Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday (10385 Views)

Militants Kill A Soldier In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) / Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday / Photo: Lion Was Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by metronaija: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-JCFSuCk6Nno/VjCLt-cUbvI/AAAAAAAHHPU/hxtS5MsVrug/s400/unnamed.png[/img]

Idon'tbelieveit! :-). A few people have sent me emails claiming they spotted a lion on a fence of a pasta factory in the Ikorodu area of Lagos...and they believe the lion 'escaped' from a nearby zoo. First, is there a zoo in Ikorodu? And second, doesn't that look like a dog?

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photo-lion-was-seen-in-ikorodu-lagos.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by tayebest(m): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2015
...and who go believe this big fat lie? undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by ramdris(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2015
Ain't true cos no zoo in Ikorodu and no forest anywhere nearby....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by naijapips02: 10:42am On Oct 28, 2015
tayebest:
...and who go believe this big fat lie? undecided
ramdris:
Ain't true cos no zoo in Ikorodu and no forest anywhere nearby....

What if it's a pet? or you think people don't keep lions as pet any longer?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by lawflec(m): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2015
But wait pls... Is there any zoo in nigeria that houses lion, elephant or dragon... Just a question pls
Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by tayebest(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2015
naijapips02:

What if it's a pet? or you think people don't keep lions as pet any longer?

Not in Nigeria you keep lion as a pet...

Dont fall for this poo niqqa

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by naijapips02: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2015
tayebest:

Really? Because i know someone that does....personally.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2015
Copy from Linda Ikeji, change the address and thats all.

Go for your own information, that makes you a blogger and not preying on one's source.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by tayebest(m): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2015
naijapips02:

Really? Because i know someone that does....personally.
keep that to your self sir!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by Phame: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2015
All these men that love copy anything they see those rich 'princes'/kings in Dubai do are trying to cause trouble here.

I no wan know. My pets remain goat and ram; I can easily slaughter them when the need arises. undecided

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2015
ahhhhh
Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by Nemesis99(m): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2015
@op if you can call this a dog, u can aswell call a snake a rope

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 28, 2015
How na?
Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by deanoffaculty: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
Zoo no dey Ikorodu ooo.......abi if it be one of those witches sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by ki02020(m): 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
lawflec:
But wait pls... Is there any zoo in nigeria that houses lion, elephant or dragon... Just a question pls

You can find elephant,lion and some other animals in UI ibadan zoo....but as for dragon nope,dragon don't exist anymore na....the only dragon like animal existing is the the dragon lizard found in india or so, not so sure

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by Warlord3000(m): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Phame:
I guess you were attacked by the lion that escaped and the lion is out to frustrate boards agitation.

Gosh... Wicked cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by ninovandross(m): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
Badly photoshoped pic

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by genuinechimere(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
There's only one lion in Nigeria. The lion of Ubima. Every other lions don't have NAFDAC no.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by alpha75(m): 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
Na lion the king na!
Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by caddylac(m): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
PHOTOSHOP.....

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by 400billionman: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Escapee.

Are the inhabitants of that compound still alive ?
Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by 400billionman: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
tayebest:

Haha. I have seen lions as pets in kwara state not to talk of Abuja.

People get pythons and crocodiles as pets for Naija. You neva see am no mean say e no dey..
Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by hob(m): 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
Proper photoshop

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by Rex123(m): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
tayebest:
keep that to your self sir!

I know some one on nairaland that keeps and sell the cubs! I will attach one of his pics

Re: PHOTO: Lion Was Seen In Ikorodu, Lagos Yesterday by tayebest(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
Rex123:

I know some one on nairaland that keeps and sell the cubs! I will attach one of his pics

dude i reside very near to the North whereas i see alot of wild carring about example is the type of huge snakes carrying all about, it is very scary i must say!

But, that doesnt say it should be realeased from its cage or leave hovering about or heard alledged 'escape'... Is not possible sir!

Btw, whats the moniker of the guy who keep the wilds??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) / Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee / Ituah Ighodalo: Nigerians Must Vote For President Who Truly Cares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.