Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,266 members, 7,849,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark (21449 Views)

How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark / Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by aristosoft(m): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2015
This is also true if Amaechi had never paid or receive bribe all his life and hated corruption.

Satan need to create special fire for people based on they overtaking him in lying.
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by victor2exl(m): 8:43am On Oct 28, 2015
midolian:

http://www.theheraldng.com/i-didnt-get-anything-from-jonathan-edwin-clark/

Lalasticlala

POLITICAL PROSTITUTE.....THIEF...DONT WORRY PMB WILL GIVE YOU ALLOCATION.BETRAYAL......OLD FOOL
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by mrhipup(m): 8:50am On Oct 28, 2015
politicians and their dirty games....mtcheww
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by Holysholay: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2015
what of the approved Edwin Clark University? that one no be something?
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by Jabioro: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2015
Baba if you must lie,be brief .This one is of the volume .Can volume two ?
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by BelieveNaija: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2015
An old man trying to be relevant. What a shame.
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by MostIncredibleDFirst: 9:08am On Oct 28, 2015
Edwin clark is telling a lie. At least we know the role jonathan played in building him and influencing his men to build Mr. Clark his EDWIN CLARK UNIVERSITY in delta state. Jonathan was physically present at that university fundraising ceremony along with emeka ofor who donated 1 billion naira.
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2015
Holysholay:
what of the approved Edwin Clark University? that one no be something?
abi?...I am even a student der

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You can't possibly state that it is a lie because you've never met either of them.

How did he get his Edwin Clark university license?
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2015
Medicine after death almost 2 months ago you are just blaming the media for putting words in your mouth Or after much appeal?

Old man go and rest you all milked Nigeria dry with una Stealing is not corruption theory.

SMH
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by Koolmexxi(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2015
Someone please advice dis shameless old man to kip his mouth shut nd stop seeking attention and relevance. His likes are the ones ripping their region off and still blaming others. He should just go to his village and dine with d ancestors.
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by Jesusloveyou: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2015
permsec:
How come lie comes so easy with the people of south south? I can only pick GEJ as an exception.

We steal because you dont stone us-Amechi

I have never taken bribe in my life-Amechi
is it true that stealing is not corruption? Ur clueless corrupt hero is d worst thing that ever happened to us in south south

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by permsec: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is it true that stealing is not corruption? Ur clueless corrupt hero is d worst thing that ever happened to us in south south
Your Lord is hounded in what is been used to remove an injured player out of a football pitch in india. Go check how other leaders are been welcomed in India then you will realise that your president is a very low class fellow. Dont quote me again.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by ushafe(m): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2015
Despite satan they say is the father of all liars is obvious now that nigeria politicians are great grandfather
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by ExInferis(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2015
bugzbunny:
Why is it dat northerners dnt behave this way...
Just thinking

Because we're not zombies
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by hamzeiy: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2015
bugzbunny:

