Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

How To Make Friends And Influence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Friends And Influence (475 Views)

Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos / Pls How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland / Meet Friends and Mingle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Friends And Influence by oluymc(f): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
How to Make Close Friends
Tips on Meeting People and Building Strong Friendships
Friends have a huge impact on your happiness and quality of life; they relieve stress, provide comfort and joy, prevent loneliness and isolation, and even strengthen your health.
Despite their importance, close friendships don’t just happen. Many of us struggle to meet new friends and develop quality connections. Even when we’re willing to put in the time and effort, we don’t always know how to go about it. But whatever your age or circumstances, it's never too late to make new friends or reconnect with old ones.
Read more »
http://lifestylesheadline./2015/10/how-to-make-friends-and-influence.html
Re: How To Make Friends And Influence by magabounce(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
La click La bend

(1) (Reply)

Pls Ur Advise Is Needed Here, Its Important / 7 Sure Ways To Make A Man Walk You Down The Aisle…eventually / Have U Ever Met Someone, And Within Few Hours Saw Your Soulmate In Him/her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.