Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy (1531 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... / What To Do When He Is Taking Too Long To Propose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by gege2: 11:40pm On May 06, 2009
We dated for about 6 months then I quit because I don't do stingy. that was when I realised I had fallen head over heels for the slowpoke. we tried dating again then he quit 'cos distance freaks him out. Its been over a year now we don't date other people cos we're still stuck on each other I guess, please can someone make cupid sober and see that we aren't suited for each other cos me thinking cupid must have drunk a lot of wine at some wedding to string two controlling and selfish people like us together, we quarrel and are friends every other day. I can't even date no matter how hard I try cos all my head and heart keeps saying is "if e no be panadol e no fit be like panadol". i have tried every trick recommeded
I keep away from him then he comes on strong,
get him a new girlfriend he gets rid of her,
any more suggestions, cos this kain make up 'n' break up love don tire me,
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by follypimpi(m): 11:41pm On May 06, 2009
Get your self a Nu Dude.
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by tope5000: 11:44pm On May 06, 2009
Start dating maybe he wud get the msg undecided
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by tpiah: 2:41am On May 07, 2009
if e no be panadol e fit be like panadol oh!!

quit fooling yourself

Generic dey

or else you go cold turkey.
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by StrStruck(f): 3:18am On May 07, 2009
Having nightmares from sleeping with the enemy?
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by FLGators1: 3:43am On May 07, 2009
We dated for about 6 months then I quit because I don't do stingy.

rotflmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by No2Atheism(m): 3:44am On May 07, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Having nightmares from sleeping with the enemy?
@poster, my guess is that you have already gotten jiggy with it with him, hence the attachment. (dat's what's call spiritual connection and lust for the koko my sister, some people feel it strongly, some others do not, hence why you can't stop thinking about him even though he's stingy).

@Starstruck
What dairy products might you be talking about ,  Nafdac certified or Skimmed,  grin
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by No2Atheism(m): 3:45am On May 07, 2009
Toyinrayo, why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why

I was about getting ready to get ready to sleep, suprised you were not online cus it should still be like 10pm over there.
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by FLGators1: 3:48am On May 07, 2009
LOL, eyah. How you dey?

Go and sleep, babes wink
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by No2Atheism(m): 3:49am On May 07, 2009
, you've not giving me the daily dose yet,
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by FLGators1: 3:50am On May 07, 2009
Daily does of what?

Se ara n du e ni? tongue
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by No2Atheism(m): 3:51am On May 07, 2009
ehn now oun dun mi ni,

daily dose of the same thing that's causing men to congregate at Starstruck's door,
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by FLGators1: 3:52am On May 07, 2009
So why don't you join StarStruck's line? wink cheesy

Then you'd get some dose too grin grin
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by OgidiBoy(m): 3:55am On May 07, 2009
FL Gators!:

Daily does of what?

Se ara n du e ni? tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked *speechless*
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by No2Atheism(m): 3:55am On May 07, 2009
FL Gators!:

So why don't you join StarStruck's line? wink cheesy

Then you'd get some dose too grin grin

tongue No, I want BSDM and Nafdac certified version
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by FLGators1: 3:58am On May 07, 2009
@Ogidi

You understand Yoruba?
If yes, then am totally impressed.
If no, then wetin dey shine your eyes like that tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

@N2A

Then I'm disqualified.

Cause I don't know hot to switch the whip or bind you to a. . .you know wink
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by No2Atheism(m): 4:00am On May 07, 2009
FL Gators!:

@N2A

Then I'm disqualified.

Cause I don't know hot to switch the whip or bind you to a. . .you know wink

You are a very Naughty girl,

You don't have to bind me i can bind you , grin,

As per the whip , improvisations can be made,
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by StrStruck(f): 4:03am On May 07, 2009
No2Atheism:

@Starstruck
What dairy products might you be talking about ,  Nafdac certified or Skimmed,  grin

Whole milk. Thirsty? lol
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by No2Atheism(m): 4:03am On May 07, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Whole milk. Thirsty? lol

- does it have expiry date,
- Is it fattening or slimming.
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by No2Atheism(m): 4:05am On May 07, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Whole milk. Thirsty? lol

Thirsty - yes,

So can it be sent through "Royal Mail"
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by FLGators1: 4:05am On May 07, 2009
Naughty? Hmm, that's not what Santa said cool cheesy

