Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

U.S. Is Driving Mideast Allies Toward Putin - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Is Driving Mideast Allies Toward Putin (2149 Views)

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / Russia Spy: Allies Condemn Nerve Agent Attack, UK Expels Russian Diplomats / U.S. Aircraft Carrier, Deployed In Mideast To Fight ISIS, Arrives In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Is Driving Mideast Allies Toward Putin by kinibigdeal(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lucasbalo:
You are absolutely correct about Obama stand on Syria. I never wanted him to get involved in Syria either. Have always said The Middle East is a cursed part of the world. Let them deal with their own problems. Irag is worse now after Sadaam Hussein and so is Afghanistan after the Taliban and so is Libya after Quaddaffi. I am against American interventionist anywhere in the world. Let America deals with her own problems. God knows there are tons of problems in America that needs attention. I believed that war is worthless but the power behind the presidency thrives on wars for their selfish reasons.

I can understand why most of my Nigerian brothers are against Obama. The refusal of Obama to grant Nigeria a request for ammunition to fight Bokoharam (Another uprising ISIS) might have dampened their opinion towards him. Unfortunately, Russia came to the rescue. However, as you have said, America should face their internal problem first, their interference with other countries politics is creating a tendency for a rise in insurgency. I quite agree with most of your points
Re: U.S. Is Driving Mideast Allies Toward Putin by mazeltov(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lucasbalo:
I see where your unending anger and inbred hatred of Obama came in. You didn't win the Lottery Visa. Sorry about that since I apologized to you and you are not man enough to accept my apology. I grew up here and have spent almost all my life here, so obviously what you are insinuating about L/V doesn't apply to me. Calling someone a slowpoke whom you don't know says all about you. I doubt if you can hold my jock strap. Until you can show your face I am done with you. Don't have to be going back and forth with an anonymous being trying to gain relevance in a faceless forum.

you are lucky that I was banned
Re: U.S. Is Driving Mideast Allies Toward Putin by hajifaty: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lucasbalo:
It's easy for you to stay in your village and condemn Obama . You don't know how politics works in US. One of the main reasons Obama won the Presidency in 2008 was because Americans are tired of war that almost bankrupt the country. Thousands of young Americans died for nothing and tens of thousands are maimed for life. Two nephews of mine fought in Iraq/Afghanistan wars. Obama is a great President and I am very proud I voted for him twice. Pray to achieve 1\1000 of Obama's achievement in life before talking trash. Make your third world country better before critising a great man.
That poster above lack moral. You said it all.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Is Driving Mideast Allies Toward Putin by bonechamberlain(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
DictatorZAR:

You are a F.uckta.rd delusional f..ool.

You are a black american modern day slave Mr 3rd World @ass hat.

Now run of and do your 3jobs a day slave we know you own jack shiiit in your masters enclave.
how is he a black American modern day slave and he is speaking rightly about s black man.

u guys in this forum should learn to observe decorum and apply civility when quoting people. u must not spill out insult before u pass ur message.

and by the way he was right, Americans are tired of war mongers leading them that's why Obama won two elections. I read someone call him weak and clueless if u don't know Obama is one of american smartest.
president even the almighty George Bush was careful not to antagonize Russia the way Obama is doing, but unfortunately PUTIN has shown that he is smarter than them all.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Is Driving Mideast Allies Toward Putin by Lucasbalo(m): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
bonechamberlain:
how is he a black American modern day slave and he is speaking rightly about s black man.

u guys in this forum should learn to observe decorum and apply civility when quoting people. u must not spill out insult before u pass ur message.

and by the way he was right, Americans are tired of war mongers leading them that's why Obama won two elections. I read someone call him weak and clueless if u don't know Obama is one of american smartest.
president even the almighty George Bush was careful not to antagonize Russia the way Obama is doing, but unfortunately PUTIN has shown that he is smarter than them all.
Don't mind those Dinosaurs. They stay in their village and spew out crap about a country they don't know didly square about. Imagine some nonentity in Awka calling Obama a Slowpoke. No wonder people like that always remain faceless. They are so hateful of America or anything American because of their failures In life. America is not perfect and so are other countries of the world, but I will pick America over any country in the world.
Re: U.S. Is Driving Mideast Allies Toward Putin by Lucasbalo(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
mazeltov:

you are lucky that I was banned
What are you going to do E - Warrior. I was raised in Uptown Section of Chicago. We deal with your kind in the Alley way of Chitown. Get a life.
Re: U.S. Is Driving Mideast Allies Toward Putin by mazeltov(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lucasbalo:
[s]What are you going to do E - Warrior. I was raised in Uptown Section of Chicago. We deal with your kind in the Alley way of Chitown. Get a life.[/b]

