Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) (10346 Views)

Military Operation: Food, Transportation Crises Hit Delta, Bayelsa / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... / Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by mulattoclaro(m): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
With the recent events that have been happening in various states, it's obvious that numerous ethnic groups that makes up our region, we are more united and speaking with one voice. We are the most naturally endowed region in Nigeria and the most unique set of Africans on the African continent. Our cultural diversity sets up apart from any other ethnic group in Nigeria and in Africa.

We have never referred to ourselves as the Jews or Gentiles of Africa or the lost of Israel or Afghanistan but we are unique and better than all those who refer to themselves as such. Brethren with our cultural diversity, there's a need for us to adopt a common language which everyone of us whether Edo, Ijaw, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Isoko, Ikwerre, Kalabari, Ogba, Efik, Ibibio, Anang, Ogoni, Ogoja, Oron, Ukwuani, Okpe, Epie, Ekpeye, Nembe, etc. In my own opinion Pidgin English should be that language.

There's also another need for us to have a common identity. If you look at the Northern Central part of Nigeria there's a common name they refer to themselves as. They called themselves Middle-beltans. Let's have a common name we can all refer to ourselves as. I suggest we should be referring to ourselves as S/Southerners or Niger Deltans.

Cc: tonyebarcanista, enahi, darfay, edcure, sandraokosun, martineverest, fineguy11, goodboiyy, spanishkid, truckpusher etc what do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Realist2: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
It's very painful that our people are not united like the north, we need to speak with one voice, deal with traitor among us and insist on what we want no matter what.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by mulattoclaro(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Realist2:
It's very painful that our people are not united like the north, we need to speak with one voice, deal with traitor among us and insist on what we want no matter what.
exactly.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by ify84(m): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Do you people want biafra or you want to remain in Nigeria?? This should be ur first issue to settle. So, let the referendum starts here..

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by speedyGonzales: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
what's happening here? why is Akwa Ibom here?

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
ify84:
Do you people want biafra or you want to remain in Nigeria?? This should be ur first issue to settle. So, let the referendum starts here..
Biafra is not an option. it is alien to us. if we are tired of Nigeria we will decide our fate ourselves. we don't need Biafra.
if we fail we fail alone. if we succeed we succeed alone. let us make our choice ourselves. stop forcing ur choice on us. we don't need you to cry for us when we fail or rejoice with us when we succeed.. we are ok with ourselves.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by mulattoclaro(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
ify84:
we are not interested in any biafran nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Thank you @OP but the flag you attaÇhed represent Ijaw nation. I think it will be appropriate to take it down and upload the map of the Six South-South states. Wouldn't want anyone to have Wrong impression.

Meanwhile.... God Bless Every ethnic group in the Nigeri-Delta and Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by zuchyblink(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
hahahahahahahhahaaahahahahahah mumu

10 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by mulattoclaro(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Thank you @OP but the flag you attaÇhed represent Ijaw nation. I think it will be appropriate to take it down and upload the map of the Six South-South states. Wouldn't want anyone to have Wrong impression.

Meanwhile.... God Bless Every ethnic group in the Nigeri-Delta and Nigeria.
ok boss. Right away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
ify84:
Why can't we pursue our destiny within this Nigeria State?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
ok boss. Right away.
You are doing a very good job boss. Well done!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by mulattoclaro(m): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You are doing a very good job boss. Well done!
we are blessed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by kodded(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2015

undecided undecided

'so many sw wannabes

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by mulattoclaro(m): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
kodded:

undecided undecided

'so many sw wannabes

undecided undecided

ok we are sw wannabes? Are you happy now? Don't derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by gab264(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
Warning! Warning!! Warning!!!

This is a serious warning from the Angry Biafrans across the world to the Nigeria Government with their SSS/DSS, British government, Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba oligarchy who is currently holding the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (NNAMDI KANU) against his wish since 14th of October 2015. He was arrested, and a competent court of justice in Nigeria granted him bail that his lawyer (Vincent Obete) confirmed that all needed process of his bailing terms are met and supplied to the court, but yet they still hold him in their custody for no legal reason.

This article is target to draw the attention of the International, Local and World MEDIA such as CNN, BBC, ALJAZEERA, YAHOO, AP, FOX NEWS and etc., World freedom fighters, International journalist, International and local Human Right activist, Amnesty International, International Court of Justice, African Union, United Nations, American/British Government and her citizens, Russia Federation, and other world powers, such as France, Germany, Japan, China, Israel and Netherlands.It’s recorded in Nigeria history that people have been held against their wish and later died under Nigeria government and subsequently where they came from was compensated by allowing another Person from the same Region to emerge as the President of Nigeria.

