Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,528 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" (2672 Views)

Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Updated From Former Governor To Present (picture) / Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 28, 2015
BALLOSKI:
just wait and see. Your eyes go clear when the rerun is held- we won't make too much noise.
You'd soon know the power of those outside the place where election is to be conducted .

God is for all!

There is nothing to see!! Since Almajiris and yorubas will not vote in the elections,The APC has no chance of victory there!!! The APC called us easterners 5% and now they want oyel money!! God punish them!!!
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" by Deapexboy(m): 6:26am On Oct 28, 2015
chukwudi44:
So how does editing his wikipedia page to former Governor remove him from office? Wikipedia is an online forum that can be edited anytime by anyone so kini big deal? If you edit it to whatever you like Nyesom Wike remains the Governor of Rivers state!!!

I laff In french

to over do sumthing no good
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 28, 2015
Deapexboy:

I laff In french

to over do sumthing no good

So if i stay in my house and call Buhari former president how does that affect him? Dont you know wikipedia pages can be edited by anyone? Are you so dumb?
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:30am On Oct 28, 2015
pallybrown:
the hand that remove it will still write it back in Jesus name amen
Just as the one that added that Orubebe disrupted Nigeria's election on the same Wikipedia has changed it? Wake up, it's dawn.
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" by Deapexboy(m): 6:34am On Oct 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Those 2 "lunatics" are very much better than APC "angels" like Aregbesola,Ajimobi and Okorocha!!

I repeat mess up with them and leave to regret it!! Wike is streetwise go ahead and mess up with him and live to regret it!! Not everyone will be like GEJ!! Go and ask people what PH used to be like in 2003-2004!!

so that's the reason the only thing you find in his hometown are thug men..

e go clear PDP for eye
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 28, 2015
qw
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" by MrALIVE: 6:36am On Oct 28, 2015
pallybrown:
the hand that remove it will still write it back in Jesus name amen
mumu
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" by Deapexboy(m): 6:39am On Oct 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

So if i stay in my house and call Buhari former president how does that affect him? Dont you know wikipedia pages can be edited by anyone? Are you so dumb?

OK sir..after the reggae play the blues
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2015
Deapexboy:

so that's the reason the only thing you find in his hometown are thug men..

e go clear PDP for eye

Buhari would be the one begging for oyel money when it starts!! It is the like the one happening in the NE is not enough for him!!
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 28, 2015
Are you guys so daft that you don't know that Wikipedia can be edited by anyone? Are you guys that dumb? Any Iddiot could have done that for crying out loud!!

Seriously i tireooo that page could even have been edited by the OP who did it and went ahead to create a thread for it here as it it is a big deal!!
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" by BALLOSKI: 6:51am On Oct 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Until then!!! For now Wike would remain the Governor of Rivers state and would only be removed IF the supreme court rules against the use of the INEC incident forms!!!
the days ahead will be interesting. I hope you do not disappear when it gets out of hand for wike proper.

You can give us a vow . I'd have asked you to give me your word, but since you are not a man of your own word , as you couldn't fulfill the promise of deactivating your account if BUHARI wins, I prefer to watch event unfold and have you disgrace yourself.
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" by WHOcarex: 6:51am On Oct 28, 2015
Nice thing to do.
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" by BALLOSKI: 6:53am On Oct 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Those 2 "lunatics" are very much better than APC "angels" like Aregbesola,Ajimobi and Okorocha!!

I repeat mess up with them and leave to regret it!! Wike is streetwise go ahead and mess up with him and live to regret it!! Not everyone will be like GEJ!! Go and ask people what PH used to be like in 2003-2004!!
you are just intellectually arid!
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 28, 2015
BALLOSKI:
the days ahead will be interesting. I hope you do not disappear when it gets out of hand for wike proper.

You can give us a vow . I'd have asked you to give me your word, but since you are not a man of your own word , as you couldn't fulfill the promise of deactivating your account if BUHARI wins, I prefer to watch event unfold and have you disgrace yourself.

Then sit down and watch events unfold and quit making noise!!!Rivers state and the enire eastern region is not for APC!! The sooner you realise that the better for you.
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" by otabuko(m): 7:01am On Oct 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

That is the kind of people we need!! Men like Wike and Fayose!! GEJ was just too gentle for you guys!!! Mess up with these two and live to regret it.

well, I prefer Fayose to Wike.... Fayose never tried to stopped any senatorial nominee....
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 28, 2015
BALLOSKI:
you are just intellectually arid!

Were to planning to rig elections in Rivers and live in peace afterwards? You must be dreaming!! There would be serious consequences should they ever be an attempt to steal the people's mandate!! I trust the boys in PH!b they never disapoint!!
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" by mazeltov(m): 7:22am On Oct 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Were to planning to rig elections in Rivers and live in peace afterwards? You must be dreaming!! There would be serious consequences should they ever be an attempt to steal the people's mandate!! I trust the boys in PH!b they never disapoint!!
when did you become a comedian?
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" by hahn(m): 7:28am On Oct 28, 2015
HungerBAD:

Jesus does not like Thugs and Murderers.

I thought he came because of sinners undecided
Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2015
HungerBAD:

Jesus does not like Thugs and Murderers.
just like Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" by MbashrexBashir(m): 8:28am On Oct 28, 2015
If de like de shld go nd re-run it in South Africa Wike will still win. You people find it difficult to believe that he (wike) is like Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state the Government might not like him but his people does. Pls is peterside Dakuku a strong opponent some one who couldnt deliver his home town. Am from Kwara state but a sane man will know that Wike will win any time. Quote me and thunder fire you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Explain Dasuki's $2bn Scam To Governor Fayose! / Photos Of Late Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero As A Little Boy And A Young Man / We Will Start Firing From All Cylinders – Lai Mohammed PICTURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.