who cares if you were raised in Mars or pluto? when does living in overseas equivalent to being successful? You need to rescheme your mentality about some things in life. and stop attributing success with living in another country but what do you expect from kids.
Living in a civilized society doesn't guarantee civilized demeanour- simply because your fluttering of ignorance your cum insubjection which were encapsulated in you previous posts/comments has become your assuetude. Why wouldn't you insult your elders that are ahead of you in life when you are completely bereft moral values and culture to respect individuals, rather you chose to flaunt your resounding stupidity at full leght. animals are devoid of morality
take a good care of yourself, boy!!!
Re: U.S. Is Driving Mideast Allies Toward Putin by Lucasbalo(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
mazeltov:

who cares if you were raised in Mars or pluto? when does living in overseas equivalent to being successful? You need to rescheme your mentality about some things in life. and stop attributing success with living in another country but what do you expect from kids.
Living in a civilized society doesn't guarantee civilized demeanour- simply because your fluttering of ignorance your cum insubjection which were encapsulated in you previous posts/comments has become your assuetude. Why wouldn't you insult your elders that are ahead of you in life when you are completely bereft moral values and culture to respect individuals, rather you chose to flaunt your resounding stupidity at full leght. animals are devoid of morality
take a good care of yourself, boy!!!
Mental midget that you are foaming in your mouth. Poverty has destroyed what is left of your demented brain. America is your obsession and that's why you can call Obama names and you know his pinky finger is grater than your whole existence. By the way, village masquerade, show your face. Don't hide and throw stones.
Re: U.S. Is Driving Mideast Allies Toward Putin by mazeltov(m): 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lucasbalo:
[s]Mental midget that you are foaming in your mouth. Poverty has destroyed what is left of your demented brain. America is your obsession and that's why you can call Obama names and you know his pinky finger is grater than your whole existence. By the way, village masquerade, show your face. Don't hide and throw stones.[/b][/s]
Poverty? lolzz. He is even checking my profile to know whom I am. Would it have changed the fact that you are a slowpoke or a cumberground if I had shown my face? The more you are trying to conceal your trail , the more you keep orchestrating the magnitude and strata of your ignorance. I have been to Annapolis and Richmond countless of time and I never lost my sense of belonging - why should I need to be relating my achievements in life with the countries/places I have been to or telling everyone on nairaland where I have been too. America is not my problem, you are part of the problems America is facing due to your perpetual display of stupidity in the society.
Re: U.S. Is Driving Mideast Allies Toward Putin by Lucasbalo(m): 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=mazeltov post=39532029]
Poverty? lolzz. He is even checking my profile to know whom I am. Would it have changed the fact that you are a slowpoke or a cumberground if I had shown my face? The more you are trying to conceal your trail , the more you keep orchestrating the magnitude and strata of your ignorance. I have been to Annapolis and Richmond countless of time and I never lost my sense of belonging - why should I need to be relating my achievements in life with the countries/places I have been to or telling everyone on nairaland where I have been too. America is not my problem, you are part of the problems America is facing due to your perpetual display of stupidity in the society. [/insuranceKeep foaming in the mouth mental dwarf. When your blood pressure is high and you suffer a stroke, Nairalnders will be donating money to you after your picture is shown to the world. You know you don't have any health insurance to cover your sickness. When next you defame Obama who is 100.000 times what you aim to be, you will get your brain touched. By the way, hope you get Petrol for your generator since your mosquitoes imbeded, rats infested Face me i Face you you called abode.
Re: U.S. Is Driving Mideast Allies Toward Putin by mazeltov(m): 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Keep foaming in the
mouth mental dwarf. When your blood
pressure is high and you suffer a stroke,
Nairalnders will be donating money to you
after your picture is shown to the world.
You know you don't have any health
insurance to cover your sickness. When next
you defame Obama who is 100.000 times
what you aim to be, you will get your brain
touched. By the way, hope you get Petrol for
your generator since your mosquitoes
imbeded, rats infested Face me i Face you
you called abode.
you are a semi illiterate, it has shown in the way you type. If defaming Obama will catapult you to your grave then i need to tell you that obama remains the weakest president in America and stop bringing obama issue to this place.
I have no intention of bragging until you started displaying your modernized madness. Slowpoke It will take you 20 years before you can lay your hands on what i have achieved in life. Slowpoke
Re: U.S. Is Driving Mideast Allies Toward Putin by Lucasbalo(m): 12:28am On Oct 31, 2015
mazeltov:
you are a semi illiterate, it has shown in the way you type. If defaming Obama will catapult you to your grave then i need to tell you that obama remains the weakest president in America and stop bringing obama issue to this place.
I have no intention of bragging until you started displaying your modernized madness. Slowpoke It will take you 20 years before you can lay your hands on what i have achieved in life. Slowpoke
Village scum like you. I have three people on Nairaland that are good friends and two of them even told me on the phone to let you be. You are nothing but a loser in life. No one in your village even acknowledged your worthless life. Like I said before, you can't hold my Jock Strap.
Re: U.S. Is Driving Mideast Allies Toward Putin by Truckpusher(m): 12:48am On Oct 31, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Village scum like you. I have three people on Nairaland that are good friends and two of them even told me on the phone to let you be. You are nothing but a loser in life. No one in your village even acknowledged your worthless life. Like I said before, you can't hold my Jock Strap.
You advised me against this same thing and here you're doing same ? Cmon! bro , break it - you're far more better than this.
Cheer up , let's talk about Nigeria. cheesy
Re: U.S. Is Driving Mideast Allies Toward Putin by Lucasbalo(m): 1:10am On Oct 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
You advised me against this same thing and here you're doing same ? Cmon! bro , break it - you're far more better than this.
Cheer up , let's talk about Nigeria. cheesy
Thanks Buddy. Will let it go.
Re: U.S. Is Driving Mideast Allies Toward Putin by mazeltov(m): 1:18am On Oct 31, 2015
Lucasbalo:
lolzz. Spare me the epistles, Kid.
See this certified coward. I'm happy that those people warned you and called you to order because the way you are externalizing how the gravitational force of illitaracy is pulling down from reasoning like a man thus, barring you from sipping from the fountain of knowledge which I have been offering you. I hope those guys would tell you how your unrefined attitude and substandard social disposition has criss-crossed your retrobulbar hence, affecting your sense of reasoning. I do hope those guys sit you down and insert some sense into you so that you will stop repelling my moral tutelages. Thank God, I'm not the only one who discovered that your emotional incivility towards Obama needs to be put under control so as not to make you a renowned go-between in the society. Thanks to those guys if they are reading this. Good night/ kid
Re: U.S. Is Driving Mideast Allies Toward Putin by Truckpusher(m): 2:14am On Oct 31, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Thanks Buddy. Will let it go.
Yeah, don't sustain that part of me that I'm fighting to overcome ,which you've been a source of inspiration on this forum.