(1) A Yoruba speaking man of (Oduduwa Nation) MKO ABIOLA was the winner of 1993 presidential election in Nigeria; He was held against his Wish for asking for his mandate as the winner of that freest and fair electionin Nigeria, his victory was annulled by a Hausa /Man Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida,(MKO ABIOLA) later died in the Prison, and (Olusegun Obasanjo)was brought out of the Prison and made the President of the country through rigging of election which is the trademark of Nigeria democracy, as we all knew that Nigeria usually has‪#‎Selection‬, not‪#‎Election‬.

(2) Yaradua was a friend of (Obasanjo) who served in the same Prison with the same case charges against both of them, He died in the Prison and (Obasanjo) connived with the Hausa/Fulani to compensate the North over Yaradua’s death, His younger Brother (Umaru Musa Yaradua) benefited from the Government as compensation for the Hausa/Fulani (ARIWA) Region.

(3) A Biafran of (Ogoni Clan) KEN SARO WIWA was an environmentalist anda human right activist fighting for Ijaw Nation which they called (South/South) today. He was killed by a Hausa/Fulani man (Gen Sani Abacha), (Ebele GoodLuck) was handpicked by this cabals the Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani godfathers to run as the Vice President to (Yaradua) knowing the (Yaradua's ) state of health which later paved way to (Good Luck Jonathan) as the President of Nigeria upon the death of (Musa Yaradua).

it also served as a compensation for the Bantustan creation called South/South, During Yaraduas tenure as the President the (MEND), was giving amnesty, and this made the People of this region (MEND) dropped their arms totally to allow the Oil flow to the NORTH and SOUTH/WEST since they assumed their brother (GEJ) was the Vice and later became the President.

(4) Bola IGE was killed, and his killers suddenly turn to Ghost and the Yoruba's were silent about it,

(5) Dele Giwa was murdered through a letter bomb sent by IBB, and yet the Yorubas did nothing.

(6) SIMBIYATH Abiola dies mysteriously, and the Yorubas were docile, eventhe Nigeria Government knew about her death, and nothing happened.

(7) Kudirat Abiola was shot dead by a well-known military man Sargent Rojas and up till now nothing happened once again the Yorubas were watching.

(cool Fela was sent to prison for 27 times because he was speaking the gospel truth against the Nigeria looting and evil, he stood gallantly fighting/attacking the Nigeria Government, he was later injected and died yet Yoruba's did nothing instead they rumored and tagged (H.I.V) as the cause of his death .. my question today is this.. How many of Fela's wives and children is a carrier of that same (H.I.V) which they claim killed their father and husband.Where is justice in this God forsaking country?We the (Biafrans) want to bring to the notice of the concerned Government of the world, Media houses and people of goodwill that we the (Indigenous people of Biafra) worldwide cannot fold our arms and watch such thing happen to our LEADER (Mazi NNAMDI KANU) because we are never cowards, we are not and will never be interested in this fraudulent marriage called one Nigeria and her Presidency, We are Biafrans ever before the NIGERIA NATION and BRITAIN was created . Our map can be found in the 14th and 16th centuries map drawn by the early cartographers.We want to warn the Nigeria Government and the world that if anything happens to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu under the DSS detention, that the world will witness the 3rd world war starting from Nigeria; they should be ready to accommodate more refugees in their countries. They should not underrate the venom/anger of a bitter marginalized and subjugated great people from the land of the rising sun (Biafra). The people whose fathers invented (Bombs and Armored tanks) during the Biafra/Nigeria war, early 1967/1970;As History has it, don’t forget that the cause of the 1st world war was as a result of the killing of a Prince from Austria (Prince Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria)in 1914.

Here Nigeria is currently seating on a time bomb that will consume and affect the whole world if allowed to explode, if anything goes wrong with another Prince, (Prince Nnamdi Kanu) from Biafra land the son of HRH (EZE ISRAEL KANU) the King of Ama afara Ukwu Ibekuin Umuahia, he is still under the Nigeria Government captivity. The world should speak up now and save this world another world war 3rd that is looming in Nigeria. The world should allow the Biafrans to have their Freedom now. Nnamdi Kanu should be released immediately without any condition.

