Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra (6332 Views)

Dino's Certificate Saga: See How The Dean Students' Affair Of ABU Commented / Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback / Markets, Private Schools Shutdown As Pro-biafrans Protest In Imo State -VANQUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by gab264(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Some comments from Itsekiri people showing dissatisfaction from recent publication by Vanguard newspaper with headline (Itsekiri nation disowns calls for creation of Biafra Republic by Pa Johnson Ayomike)

Aronu Uju Sonia wrote: [/b]Am from ITSEKIRI and we are Bifrans..It’s high time we shun these our elders who doesn't really care about the future of we the youths,Enough of the deceit,We are now wise.

[b]Emmanuel Maduba wrote: [/b]Itsekiri is biafra and biafra is Itsekiri so Yoruba and hawusa News go behind me you worker's of iniquity.

[b]Oluchukwu Uchenna wrote
: I believe itsekiri is not far from isoko,did you not hear our brother saying that what Christianity couldn't do for us is what Biafra have done,that is bringing all of us together, we are one.

Obijuru Chigozie wrote : Notin like itsekiri nation, na yoruba media propaganda. Pls discard them.

Nzeh Christian Ifeanyi wrote: [/b]ITSEKIRI IS A TRIBE IN BIAFRA. SO LEAVE NEWSPAPER JUNK.

[b]Prince Godwill Prince wrote
: We are in ful support of biafra,our elder are jokers they betray themselves during the first war,but now is not going to be like that.

Don Cooler wrote :Yes. we Itshekiri youths are hardcore Biafrans, don't mind our usless politicians they are just making nonsensical speeches to make themselves competence to gain favor from Housa / Fulani...We are Biafrans!!!

Ugo Nwabueze Oraka wrote: All this Yoruba and Hausa vagabonds who always interfere when we are talking about old eastern states that comprises south south and south east I wonder what is their problem. Do we interfere in Arewa or Oduduwa? ,you fouls continue to bring division among us. Although I don't blame you I blame our brothers whom you have succeeded in brain washing some of them. Although it's only a foul that will not understand the type of divide and rule you people are using against us. But any body from south south that did not know that they are in bondage that person is a foul and he need to learn lesson from the last election, we are all one people and United we stand and divided we will continue serving the Hausa fulani.

Andy Ndubuisi wrote: in zoo politics aka Nigeria, one simple person is people, group, elder, entire nation. so we don't have to take whatever jargon from Lagos Ibadan express way reporters said. tomorrow now one stupid fool will set in his office or wherever and said "Aba community dissolved biafra ideal" and it will headline in vanguard, punch, etc. that is why this contraption or better British amusement park is called zoo aka Nigeria.

Okeke Chibuike wrote[: Why Are We Using The Thought Of Their Leaders.Even Our Own Leaders In Igbo Biafra Are Not In Support Of The Struggle Because Of What They Benefit So I Don't Take It serious with What The Iteskiri Leaders Are saying .

[b]Leonard Okoli wrote
: vaguard are evil, chai i wish our director is here to give analisis on this, they are fools who don't mind there own business only to divide us.

Ben Amadi wrote: [/b]Pls any prson from de niger delta shuld kno dat niger delta militants hv failed us,collectin monthly stipends or allowee from d zoo govt,so d only avenue left 4 us now 2 control our resources now is thru Biafra.U Shuldn't allow dem using divide n rule 2 continue 2 siphons our oil by tellin u dat u ar south south, n u ar notIgbo,rememba, myself I'm from Rivers state,but Igbo is my nation.

[b]Prince Joseph wrote
: Must of The leaders are afraid bc the great BIAFRA Nation is a nation that will not let them do crimin they are afraid of our incorruptible leader maze Nnamdi kanu.

Victor Amaliri Sylva wrote: that Itsekiri elders said they are not Biafrans that's very good.....lets call for referendum and see if they gowith Hausa Fulani cows .....Igbo's will take the lead while others follow .

Innocent Sylvester wrote: Liars dat is how they keep on publishing nonsense no wonder de zoo is de way it is de keep on covering the evils happening in the zoo.

Onyeri Evans Onyebuchi wrote: Fake news from fake newspapper media.nigeria can not divide we biafrans any more with their fakes news medias, we are old easthern region, we are all biafrans, we are one. Hausas and yorubas go and hugg transformmer you pipple cant divide we old easthern region any longer nd rule over us again.

Abraham Ashaka wrote: SOME EZE IDIBGO SAY THEY ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF BIAFRAN , EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO HIS OR HER OPINION, ALL I KNOW BIAFRAN STAND. FORGET ABOUT WHAT ITSEKIRI ELDER ARE SAYING THEY ARE LOOKING FOR MONEY.
All hail Biafra"
Land of the rising sun"

1 Like

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by vayne(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
Don't mind the few disgruntled miscreants we have on NL claiming SS,when the real SS speaks you know.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by hakir(m): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Still reading...

