidate from Nigeria for the FIFA presidency.

http://thenationonlineng.net/odegbami-blames-kalu-adamu-for-failed-fifa-bid/
Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by Ramnon2: 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Did Kalu actually block Odegbami's chances?

Does Odegbami presume that only he can/should run for that position from Nigeria? In other words, did he not want to compete for the position, and is now crying wolf where there is none?

Did Amos Adam do a name-dropping with Kalu to scuttle Odegbami's bid?

Many questions, little or no answers.

3 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
Cat and dog
Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by holuwatobhy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wahala Dey
Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
tongue
Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ok na
Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by afanide: 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy He's not a serious Dude

1 Like

Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by Bekwarra(m): 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kk
Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by Ramnon2: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
afanide:
cheesy cheesy cheesy He's not a serious Dude

Lol. Him think say FIFA presidency na gbegiri ati amala dudu, or wetie wetie politics? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by najoke: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Is Amos Adamu also an igbo man?

5 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by Ramnon2: 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
najoke:
Is Amos Adamu also an igbo man[img][/img]

That question is for northerners to discuss. I am talking the one wey concern me, as an Igbo man. Not about drinking panadol for an hausa/Fulani man.

3 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by patrick89(m): 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hmmm I hear all of una
Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by donphilopus: 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
What has this now got to do with a Yoruba man and an Igbo man? What it this got to do with their tribes? This OP must be a retar'ded fellow. Lalasticlala, do justice to the heady.

2 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by Ramnon2: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
donphilopus:
What has this now got to do with a Yoruba man and an Igbo man? What it this got to do with their tribes? This OP must be a retar'ded fellow. Lalasticlala, do justice to the heady.
Duh!!

1 Like

Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by najoke: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ramnon2:

That question is for northerners to discuss. I am talking the one wey concern me, as an Igbo man. Not about drinking panadol for an hausa/Fulani man.

Common sense aint common afterall.......continue bros.
It is a free world
Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by CyberWolf: 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ramnon2:

grin grin grin This a classic response..

2 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by agarawu23(m): 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Stuped title for the thread
Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by Ramnon2: 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
najoke:

Common sense aint common afterall.......continue bros.
It is a free world
If according to you an Igbo man like me no get common sense, na him be say an awusa/Fulani/yoruba man like you don die patapata grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by Ramnon2: 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
agarawu23:
Stuped title for the thread
Spelled like the stu.....pid boy that you are grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by agarawu23(m): 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
Ramnon2:

Spelled like the stu.....pid boy that you are grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by najoke: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ramnon2:

If according to you an Igbo man like me no get common sense, na him be say an awusa/Fulani/yoruba man like you don die patapata grin grin grin grin grin

LOL...open ur eyes well well and you will see who the comment is actually meant for.

Let me give you a clue......it is just for one person not for a group of people...hope you are smart enough to decode it.....but going by your antecedents on this thread .......i doubt you will figure it out today......without assistance.

1 Like

Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
My boy 500GP TANK, how are you
Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by Bobbystanley(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
The always blame igbos for their misfortune while their slave masters urinate on their heads.

9 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by 500GP: 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
DikeOha882:
My boy 500GP TANK, how are you

WHO IS YOUR BOY?
Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by 500GP: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
WHETHER ODEGBAMI OR KALU, NONE OF THEM WILL NOT WIN.
#AFRICA AS A CONTINENT , CAN'T GET THERE FOR NOW

1 Like

Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
This man with amala head is a phoool!

1 Like

Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by StOla: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
I guess Odegbami has learnt how to complain senselessly like the Igbos.

Odegbami was betrayed by Orji Kalu. Hence he didn't get the required nominations.

How?

I don't know.

That is the typical Igbo betrayal rant we have all come to know about.
Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by Seaen(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Amos Adamu is actually a Yoruba man from Ogbomosho, Oyo state.

Ramnon2:

Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by Holywizard: 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
did he think he would had won as a typical yoruba man wen he didnt take excuse frm their lords & masters @ Hausa/fulani?
Re: Here We Go Again: FIFA Presidency- Yoruba Man Blames Igbo Man For His Loss by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
You are my boy
500GP:

WHO IS YOUR BOY?

(1) (Reply)

IBB Shameless Or What? See His Reaction On #FireOnBuhari / My Conversation With A Ghanaian On The "Clueless" Policies Of Our Government(s) / Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.