How can they fail to Produce him before the law court if they have no case against him, why don't let him go? Why still holding him as today's is a date meant to produce him before the law court in Abuja at the Magistrate Court, Wuse 11.Firstly the world should know that Biafrans are scattered all over the world in large numbers suffering and languishing in various prison of the world as they scavenge and struggle to survive. The world should allow the Biafrans to go so that we all should come back home and build our Nation; The world should also know that Biafrans of the 21st century has grown greater than their imagination. The dismal state of Nigeria military force should be aware that they were never ghost but normal human being like the Unarmed people of Biafra. They should know that no one has a monopoly of violence,and they have been killing us with guns and bullet because we only seek for our freedom.
They refer to us as chest beaters, online freedom fighters a stitch in time saves nine; Nnamdi Kanu should be released, and Biafra should be free to stand on her own as a nation. A word is enough for a wise.We are not a terrorist group; We are freedom fighters and our freedom cannot be compromised. As we’re law abiding citizens of Biafra before the fake marriage of 1914, a country created the same year which the first World War was fought.Buhari should free‪#‎NnamdiKANU‬and allow Biafrans to go. Their separate way Or ..............................?‪

#‎FREENNAMDIKANU‬‪#‎FREEBIAFRA‬

God Bless Biafra.

By Okpala-Eze Chukwubuikem.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by ify84(m): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
realnews:

Biafra is not an option. it is alien to us. if we are tired of Nigeria we will decide our fate ourselves. we don't need Biafra.
if we fail we fail alone. if we succeed we succeed alone. let us make our choice ourselves. stop forcing ur choice on us. we don't need you to cry for us when we fail or rejoice with us when we succeed.. we are ok with ourselves.

Forcing who... Personally, I don't need u people, I only wish delta North and some few part of rivers. .. Because they speak Igbo... I am seeking your opinion so that other Biafrans will stop the 'nonsense ' of adding south south

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by ikechu1278: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
kodded:

undecided undecided

'so many sw wannabes

undecided undecided

grin grin grin

Imagine the mulattoclaro dude has no shame AT ALL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by FreeGlobe(f): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Another Ijaw/Edo thread? Are the mods sleeping?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Xpaz: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
ikechu1278:

grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by mulattoclaro(m): 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
ikechu1278:

grin grin grin

if the word shame means anything to you, you know that SS has taken a stance and our decision is final. No amount of propaganda or intimidation will make us join Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by ikechu1278: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
if the word shame means anything to you, you know that SS has taken a stance and our decision is final. No amount of propaganda or intimidation will make us join Biafra.

Dude stop being a pathetic monkey. You can't claim Yoruba on Twitter and migrate to NL and claim Edo state monkey. Be proud of your South West land for once in your miserable coward life.

While I'm at it, who's SS? Since when did politicians become "SS spokesman". In fact SE politicians all have been speaking against Biafra does that make "Biafra" a non wanted clamour in "SE"? Lauretta Onochie spoke against Biafra does that now make Onochie words that of Anioma? Does she now speak for me and multiple aniomas that protested? No.
Even f2king IYC spoke up for KANU dimwit
Now me personally, I never wanted any of SS minoritess in Biafra and you can ask my best friend, who himself is Ibibio and the biggest biafran agigtator I know. Hell go through all my onenaira account, you'll find your proof

My only grouse is your APC politicians disturbing everyone with "press release" claiming "SS does not support Biafra", claiming "SE are protesting in SS", claiming "nnamdi is an GEJ supporter", claiming "IPOB are PDP touts" and all the other BS that came out of theirs and yours mouth when a simple REFERENDUM will end this entire thing right now. If they are so sure SE does not want it excluding "unemployed touts" and SS does not want it excluding "SE migrants" then how come they refuse to give out a referendum asked by the IPOB themselves. In addition, why are they busy wasting tax payers money trying to find connection between IPOB and ND militants?

Let them stop wasting theirs and ours time and actually follow through with a referendum and prove themselves "right".

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by mulattoclaro(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Another Ijaw/Edo thread? Are the mods sleeping?
if you call SS. SS has spoken. If you guys have been marked for death and looking for who to follow you, you're a very long thing. See the desperation in their eyes for our oil and our fertile lands and access to the sea. SS beware.
Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Rose2014: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
ikechu1278:

Dude stop being a pathetic monkey. You can't claim Yoruba on Twitter and migrate to NL and claim Edo state monkey. Be proud of your South West land for once in your miserable coward life.

While I'm at it, who's SS? Since when did politicians become "SS spokesman". In fact SE politicians all have been speaking against Biafra does that make "Biafra" a non wanted clamour in "SE"? Lauretta Onochie spoke against Biafra does that now make Onochie words that of Anioma? Does she now speak for me and multiple aniomas that protested? No.
Now me personally, I never wanted any of SS minoritess in Biafra and you can ask my best friend, who himself is Ibibio and the biggest biafran agigtator I know. Hell go through all my onenaira account, you'll find your proof

My only grouse is your APC politicians disturbing everyone with "press release" claiming "SS does not support Biafra", claiming "SE are protesting in SS", claiming "nnamdi is an GEJ supporter", claiming "IPOB are PDP touts" and all the other BS that came out of theirs and yours mouth when a simple REFERENDUM will end this entire thing right now. If they are so sure SE does not want it excluding "unemployed touts" and SS does not want it excluding "SE migrants" then how come they refuse to give out a referendum asked by the IPOB themselves. In addition, why are they busy wasting tax payers money trying to find connection between IPOB and ND militants?

