Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? (6325 Views)

What Does Ayiri Emami Do For A Living? / What Does Public Utility Levy Mean? Mixed Reactions Trail New LASG Levy / What Does Senator Ali Modu Sheriff Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Amitex(m): 6:49am On Jan 18, 2016
I am wondering why our youth are wasting away their precious time on social media instead of being productive to better their lives. I have observed this Barcanista /TonyeBarcabista of a guy for sometime and I am wondering. Does this person have a meaningful job? Imagine a character that resumes on NL at 7.00am daily and closes at past midnight posting average of 90/100 comments a day. Even Seun does not spend such length of time on his NL.

I am sure this man needs a job, please if anyone can assist him so that he can put his time to more productive use and reduce time spent on social media.

@Tonyebarcanista, go back to your profile and check the time you spend daily on NL arguing back and forth and give your life some meaning! Sit for some professional examinations if you have a lot of time to read and research. Stop wasting time (arguing) on NL. If you think that this platform can provide you political relevance, please, think again. Who do you know has become one through NL? Especially with your views! Who would trust a character like that. Good politicians are tactful and focused and not tossed around like the sea waves.

"Time na money" is a popular Rivers slang! Wake up bro you are not getting any younger!!!

NB: I know as usual, you will call me IPOBIAN, it is entirely your business, but morning look at the mirror and tell whoever you see the the truth, it will help him.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by ikaboy: 6:58am On Jan 18, 2016
OP you don't address one of the best heads in NL like that. People choose to use their leisure time for different purpose. All I see here is someone being envious of this gifted but sometimes unstable personality.

OP must be ashamed of himself by now. See lashing from all quarters. TONYE, u r really loved.. carry on with your good works and keeping adding values here.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by powerfulsettingz: 6:59am On Jan 18, 2016
guess he lives on oil money too , or he also survive from the creeks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by emerged01(m): 6:59am On Jan 18, 2016
For you to be monitoring a jobless man,u must also be jobless. Mr nosy!

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by ladyF(f): 7:02am On Jan 18, 2016
lol OP na wa to you o. You dont know nairaland is a job . He "nairalands" for a living. angry

12 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by eleko1: 7:02am On Jan 18, 2016
Seem u are looking for trouble dis Monday morning undecided? Did Tonyebarcanista complained to U that he's hungry undecided? If he's a self employ,he's got liberty to do his thang.U dat have job,what are u doing here? Posting trash early in d morning sad undecided.There would be a great PEACE on earth if @ every bad Mouth,a padlock is HUNG. Face front,morning make the day.Owuro lojo

8 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Nairaplus(m): 7:02am On Jan 18, 2016
You must be baby-sitting this guy.

6 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Amitex(m): 7:05am On Jan 18, 2016
ladyF:
lol OP na wa to you o. You dont know nairaland is a job . He "nairalands" for a living. angry
Guess you mean "pay per post".

2 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by 912(m): 7:07am On Jan 18, 2016
Going by his display of brilliance and his fantastic command of the English language, I am 100% certain that he is not jobless or poor like you that has the time to monitor him from 7am till midnight. Like a monitoring spirit.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by ladyF(f): 7:07am On Jan 18, 2016
Amitex:

Guess you mean "pay per post".
A share of the Dasuki money could have gotten to him...

2 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by PassingShot(m): 7:09am On Jan 18, 2016
Look at the OP accusing someone being on NL by 7.00 AM whereas he has equally created a topic about him before 7 AM and even on a Monday morning !

I don't always agree with Barcanista but the fact is that he is better than 90% of NLers. He belongs in the 20% vital few category. Deal with it!

36 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by amtaken(f): 7:09am On Jan 18, 2016
He eats Aisha Buhari's rice for a living.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by chiefobdk(m): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2016
he is broke for a living.

his current job is to put a divide between Igbo people and thr minority neighbours.

while seeking protection from gbawe.

op stop glorifying dis inconsequential boy.

23 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by harjayi(m): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2016
ladyF:
EVEN U SELF DEY SPEND TO MUCH TIME ON NL

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by yhemsy62(m): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2016
Amitex:
I am wondering why our youth are wasting away their precious time on social media instead of being productive to better their lives. I have observed this Barcanista /TonyeBarcabista of a guy for sometime and I am wondering. Does this person have a meaningful job? Imagine a character that resumes on NL at 7.00am daily and closes at past midnight posting average of 90/100 comments a day. Even Seun does not spend such length of time on his NL.

I am sure this man needs a job, please if anyone can assist him so that he can put his time to more productive use and reduce time spent on social media.

@Tonyebarcanista, go back to your profile and check the time you spend daily on NL arguing back and forth and give your life some meaning! Sit for some professional examinations if you have a lot of time to read and research. Stop wasting time (arguing) on NL. If you think that this platform can provide you political relevance, please, think again. Who do you know has become one through NL? Especially with your views! Who would trust a character like that. Good politicians are tactful and focused and not tossed around like the sea waves.

"Time na money" is a popular Rivers slang! Wake up bro you are not getting any younger!!!

