Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation (61912 Views)

Oba Adeyemi Adediran Ordained As Pastor 13 Years After His Coronation (Photos) / Adeyeye-Ogunwusi, Ooni Of Ife To Face EFCC / First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Bimpe29: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
It is well with The new Ooni. However, uneasy lie on the head that wear crown.
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Bimpe29: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
It is well with The new Ooni.
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Sappyman(m): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kaabiyesi to the New King. I hope you have also picked your Abobaku that will not run away when the time comes. I will suggest you chain your Abobaku to the wall not to cause embarrasment to the kingdom later.
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Barney11: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Abeg no forget to change all those brown roofs I dey see there and better ur peoples lives!long live
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by thundafire: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
dy former marry upto 6 wives dis one wer na real young man wer no wats up go marry reach 20,pray he rules well cs i doubt if he will rule with God wisdom cs dy will bath him with all sort of juju cs i trust him dy will proclaim Christ 4 day but do all sort of fetish tins in dy nyt,but wer dy abobaku
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Panzerfaust(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
moderation2020:
an average yeelloooba man behave like agbero, he looks more like a hooligan
You are an idio.t for that statement. Scum-filled Biafran rat.
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by olanje: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
I hope he's a muslim, the last Ooni which was politically chosen by Awolowo was a christian
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by adusco(m): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
olanje:
I hope he's a muslim, the last Ooni which was politically chosen by Awolowo was a christian

SMH

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by franklingud(m): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
Funny name "Ade yeye" grin
Yeye grin yololba names too funny.
BTW congrats to Ade(yeye)
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Keepshining(f): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bonapart:
Ooni you need God
Whatever men celebrate is an abomination before Go
Dnt quote me pls

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by moderation2020: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
Panzerfaust:
I am an idio.t for my statement. Scum-filled scratch faced rat.

big fullllll
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Akinz0126(m): 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
Am waiting for the new Abobaku.Ontop of palm wine tree with my calabash containing Emu waiting for em to anounce the new Abobaku.
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Johnnoah1st: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
not nice...
HE TYPED THE TRUTH
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Johnnoah1st: 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
<------ atheist and/or agnostics be like... undecided undecided
mere meaning of an atheist u dont knw, does his post luk like he is one? u just see people typing atheist and u too want to belong, mtcheew..

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by polomy(m): 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
Aromas:
My personal prayer for the new Ooni of Ife
Holdup kin mu Elese. Baba holdup Aye oni muyin o Asheeee grin
lol! e be like say u never go Redemption Camp, you go see where holdup dey hold leg... *smile*
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Aromas: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
polomy:
lol! e be like say u never go Redemption Camp, you go see where holdup dey hold leg... *smile*
Lol bruv, not physical holdup grin
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by micronut(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
ekafine:

the rustic ife village is a bush compare to eket my home town
And does that makes it right to be bad-mouthing other peoples home? isn't that out of place? Many great Nigerians hail from armlets, settlements, villages and towns, and they lived well. So because you come from Eket, we would not hear words again? Si"ly woman! Proverb 16:18 Pride precedes destruction; an arrogant spirit appears before a fall.
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Bonapart(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=Keepshining post=39461102][/quote]to spread the message or to try my
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Sholah96(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kabiesi to n lo Bugatti... Ko sere ni moscow
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by tpiah11: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
franklingud:
Funny name "Ade yeye" grin
Yeye grin yololba names too funny.
BTW congrats to Ade(yeye)

it means honour or esteem.

but from your profile picture, obviously those concepts are not things you have any use for.
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Aarenaija: 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
K A A B I E S I OOOOO
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Panzerfaust(m): 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
moderation2020:

big fullllll
Your father is a fool.
Omo ale jati-jati.
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by PenSniper: 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
moderation2020:
an average yeelloooba man behave like agbero, he looks more like a hooligan

That he looks like to you does not make him one. Having said that, even a hooligan who is feted and honoured by his people is far more better and valuable than an incacerated albino and a thousand Ezes and Igwes who dare not openly support their fellow slave people crying for freedom from their masters.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by PenSniper: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
Mprepz:
shi.t and stewpid culture

You cannot appreciate what you don't have the same way pigs don't appreciate decency.

Monarchies are still celebrated in civilized societies of europe, asia and the far east but to beasts from the jungles, it is shit and stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by EHoudini: 5:47am On Oct 29, 2015
So this guy would have eat sijuade 's heart, drink from the skull of the first ooni? Man, I envy you not
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by RexTramadol1: 6:37am On Oct 29, 2015
realborn:
Once upon a time the soon to be revered monarch was my contractor on two projects where I referred to him as "Yeye".

We had a cordial relationship at the time.

Today, he is the soon to be Ooni.

Lesson:
Do good and be polite to everyone you meet along the way. You have no idea their imminent positive destinies.

Congrats our good looking, young and amiable Ooni..

U too dey lie, why?
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by moderation2020: 7:02am On Oct 29, 2015
PenSniper:

That he looks like to you does not make him one. Having said that, even a hooligan who is feted and honoured by his people is far more better and valuable than an incacerated albino and a thousand Ezes and Igwes who dare not openly support their fellow slave people crying for freedom from their masters.

It is not by mere words we all know who are slaves that were conquered by women of hausa fulani's, even your state Akure plus others were taken and to Northerners without any retaliate, that's slavery personified cowardice.
natural back stabbers and foolish race, because what ever is happening 2 East Coast today along the history line has once happened to your idiotic race, pls get beside me you sons of perdition
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by moderation2020: 7:07am On Oct 29, 2015
Panzerfaust:
my father is a fool.
Omo ale jati-jati.

you dont have a father in the first place, looking at you I knw you are a product of accidental discharge
hooligan race grin bloody heediiooot grin a fool at 30, sorry at 40 grin afool 4ever. scratched face race
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by realborn(m): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2015
RexTramadol1:

U too dey lie, why?

U will be shocked at the number of influential persons on Nairaland.

I have learnt to be polite...
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by mikeapollo: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2015
HungerBAD:
The IFE people made a right choice.

What happened to the other Prince,that was going around will Dele Momodu? Even lobbying the Hausa ' s to be the Oba.

And hopefully, the Alafin of Oyo, should end his beef with the IFE throne, and embrace this man as a Son.

Is that Abobaku still on the Run? There is one free one on Nairaland that everybody is rejecting. Where is Barcanista? You and ECOTERRORS urgently needed here, since you guys are not useful to the Ibo or the PDP any more.

Do you know the meaning of what you typed?
The Ooni throne is superior to that of Alaafin, any day!
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by macof(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2015
Bonapart:
Ooni you need God

Whatever men celebrate is an abomination before Go

Dnt quote me pls

You were born to be a fool. Why do you like displaying ur inherited stupidity everywhere?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason / Hausa/Fulani Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria [Photos] / 60 Igbo Names & Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.