Let them stop wasting theirs and ours time and actually follow through with a referendum and prove themselves "right".

shocked the hustle is real
I'm not surprised he's Yoruba

He even used Ijaw flag to represent niger delta

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by mulattoclaro(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
ikechu1278:

While I'm at it, who's SS? Since when did politicians become "SS spokesman". In fact SE politicians all have been speaking against Biafra does that make "Biafra" a non wanted clamour in SE? Lauretta Onochie spoke against Biafra does that now make Onochie words that of Anioma? Does she now speak for me and multiple aniomas that protested? No.

My only grouse is your APC politicians disturbing everyone with "press release" claiming "SS does not Southport Biafra", claiming "SE are protesting in SS", claiming "nnamdi is an GEJ supporter", claiming "IPOB are PDP touts" and all the other BS that came out of theirs and yours mouth when a simple REFERENDUM will end this entire thing right now. If they are so sure SE does not want it excluding "unemployed touts" and SS does not want it excluding "SE migrants" then how come they refuse to give out a referendum asked by the IPOB themselves. In addition, why are they burst wasting tax payers money trying to find connection between IPOB and ND militants?

Let them stop eating theirs and ours time and actually follow through with a referendum and prove themsves "right".
I've never met a very foolish, desperate and senseless Igbo man the way you are. Where did I claim Yoruba on Twitter? Provide any evidence proving I'm a Yoruba man? Your obsession with the Yoruba tribe will give you high bp. ND militants fought for their lands and resource control unlike you Igbos where your ipob are a nuisance. SS has spoken. No amount of propaganda will change that. Don't you have shame. Stop disturbing my mentions with your desperation for oil and access to the sea.

9 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by ikechu1278: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Xpaz:
nna eh.
no be small thing oh.
this Yoruba and Ijaw/Edo ppl self

grin grin

You forgot urhobo/itsekiri too.

And they aren't even wanted in Biafra.

Person no go hear word from ijaw, wannabe efos like mulattoclaro and urhobo/iteskiri niggas. "We SS", "we SS". Person no ho hear word.
Me see don tire listening to the rejected ones

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Obiagu1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2015

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Rose2014: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I've never met a very foolish, desperate and senseless Igbo man the way you are. Where did I claim Yoruba on Twitter? Provide any evidence proving I'm a Yoruba man? Your obsession with the Yoruba tribe will give you high bp. ND militants fought for their lands and resource control unlike you Igbos where your ipob are a nuisance. SS has spoken. No amount of propaganda will change that. Don't you have shame. Stop disturbing my mentions with your desperation for oil and access to the sea.

The way you're always running heater skelter cheesy on Biafra matters opening Biafra threads back n forth already shows you're Yoruba

My threads are there as reference

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
Igboland extends into Delta and Rivers states and we will never leave our lands for any set of people under any guise of ss or niger delta.

Abia, Imo & Ondo are part of NDDC.

Edo state is not more niger delta than these states so if an edo man must talk, the man from Abia, Imo & Ondo must be allowed to speak wherever niger delta is mentioned.

Explorer250, Kaycid77, Obiagu1, Pazienza, EternalTruths, Cyberwolf, Kestolovee95, ArodeTsolaye, Duru1

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by mulattoclaro(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
ikechu1278:

grin grin

You forgot urhobo/itsekiri too.

And they aren't even wanted in Biafra.

Person no go hear word from ijaw, wannabe efos like mulattoclaro and urhobo/iteskiri niggas. "We SS", "we SS". Person no ho hear word.
Me see don't tire listening to the rejected ones

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by ikechu1278: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Is this fool for real? Dumb@ss prior to you deleted that your @mcvaaey account, my sister f2king followed you. You shameless thing. The only reason your worthless @ss is denying it because your pathetic @ss deleted that account thus unable to trace back your old posts but unluckily for your dimwit sef your disgraceful post which you cowardly tried to claim as "hacked" and pictures got circulated through the internet thus easy to find.

Then again I'm not surprised your coward @ss also denied your spanishkid ID like the loser you are

Maybe you can explain to the entire NL how mcvaaey, a yoloba monkey on twitter, turned to "edo" on NL.

Like I said you have no f2king SHAME. Despicable illiterate.

Next time don't post your pictures on NL and write like you did in your twitter account if you're going to mask your coward @ss as something else

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) by ikechu1278: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2015

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Government Has Delivered Visible Results On Power - Fashola / Oby Ezekwesili Accuses Buhari Of Copying Campaign Promise / Is This The Same North ,that Is Fighting Terrorism —pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.