Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? (1549 Views)

. / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / If You Can't Find A Good Partner, You're Probably Making This Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
Not talking about the more obvious ones, like being insulting, or controlling. More so subtle behaviours that are indicators of negative traits. What small things tell you a lot about a relationship partner,that's not in a good way
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by vizkiz: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
someone asking for rangerover as wedding gifts undecided
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by falconey(m): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
I'm here to gossip
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by naijaboiy: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2015

1)Asking for recharge card.

2)Lying Like a log of wood during sex.

undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Smiles only when money is involved and bones like terminator when it's not. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by gamaliel121(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
I know this girl..
She gets very angry quickly when her bf is broke...
Now that's the biggest sign....
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
When all they do is ask for s*x every minute!
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by vizkiz: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Harbosede02:

exaggerated...
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hahahah tongue grin silly u grin
vizkiz:
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by naijaboiy: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Harbosede02:
And who is that machine asking you for sex every minute? undecided
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by melekan(m): 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
vizkiz:
lmao.. seconded
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by melekan(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Harbosede02:
ah an,why do women see men like broken pencils that need sharpener all the time,come on.... we are more than that.
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

my post wasn't personalised.... So there isn't a machine
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by naijaboiy: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Harbosede02:
my post wasn't personalised.... So there isn't a machine
And you were talking like you've had such experience.

Sigh...
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by Cutehector(m): 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
For the guys, being too bossy, controlling, wants to bang d babe all d time, spend freak, etc

For d ladies...
cheesy

Them own too much... U go see babe wey knw say u broke ooo go see dey ask u for recharge card ontop.. Wetin.. *606# nor dey work again?
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
when u talk too much, a big no no
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

And you were talking like you've had such experience.

Sigh...
angry
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by naijaboiy: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Harbosede02:
angry
ogini? cheesy
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

ogini? cheesy
u meant to do this undecided right??
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by naijaboiy: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Harbosede02:
u meant to do this undecided right??
No,i actually wanted to laugh cheesy
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

No,i actually wanted to laugh cheesy
hallelujah
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by naijaboiy: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Harbosede02:
hallelujah
Praise God! cheesy
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by boysailor: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by Ray360: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2015

1.He/she doesn't discuss the future with you, plans, long time and short time goals
2. He/she doesn't care much about your general well-being
3. He/she is a poor listener. nothing makes the romantic bond stronger like when he/she listens with rapt attention when you are telling your worries.
4. He keeps committing the same offense and saying "I am sorry" all the time without a conscious effort towards change
5. He/she doesn't help you overcome or strengthen your weaknesses..
6. He is not jealous. this might be funny, but true. There should be a healthy Jealousy for one's partner, if you cherish something so much, you would protect it with all you can muster. true love comes with a spark of jealousy no matter how little.

these are the ones I can churn now

2 Likes

Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by jonaifame22(m): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
He refuses to give a head!
He doesn't hold his bae close when they sleep at night
He argues wth his bae
He doesn't peck his bae
He can't go more than 2 rounds
He doesn' tell his bae she's beautiful
He doesn't pay tithes in his church to enable his business grow so that he can take care of his bae
He doesn't keep fit so that he's bae wld hav his body 2 touch at all times
He doesn't do pre-intimacy before sex
He doesn't cook for his bae sometimes
He doesn't give his bae orientation
He's posessive
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by bronzegoddess(f): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
The guy above me tho.......

Everybody for nairaland na oprah winfrey. Why are u all not married

1 Like

Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by kinibigdeal(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
shocked
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by frankcris(m): 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
nickkylawve:
Not talking about the more obvious ones, like being insulting, or controlling. More so subtle behaviours that are indicators of negative traits. What small things tell you a lot about a relationship partner,that's not in a good way

if he or she is not good in bed...
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2015
frankcris:

if he or she is not good in bed...
lol alright grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 28, 2015
kinibigdeal:
shocked
wat is shocking this 1 grin
Re: What Are Subtle Signs That Someone Isn't A Good Partner? by frankcris(m): 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
nickkylawve:
lol alright grin

is he?

(1) (Reply)

I Dreamt That I Was Banned For 100yrs / Tell Your Woman This Instead Of 'I Love You' And She Will Never Leave Your Side / Dear Seun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.