Attend PIS-DUBAI interior design workshop in lagos friday 30-10-2015, learn the business of interior design https://www.nairaland.com/2696187/pis-dubai-interior-design-workshop-lagos
Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by frankie15x(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hmmm....

Wetin I go do na

If not to say....

I love biafra

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by Kakpos: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
These people(ibo) are very funny!

23 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
gab264:
Some comments from Itsekiri people showing dissatisfaction from recent publication by Vanguard newspaper with headline (Itsekiri nation disowns calls for creation of Biafra Republic by Pa Johnson Ayomike)

Aronu Uju Sonia wrote: [/b]Am from ITSEKIRI and we are Bifrans..It’s high time we shun these our elders who doesn't really care about the future of we the youths,Enough of the deceit,We are now wise.

[b]Emmanuel Maduba wrote: [/b]Itsekiri is biafra and biafra is Itsekiri so Yoruba and hawusa News go behind me you worker's of iniquity.

: I believe itsekiri is not far from isoko,did you not hear our brother saying that what Christianity couldn't do for us is what Biafra have done,that is bringing all of us together, we are one.

Obijuru Chigozie wrote : Notin like itsekiri nation, na yoruba media propaganda. Pls discard them.

Nzeh Christian Ifeanyi wrote: [/b]ITSEKIRI IS A TRIBE IN BIAFRA. SO LEAVE NEWSPAPER JUNK.

: We are in ful support of biafra,our elder are jokers they betray themselves during the first war,but now is not going to be like that.

Don Cooler wrote :Yes. we Itshekiri youths are hardcore Biafrans, don't mind our usless politicians they are just making nonsensical speeches to make themselves competence to gain favor from Housa / Fulani...We are Biafrans!!!

Ugo Nwabueze Oraka wrote: All this Yoruba and Hausa vagabonds who always interfere when we are talking about old eastern states that comprises south south and south east I wonder what is their problem. Do we interfere in Arewa or Oduduwa? ,you fouls continue to bring division among us. Although I don't blame you I blame our brothers whom you have succeeded in brain washing some of them. Although it's only a foul that will not understand the type of divide and rule you people are using against us. But any body from south south that did not know that they are in bondage that person is a foul and he need to learn lesson from the last election, we are all one people and United we stand and divided we will continue serving the Hausa fulani.

Andy Ndubuisi wrote: in zoo politics aka Nigeria, one simple person is people, group, elder, entire nation. so we don't have to take whatever jargon from Lagos Ibadan express way reporters said. tomorrow now one stupid fool will set in his office or wherever and said "Aba community dissolved biafra ideal" and it will headline in vanguard, punch, etc. that is why this contraption or better British amusement park is called zoo aka Nigeria.

Okeke Chibuike wrote[: Why Are We Using The Thought Of Their Leaders.Even Our Own Leaders In Igbo Biafra Are Not In Support Of The Struggle Because Of What They Benefit So I Don't Take It serious with What The Iteskiri Leaders Are saying .

[b]Leonard Okoli wrote
: vaguard are evil, chai i wish our director is here to give analisis on this, they are fools who don't mind there own business only to divide us.

Ben Amadi wrote: [/b]Pls any prson from de niger delta shuld kno dat niger delta militants hv failed us,collectin monthly stipends or allowee from d zoo govt,so d only avenue left 4 us now 2 control our resources now is thru Biafra.U Shuldn't allow dem using divide n rule 2 continue 2 siphons our oil by tellin u dat u ar south south, n u ar notIgbo,rememba, myself I'm from Rivers state,but Igbo is my nation.

[b]Prince Joseph wrote
: Must of The leaders are afraid bc the great BIAFRA Nation is a nation that will not let them do crimin they are afraid of our incorruptible leader maze Nnamdi kanu.

Victor Amaliri Sylva wrote: that Itsekiri elders said they are not Biafrans that's very good.....lets call for referendum and see if they gowith Hausa Fulani cows .....Igbo's will take the lead while others follow .

Innocent Sylvester wrote: Liars dat is how they keep on publishing nonsense no wonder de zoo is de way it is de keep on covering the evils happening in the zoo.

Onyeri Evans Onyebuchi wrote: Fake news from fake newspapper media.nigeria can not divide we biafrans any more with their fakes news medias, we are old easthern region, we are all biafrans, we are one. Hausas and yorubas go and hugg transformmer you pipple cant divide we old easthern region any longer nd rule over us again.

