Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Killer Shape.. Peace Hyda. She Carry Front And Back. Baddest Asset - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Killer Shape.. Peace Hyda. She Carry Front And Back. Baddest Asset (2930 Views)

Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / She Carry Front, She Carry Back- See Photo / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killer Shape.. Peace Hyda. She Carry Front And Back. Baddest Asset by Joel3(m): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
killer curve. Ghanian model and celebrity peace hyda.

Re: Killer Shape.. Peace Hyda. She Carry Front And Back. Baddest Asset by STILESGANG: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
Irritating,Too much junks

2 Likes

Re: Killer Shape.. Peace Hyda. She Carry Front And Back. Baddest Asset by jonaifame22(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
I love dis. I jus hope the ass and boobs are soft!
Re: Killer Shape.. Peace Hyda. She Carry Front And Back. Baddest Asset by Joel3(m): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
I love dis. I jus hope the ass and boobs are soft!
of course the are
Re: Killer Shape.. Peace Hyda. She Carry Front And Back. Baddest Asset by gamaliel121(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nice one
Re: Killer Shape.. Peace Hyda. She Carry Front And Back. Baddest Asset by Rapmoney(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
This babe is a good tool for the vaseline crew guys gringrin
Re: Killer Shape.. Peace Hyda. She Carry Front And Back. Baddest Asset by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
Joel3:
of course the are
and how do you know
Re: Killer Shape.. Peace Hyda. She Carry Front And Back. Baddest Asset by dkachi007: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
nice shape. but I must say I c lots of naija babes with better shapes daily.
Re: Killer Shape.. Peace Hyda. She Carry Front And Back. Baddest Asset by ladiesmirror(m): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
Joel3:
of course the are
proof
Re: Killer Shape.. Peace Hyda. She Carry Front And Back. Baddest Asset by tpiar: 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Rapmoney:
This babe is a good tool for the vaseline crew guys gringrin

obviously!
Re: Killer Shape.. Peace Hyda. She Carry Front And Back. Baddest Asset by xtervaganza(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
Joel3:
killer curve. Ghanian model and celebrity peace hyda.
tbh with you, she's carrying excess

I can't be attracted to such nonsense

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards / Once Upon A Time These Were All We Had For Entertainment / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.