Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Ijesaland Monarch Alive, Dined With Family Members – Family source - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijesaland Monarch Alive, Dined With Family Members – Family source (445 Views)

How I Dined With The Devil Last Night. / My Uncle Was Poisoned’: Family Source Of Audu Abubakar Reveals DETAILS / Police Shouldn't Take Glory For Falae's Release, We Paid Ransom – Family Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ijesaland Monarch Alive, Dined With Family Members – Family source by stanleychimezie(f): 7:31am On Oct 28, 2015
A family source has expatiated on the death rumour trailing the Owa Obokun of Ijesaland, Oba Gabriel Adekunle Aromolaran II. According to the source, the 77-year-old monarch is hale and hearty. “It came to us as a shock. I think some people are up to a mischief. Kabiyesi was in Ibadan last Saturday where he […]‬

Read more of this post‬ on http://savinggracereporters.com/headline/ijesaland-monarch-alive-dined-with-familymembers-family-source/
Re: Ijesaland Monarch Alive, Dined With Family Members – Family source by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:32am On Oct 28, 2015
Why APC they lie give us like this?
Re: Ijesaland Monarch Alive, Dined With Family Members – Family source by mandhi(m): 7:43am On Oct 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Why APC they lie give us like this?
How u take sure say na APC talk am.

And plus wetin make u forget your signature for house. Na joke ooooooo

(1) (Reply)

The Question Nyesom Wike Must Answer (photo) / If You Don’t Do These, You Don’t Know How To Vote In Nigeria. / Breaking News: U.s Sending Special Forces To Syria Against Isis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.