Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,325 members, 7,850,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark (21453 Views)

How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark / Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by arewafederation: 7:43am On Oct 28, 2015
After threatening to burn down this country if Jonny boy was not elected, he is now making a u turn and tactically telling us Jonny boy is incompetent!

Some of these ijaws have a similar trait of going back to their vomit. Eg barcanista. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by bugzbunny: 7:44am On Oct 28, 2015
Why is it dat northerners dnt behave this way...
Just thinking

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by uwa1(m): 7:44am On Oct 28, 2015
teemanbastos:
end time spirit cheesy cheesy

Yes, I agree with u.
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by aieromon(m): 7:45am On Oct 28, 2015
When in a hole,please stop digging!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by bugzbunny: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2015
arewafederation:
After threatening to burn down this country if Jonny boy was not elected, he is now making a u turn and tactically telling us Jonny boy is incompetent!

Some of these ijaws have a similar trait of going back to their vomit. Eg barcanista. grin
You can say dat Again bro
This is wonderful
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by demarc001: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2015
Obviously this man is sick!
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by phlemzy: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2015
bugzbunny:

Do u knw dat this man built a University
Juisy contracts for his son..
GEJ must be in pains right now
Height of betrayal!
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by patrick89(m): 7:52am On Oct 28, 2015
Yeye you are disgusting old cargo

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by arewafederation: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2015
bugzbunny:

You can say dat Again bro
This is wonderful

I tell ya. These guys are very unstable.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by Dagoma: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2015
Is this betrayal or ignorance... or what?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by modath(f): 7:55am On Oct 28, 2015
omenka:

Presume you had a splendid night. Waiting patiently for today's comedy shows to begin. grin

Very good & so ready for the laughs!! grin,baby sorted, Devices fully charged...

Hadn't laughed this hard in a long time, you'd think some were bereaved.. cheesy
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by bisdam9086(m): 7:57am On Oct 28, 2015
When the lairs are everywhere .... SMH....
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by free2ryhme: 7:57am On Oct 28, 2015
nofij:
I didn't know old people still tell lies like this.
All liars know their position anyway.

Guy, where is your proof.

He has said his own
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by mixedsmile: 7:59am On Oct 28, 2015
Sabotage....he was so to say.however, which people them sabotage him if not........them.
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by Chanchit: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2015
If no be say this man na old man, I for say he need destiny resetting slap.
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by lonelydora: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2015
Good morning to Edwin Clark. He's just waking up.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by amuoge: 8:01am On Oct 28, 2015
grin
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by Dagoma: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2015
bugzbunny:

Do u knw dat this man built a University
Juisy contracts for his son..
GEJ must be in pains right now

Yes! Edwin Clerk University, with world class facilities.
I think GEJ is better off now than being on power, cause he was only feeding snakes.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by UncleDeeee(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2015
You didn't get anything indeed. I'm just wondering if Edwin Clark was dumb then. Why didn't he speak then? Wonder what these old and tired politicians teach the younger ones

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by lonelydora: 8:05am On Oct 28, 2015
midolian:
I can't believe my eyes.. This must be another Edwin Clark angry

Well, fish trust water pass like this and in the end, water boil am dry...if Jonathan was evil, this only proves that he surrounded himself with much worse evil men.
Gbam. True talk.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by Rotimi47: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2015
permsec:
How come lie comes so easy with the people of south south? I can only pick GEJ as an exception.

We steal because you dont stone us-Amechi

I have never taken bribe in my life-Amechi
stealing is not corruption- Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by obailala(m): 8:09am On Oct 28, 2015
UncleDeeee:
You didn't get anything indeed. I'm just wondering if Edwin Clark was dumb then. Why didn't he speak then? Wonder what these old and tired politicians teach the younger ones
Why is anyone surprised at these outbursts by Pa Clarke?... Do you guys think the Ijaws who supported GEJ are empty vessels?... Of course they all knew GEJ was incompetent and unfit but they kept quiet and supported him purely because he was their son. Now that jonathan is out it makes no sense anymore to keep living in denial of a glaring truth.

What I am yet to understand is the real motive behind the Igbo obsession for jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by duwdu: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2015
On one hand, Chief Edwin Clark said ex-President Goodluck Jonathan lacked the will to fight corruption, that Jonathan was too much of a "gentleman." On the other hand, Chief Clark is saying people Jonathan surrounded himself with, "prevented," or "made it impossible for" Jonathan from/to fighting/fight corruption over a period of six whole years, just at the presidency level alone O. What's the difference between the "different" sets of views being canvased by Chief Clark?

The bottom line of the aggregate of Chief Clark's statements on Jonathan is that Jonathan didn't have the liver to effectively or properly govern - at any level, and that Jonathan was always complicit with or acquiescing to everything that went wrong with his leadership.

Chief Edwin Clark is actually just further rubbishing the ex-President, Goodluck Jonathan.

Good luck to the old man and his political "son," and to the defender of the "son," Reuben Abati.

P34c3

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by permsec: 8:13am On Oct 28, 2015
Rotimi47:
stealing is not corruption- Jonathan.
So you mean even up till now the diff btw stealing and corruption is yet to be understood by you.
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by Louislewis: 8:14am On Oct 28, 2015
AAA
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by amusadele: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2015
Nigerian journalist sha. Very poor and backward.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by simplynola(m): 8:28am On Oct 28, 2015
Chief Clark abi nah clerk, all your trips from your hometown to abuja and back home, then to London and all over where financed by you right? Accommodation and feeding were from your pocket right? Agbalagba to n pa iro. Liar

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by Goke7: 8:32am On Oct 28, 2015
What a damage control by grand pa Clark, anyway what do you expect from these ijaw guys, we should all be attentive cos may be by next week or month, papa clark may be back again to tell us how clueless GEJ was.

na wa for ijaw people sha, today GEJ is god, tommorrow he is weak, haba wetin.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by Goke7: 8:34am On Oct 28, 2015
duwdu:
On one hand, Chief Edwin Clark said ex-President Goodluck Jonathan lacked the will to fight corruption, that Jonathan was too much of a "gentleman." On the other hand, Chief Clark is saying people Jonathan surrounded himself with, "prevented," or "made it impossible for" Jonathan from/to fighting/fight corruption over a period of six whole years, just at the presidency level alone O. What's the difference between the "different" sets of views being canvased by Chief Clark?

The bottom line of the aggregate of Chief Clark's statements on Jonathan is that Jonathan didn't have the liver to effectively or properly govern - at any level, and that Jonathan was always complicit with or acquiescing to everything that went wrong with his leadership.

Chief Edwin Clark is actually just further rubbishing the ex-President, Goodluck Jonathan.

Good luck to the old man and his political "son," and to the defender of the "son," Reuben Abati.

P34c3

I will be waiting to see another article from Abati saying 'Father welcomes back the Son' lol
Re: I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark by sweatlana: 8:37am On Oct 28, 2015
Hmm na wa for politicians o
They can lie ehn!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu / "Buhari Didn't Invite Naomi Campbell To Eko Atlantic City Launch"- Bashir Ahmaad / Nigeria Donates $ 500 ,000 To Support Guinea Bissau Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.