NB: I know as usual, you will call me IPOBIAN, it is entirely your business, but morning look at the mirror and tell whoever you see the the truth, it will help him.
Why are you telling us dis now? Are you tired of paying his bill? Or you r d one feeding him and his family.
All is see here is beefing.
Op get a job and stop being attention seekers
My precious advice though

7 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by ladyF(f): 7:11am On Jan 18, 2016
harjayi:
EVEN U SELF DEY SPEND TO MUCH TIME ON NL
grin grin grin let us focus on the topic, dont derail OP's thread u hear tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by omoelesa(m): 7:13am On Jan 18, 2016
IPOB youth.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by disloman(m): 7:13am On Jan 18, 2016
ikaboy:
OP you don't address one of the best heads in NL like that. People choose to use their leisure time for different purpose. All I see here is someone being envious of this gifted but sometimes unstable personality.
God bless you bro.Tonye is an industrious and hard-working man.I have this believe if you are not feeding mi,you can't tell mi how to live my life.Op!Please get a life.

9 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by chiefobdk(m): 7:13am On Jan 18, 2016
912:
Going by his display of brilliance and his fantastic command of the English language, I am 100% certain that he is not jobless or poor like you that has the time to monitor him from 7am till midnight. Like a monitoring spirit.

Brilliance and Good command of English language doesn't guarantee good living.

what do you say about 40 yr abagworro who chinology aka spacetour claim is still living with the mother at ph

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Lovetinz(m): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2016
Here He is...

1 Like

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Nairaplus(m): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2016
ladyF:

A share of the Dasuki money could have gotten to him...
Young woman, EFCC might just be watching. Their ears are super-tuned to anything DASUKI cos dem too need job.
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by HungerBAD: 7:17am On Jan 18, 2016
Interesting.

What another person does for a living should not be another person's problem, in my vocabulary that is the definition of being nosy. Barcanista is a grown man, and as far as i can tell, pays his bills himself and even if he does not not pay his bills, he still have not asked for donation from us on NL.

Usually, i will not dignify a post like this to write on, as i consider it Childish.

But, just in case others want to tow the same line with you, we should try to discourage it. We all might have our Political differences here, but we should keep those differences here. Taking it to the next level, and trying to know what another Nairalander does for a living, in my definition can even be considered a security risk.

Why do you want to know if he has a Job?what do you need that information for?with the rate of kidnapping this days, and robbery, i will be very uncomfortable if somebody start becoming Nosy about what i do outside Nairaland.

This kind of conversation should not be encouraged.

25 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by harjayi(m): 7:18am On Jan 18, 2016
ladyF:

grin grin grin let us focus on the topic, dont derail OP's thread u hear tongue
ok oo
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Frankiss44(m): 7:18am On Jan 18, 2016
OP dey there dey dull yourself.. Its like you ain't aware this current apc is paying youth thousands of Naira to flood social media with pro-apc comments.. Who needs a job when you can live comfortably just singing apc praises online.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by docadams: 7:21am On Jan 18, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 18, 2016
Tonyebarcanista is ten times better than you. You're the jobless one here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by qtx(m): 8:24am On Jan 18, 2016
hmmmmm trouble de sleep, yanga de come wake am. I no dey o. grin
Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 18, 2016
I heard this tonye guy is a protection seeker, is dat true?

12 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 18, 2016
PassingShot:
Look at the OP accusing someone being on NL by 7.00 AM whereas he has equally created a topic about him before 7 AM and even on a Monday morning !

I don't always agree with Barcanista but the fact is that he is better than 90% of NLers. He belongs in the 20% vital few category. Deal with it!

what about me? where do i belong?

3 Likes

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Ugomba(m): 8:30am On Jan 18, 2016
To Mr TonyeBarcanista send to me a photocopy of your
1. First School Leaving Certificate.
2. Waec Result,
3. Two recent passports.
For you to have a good chance of getting the Cleaner Job I told you about.

its a pity seeing a young guy like u being this jobless and waiting for Buhari #5000.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2016
Is it not ironous that a jobful OP spend more time stalking a jobless TonyeBarcanista? Is it not ironous that a workingclass billionaire will wake up 6am in the morning to compose on "What Barcanista Does" and post it 7am while his fellow working class are either enroute to their offices or already in their offices?

It is because barcanista want the cycle of unemployment to end that's why he is toiling night and day for good leadership. I think that's a worthy sacrifice. Maybe I should consider creating an official donation thread grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Does Tonyebarcaniata Do For A Living? by Dcomrade(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2016
PassingShot:

Are you holding brief for TonyeBarcanista. .....didnt expect to see so soon a day where passingshot will be defending Barca. tongue

Even Ngene wants barca for President. ......this is truely the era of change!!! grin

Aisha rice ti take over!!! grin

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2018 Budget: Works Ministry To Spend N341bn On Projects – Fashola / 2019: Namadi Sambo Crosses To APC / we’ve Foiled APC Govt Plot To Rig For Buhari – Atiku Releases Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.