Abraham Ashaka wrote: SOME EZE IDIBGO SAY THEY ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF BIAFRAN , EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO HIS OR HER OPINION, ALL I KNOW BIAFRAN STAND. FORGET ABOUT WHAT ITSEKIRI ELDER ARE SAYING THEY ARE LOOKING FOR MONEY.
All hail Biafra"
Land of the rising sun"

those names dont sound itsekiri

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by baby124: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lol, this by force Biafra na wa o. This tells how hellish Biafra will be. Will you even let these so called minorities vote or have rights if they join Biafra? You are going online countering their position. Telling them that who are they to say no? It sounds like Biafra is looking for slaves. This is crazy, no wonder they are all running from Biafra. Biafra people have shown their hands too early.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
This goes to show that many dissenting voices on NL masquerading as SS and SE people are mere impostors and paid agents doing the bidding of their masters who are more concerned in having the status quo in the polity remain in the name of 'One Nigeria'.

A moving train is difficult to stop...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by athaboi(f): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
We are no. More afriad of media propaganda or afriad of those elders who are only interested in their protection. They have all failed,old eastern region are one, not even the yoruba's can divide us. It is normal pple on the street that will vote on the referendum and not one elder. Itsekiri pple are part of biafra strugle, God bless major general philip effiong..bifra chief of general staff from 1967 to 1970 during the 3yrs of biafran existence

6 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by gab264(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
atbu1983:

those names dont sound itsekiri
The name sounds "Biafrans" and they have come out to prove to u guys, that there elders don't speak for them.
And that is how all of them are viewing the activities of biafrans.
Indeed they are true IPOB ITSEKIRI.
Haters should go and Hugg a transformer as one commentator writesgrin

11 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by athaboi(f): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
baby124:
Lol, this by force Biafra na wa o. This tells how hellish Biafra will be. Will you even let these so called minorities vote or have rights if they join Biafra? You are going online countering their position. Telling them that who are they to say no? It sounds like Biafra is looking for slaves. This is crazy, no wonder they are all running from Biafra. Biafra people have shown their hands too early.
wicked yoruba dev.il, how is it ur business? All the south south is part of old eastern state that made up biafra and biafra has been since 1967 so if it comes there will referedum, if they dont want to go, nobody is forcing anybody but the biggest prblm is u evil tribe that doesnt hv any thing in common with bt keep carrying it on head.

10 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by gab264(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
baby124:
Am definitely sure that ur exactly the one in ur dpgrin

If u don't have a point to lay, I bait u should Bleep off"
And be fast about it!!!
Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Those Igbotic blind men on facebook should shut their trap and face reality. Itsekirii people have spoken and we've heard. Let them choose their path, while we chose ours. Ours is a one indivisible Igbo nation. The Itshekiri's belongs to the Yoruba or Edo nation.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by baby124: 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
athaboi:
wicked yoruba dev.il, how is it ur business? All the south south is part of old eastern state that made up biafra and biafra has been since 1967 so if it comes there will referedum, if they dont want to go, nobody is forcing anybody but the biggest prblm is u evil tribe that doesnt hv any thing in common with bt keep carrying it on head.
No one cares about your Biafra. The people you assumed are part of Biafra have refused to be part of it. You Biafrans are the ones that are jumping up and down and insisting they must join you. Who are you to force anyone to join you? All these Igbo names insulting Itshekiri and insisting that they are part of Biafra. Do you Biafran's not understand NO ITSHEKIRI said NO!!!! Get that into your thick skull and let it remain there. Move on to other tribes and let them rest. They are not interested in Biafra

15 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by johnmark1234(m): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
gab264:

[b]Leonard Okoli wrote

[b]Prince Joseph wrote

All hail Biafra"
Land of the rising sun"
All my BROTHERS and SISTERS WE answer d seme NAME
Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by Godfullsam(m): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
I wish this country will disintegrate as soon as possible so that each tribe will go their separate ways.

Lets see which region will be better off and which region will be worst off in the long -run.

It seems Ndigbos think they are doing other regions a huge favour in Nigeria. I don't blame the Igbos though undecided, I blame those who still believe in ONE NIGERIA.

#Ibeomoyoruba.

6 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by PedroJP(m): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
gab264:
The name sounds "Biafrans" and they have come out to prove to u guys, that there elders don't speak for them.
And that is how all of them are viewing the activities of biafrans.
Indeed they are true IPOB ITSEKIRI.
Haters should go and Hugg a transformer as one commentator writesgrin

Thank you bro.

Biafrans pls ignore faceless agents of division here on NL. They'v failed. In Duncan Mighty's voice --- Ha dara uliliwoma.

6 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by NuellettY: 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
I Love that Emmanuel Maduba mehnnnn!!!
gab264:

Omg! I Love this!!!!