Yeah that's the way it is.
Re: U.S. Is Driving Mideast Allies Toward Putin by Lucasbalo(m): 2:31am On Oct 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeah, don't sustain that part of me that I'm fighting to overcome ,which you've been a source of inspiration on this forum.

Yeah that's the way it is.
I feel you. Some guys just know how to push your button. I am very sorry for that. It's very unlike me having three guys call me to let it go. Thanks Buddy. I overeacted and even apologize to the guy and he came back to insult me. That's when I went nuts on him.
Re: U.S. Is Driving Mideast Allies Toward Putin by Appleyard(m): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lucasbalo:
You are absolutely right Appleyard. The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are still having a rippling effect on America . Imagine thousands of young Americans dead and tens of thousands maimed and psychological maimed for life. Military Industrial Complex as you rightly pointed out is the main deal behind the eagerness for all the unnecessary wars. Most Americans are not into war unless America is under attack or about to be attacked. For all I care, Middle East can turn to ashes because the people in that part of the world will always hate each other. I almost lost two nephews of mine in the war and that's why it became personal to me. The main reason Obama beat McCain in 2008 was because Americans were tired of the war that almost bankrupt the country. Towards the end of George W presidency, America was losing 700.000 jobs a month and big corporations like Lehman Bros, AIG, H/P were about to fold up and Dow Jones was 7.000. The investment firm I work for almost fold up too and Americans were scared to death. McCain lost in a landslide to a Freshman Senator from Illinos. Now every Economic indexes are back to normal. Dow Jones is almost 18.000 points and the unemployment rate is down to 5.2%. There are presidential primaries going on now and the candidates like Ted Cruz and others salivating for war are not going anywhere. Left to me and millions of America Peaceniks, Putin and Russia can have Syria and all Middle East to himself. He would find out that war ain't cheap. Spending five to seven billions dollars weekly for war will bankrupt any nation talk less of Russian Economy that's hailing. I have always believed that McCain and his war mongering ilks are not good for America. He's in his 80s and how long this he have on earth ?. As long as America stays out of unnecessary and unwinnable wars, America will be fine. Down with Military Industrial Complex. They worry not about human lives, they only worry about making money.
..and you are right also. The blood thirsty elites are the real problem. Thank God the economic situation have change for good, like you said. But we must also pray that God should not allow those warmongering ediots to find their way back into the White House, becos most of what we have as aspirants right now, are nothing but offshoots of MCcain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest Rocks Tel Aviv As Israelis Ask Netanyahu To Resign / Governor Plunges Into River While Taking Selfie On A Newly Built Bridge / Biden Spotted Maskless On Federal Property Hours After Signing Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.