Wonders never end... I think its an ijaw tin...Look at barcanista too... Dude is subtle and pratically extending his hands to Apc... God bless men like Fayose.... U knw ur true frien
ds wen ur dwn...poor GEJ.. Sorry sir....life is a teacher..
..mr man...i am no fan of barcanista or tonye whatever his name is...but he has his limit to opposition...he does that when he has reasons and fact to...nd that why i respect him afrtall enemies respect each other (russia or iran and us) but for godforsaken biafroids like you...its not worth mentioning you guys as politicians let alone opposition politicians..your pple and leaders know noting about national politics..nd dts y the are shouting here and there...very soon the south south will have either a president or in the least a vice ptesident again aftr gej in the person of ameachi ..you need to come to the north and see his supporters.dts what politics is all about ..its all about numbrs ,foresight and...getting support expecially frm the opposing territories and dts what ameachi has done...a typical igbo man thinks he can do it all alone and dt its by force for him to be a leader of the country..
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by chuksmad(m): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2015
hamzeiy:
..mr man...i am no fan of barcanista or tonye whatever his name is...but he has his limit to opposition...he does that when he has reasons and fact to...nd that why i respect him afrtall enemies respect each other (russia or iran and us) but for godforsaken biafroids like you...its not worth mentioning you guys as politicians let alone opposition politicians..your pple and leaders know noting about national politics..nd dts y the are shouting here and there...very soon the south south will have either a president or in the least a vice ptesident again aftr gej in the person of ameachi ..you need to come to the north and see his supporters.dts what politics is all about ..its all about numbrs ,foresight and...getting support expecially frm the opposing territories and dts what ameachi has done...a typical igbo man thinks he can do it all alone and dt its by force for him to be a leader of the country..
Story of the gods, what of Rochas, i hope you will allow him to be your president when d time comes
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by akphrat(m): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2015
Jonathan is the man of the people. so oga. park well
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by gigabyte13: 10:58am On Oct 28, 2015
Ah.! Pa clark because u are an elder, l dnt want to say, u are a "LAI MOHAMMEC"
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by Edokpia: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2015
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by Kchristy: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2015
2 years Dubai direct employment contract available now in Dubai. Security jobs, waiter, driver,welder, painter, tiles fixin etc and more. Call me; o8o6o5lll82
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by bugzbunny: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2015
hamzeiy:
Guy park well
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by bugzbunny: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2015
hamzeiy:
You dnt get it do u....
Amaechi is not more popular than rochas
But dats not d issue...let me summarise for u
Even if Buhari took his vice frm SE against GEJ
He would still lose in SE
Hausa fulani born to rule can take aso rock and shove it
How much was brought to restore d SE after d war..nada
All d growth u see in d east today is d blood and sweat of her citizenry... Check d IGR of northern states today dats after ruling for over 3 decades... Fyi.. I dnt need an e rat lik bacanista to tell me anytin... There are yorubas in kwara and kogi north central.. Same way there are igbos in SS.. Learn to leave ur keyboard and move around d country atimes.. It helps
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by bomsilaga(m): 11:50am On Oct 28, 2015
It's a lie and I met him

Rilwayne001:

You can't possibly state that it is a lie because you've never met either of them.

Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by fahey: 11:54am On Oct 28, 2015
Please,How much is the salary of grade level 9 step 3 in federal ministry.i need an urgent answer please./THANKS
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by hamzeiy: 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
bugzbunny:

You dnt get it do u....
Amaechi is not more popular than rochas
But dats not d issue...let me summarise for u
Even if Buhari took his vice frm SE against GEJ
He would still lose in SE
Hausa fulani born to rule can take aso rock and shove it
How much was brought to restore d SE after d war..nada
All d growth u see in d east today is d blood and sweat of her citizenry... Check d IGR of northern states today dats after ruling for over 3 decades... Fyi.. I dnt need an e rat lik bacanista to tell me anytin... There are yorubas in kwara and kogi north central.. Same way there are igbos in SS.. Learn to leave ur keyboard and move around d country atimes.. It helps
move around the country..lol...
you have no idea..i have been to atleast 17 states frm diff..political zones in ds country...ph,abia,anambra inclusive part of enugu too...lagos osun and ekiti state...as a kogite based in kaduna i have been too niger state,zaria ,funtua in katsina state..warri in delta for one thing or the other..either its fr sch,work ,nysc,work nd so on....i know igbos very well...infact i had bad notions fr igbos aftr i met them in porthsrcout when i say igbos i mean the real conc. one's not the ikweres..so i knw the country nd i knw it pple
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by disumusa: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
midolian:

http://www.theheraldng.com/i-didnt-get-anything-from-jonathan-edwin-clark/
Lalasticlala
you liar, but you got your name stained
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by tuffgongjo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
uwa1:
I just can't understand the kind of spirit that's has entered this man...
It is easy for people to be loyal if they are on the Winning side.
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by bams2999(m): 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
liar
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by shenaitim(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
I agree with this man!
100%
I also agree that Mariah Carey is still a virgin!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday / Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" / Wike: Agreement Is Agreement, Nobody Can Break The Bond Of PDP G-5 Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.