[b]Leonard Okoli wrote

[b]Prince Joseph wrote

All hail Biafra"
Land of the rising sun"
Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by PedroJP(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
One thing for sure is that, once Biafra comes, anything yoruba or yoruba like will be rejected without consideration. Biafra doesn't include d whole of SS. I'm tell the "we SS" group, especially connies in SS. Better u know where u belong now

3 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by Djicemob: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
Non of the name look itsekiri by nature though undecided

8 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by sammyj: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
I laugh in suloemagattamloi language at this biafra people grin

4 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by oduastates: 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
Msteew.
The Nnamdi and his bunch of clowns. One thing for sure, they are not the brightest bulbs in the basket.Itshekiri do not share any link; be it historical, linguistic, cultural or ideological roots with biafra.
I just dey laugh when they include itshekiris as part of that contraption.
Like I said before, there will never be a biafra on the western side of the Niger. The nearest natural boundaries( rivers,forest and hills will be used to separate those who share such links with such a contraption and those who don't.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by trapQ: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell. Those names are igbo names. Itshekiri isn't biafra.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by trapQ: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
Look at those names. They're igbo names. I'm urhobo and I know itshekiri names when I see them. The real impostors here are the igbos.
xtrorse:
This goes to show that many dissenting voices on NL masquerading as SS and SE people are mere impostors and paid agents doing the bidding of their masters who are more concerned in having the status quo in the polity remain in the name of 'One Nigeria'.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kakpos:
These people(ibo) are very funny!
don't mind them. Look at the way they are impersonating itsekiri. grin

They couldn't even use itsekiri names cos all I see are chukwudis and chinmas which don't sound itsekiri to me. They should have used oritse and omawumi or some yoruba name to fool themselves further cos I aint fooled.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
trapQ:
Look at those names. They're igbo names. I'm urhobo and I know itshekiri names when I see them. The real impostors here are the igbos.

How did Igbos impersonate SE and SS people in that post?

FYI, IPOB is better of without you.

2 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by trapQ: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
I appreciate the fact that you're unbiased and a logical thinker. Because most igbos will not see this from your point of view.
Chiwude:
Those Igbotic blind men on facebook should shut their trap and face reality. Itsekirii people have spoken and we've heard. Let them choose their path, while we chose ours. Ours is a one indivisible Igbo nation. The Itshekiri's belongs to the Yoruba or Edo nation.

2 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
xtrorse:

can't you see that the names above are Ibo names?

Itsekiri would rather align with their cousins the yorubas instead of going with the ibos whom they share no relationship with.

You ibos are cunning and foolishly trickish cos I wonder why you guys went to vanguard making statements as if its itsekiri people that made them. Itsekiri and delta was never part of the old eastern region created by lord luggard, so stop tagging them along. I don't even see the Yorubas claiming them cos they were part of the old western region.

7 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
juicee1:
can't you see that the names above are Ibo names?

Itsekiri would rather align with their cousins the yorubas instead of going with the ibos whom they share no relationship with.

You ibos are cunning and foolishly trickish cos I wonder why you guys went to vanguard making statements as if its itsekiri people that made them. Itsekiri and delta was never part of the old eastern region created by lord luggard, so stop tagging them along. I don't even see the Yorubas claiming them cos they were part of the old western region.

Are you new on this forum? What ails you verm1n and vagabond?

Igbos have made it clear to you that anything scratchrd faced, greedy, treacheerous, tribalistic, diabolic, lousy and parasitic Edoid or Yoruboid is not needed in IPOB.

Is that too difficult to grasp?

1 Like

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
xtrorse:

How did Igbos impersonate SE and SS people in that post?

FYI, IPOB is better of without you.
do those names sound itsekiri to you?

Itsekiri names sound more like Edo or yoruba names. I don't know when they started bearing ndubuisi, nwabueze, chigozie etc.

2 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by trapQ: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lmao! Pls let it resound in their thick skulls. They're just leeches. We've said no. They're playing deaf. Maybe NO is the new YES in igbo. grin grin grin
baby124:

No one cares about your Biafra. The people you assumed are part of Biafra have refused to be part of it. You Biafrans are the ones that are jumping up and down and insisting they must join you. Who are you to force anyone to join you? All these Igbo names insulting Itshekiri and insisting that they are part of Biafra. Do you Biafran's not understand NO ITSHEKIRI said NO!!!! Get that into your thick skull and let it remain there. Move on to other tribes and let them rest. They are not interested in Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Pple Commented On Social Networks About Vanquard Headline About Biafra by Yanks101: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
sighs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? / Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison / we’ve Foiled APC Govt Plot To Rig For Buhari – Atiku Releases Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.