Santa said I'm not a naughty girl, but a very very bad one. wink

Improvise? I don't know wahchu talking about tongue tongue

You're not sleepy anymore? See Star is online, better take your spot in her line grin grin grin
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by No2Atheism(m): 4:10am On May 07, 2009
FL Gators!:

Naughty? Hmm, that's not what Santa said  cool cheesy

You're not sleepy anymore? See Star is online, better take your spot in her line grin grin grin

sleepy again kee, lai lai, now that Ebony-Silk is online,

Am all for Ebony-Silk's BSDM certified bitty dairy products, am not into queuing,

Naughty - i can manage,
Very very bad - , now we starting to warm,
Freaky, now that's what am talking about,

All the same you need to punished, since you have been a very very bad girl  tongue  grin , binding would work so well for punishment.
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by StrStruck(f): 4:10am On May 07, 2009
No2Atheism:

- does it have expiry date,

Nope

No2Atheism:

- Is it fattening or slimming.

It's exciting and makes you grow big and strong.

No2Atheism:

Thirsty - yes,

So can it be sent through "Royal Mail"

lol
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by No2Atheism(m): 4:11am On May 07, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Nope

It's exciting and makes you grow big and strong.

lol

So can i order for a test sample, grin
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by FLGators1: 4:15am On May 07, 2009
N2A. . . .

Corruption is not my game, but I can make a few exception for you wink cheesy cheesy

Freaky you want, a man like you shouldn't get less than that.
A lingering kiss, a gentle stroke, a desirable touch, bittersweet scrapes on the back.

And That's why I say you deserve better than Ebony-Silk because all she'd do is whimper and crumble when it's time to get down wink wink
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by No2Atheism(m): 4:20am On May 07, 2009
FL Gators!:

N2A. . . .

Corruption is not my game, but I can make a few exception for you wink cheesy cheesy

A lingering kiss, a gentle stroke, a desirable touch, bittersweet scrapes on the back.

And That's why I say you deserve better than Ebony-Silk because all she'd do is whimper and crumble when it's time to get down wink wink

Yes do make the exception,

Honey never expires hence Ebony-silk is still desired.

To whimper and crumble is all in the muscle, hence strenght building exercises can always be doubled to ensure that silent desires are made to endure.
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by FLGators1: 4:27am On May 07, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin Nicely composed syntax.

I guess seduction does make a man a poet. grin grin

Eyah, but you have the wrong suspect. tongue tongue I know naught of which you speak.
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by No2Atheism(m): 4:30am On May 07, 2009
FL Gators!:

grin grin grin grin grin Nicely composed syntax.

I guess seduction does make a man a poet.  grin grin

Eyah, but you have the wrong suspect.  tongue tongue I know naught of which you speak.

Naa , am with the right suspect,  grin grin

Ye need not know so long as ye feel it so, as your heart desires. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

So shall ye continue to let this dude be thirsty for the certified dairy product or not,
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by FLGators1: 4:36am On May 07, 2009
Was "this" dude not just asking another "producer" for her daily product? tongue tongue

You can't sweet talk me that easy, you know wink

The only job my heart is doing right now is pumping blood to the rest of my body grin grin
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by No2Atheism(m): 4:40am On May 07, 2009
Asking is not the same as taking - just as looking is not the same as approaching -

Asking another producer is not the same as taking from another producer.

-----------------
Once you let your heart beat in rhythm with the dude seeking "bitty" BSDM certified dairy products, it becomes easy to realise that:

At top of the hour, blood flow shall soon be diverted to places you never thought they could go, grin
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by FLGators1: 4:44am On May 07, 2009
Should it bother me if you ask? tongue tongue For I do not own you or lay claim on you as my own.

Plz do tell, which places can blood travel that I wouldn't think they'd go? shocked shocked
Re: Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy by No2Atheism(m): 4:47am On May 07, 2009
FL Gators!:

Should it bother me if you ask? tongue tongue For I do not own you or lay claim on you as my own.

Plz do tell, which places can blood travel that I wouldn't think they'd go?  shocked shocked

Neither does anyone else lays claim on me as theirs  grin

Plz do tell, which places can blood travel that I wouldn't think they'd go?  shocked shocked
What you seek to know is not for the light hearted, hence the information remains classified.  grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate / Can you force attraction, love or likeness? / What Do U Do When U Feel Like Doing:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.