Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

How A Course Mate Asked Me For My D.I.C.K - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Course Mate Asked Me For My D.I.C.K (2734 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Counter Thread: Types Of D.i.c.k / Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Course Mate Asked Me For My D.I.C.K by DJBIGGY(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
As a class guru, you get a lot of attention from course mates who would need you to give them tutorials. Unfortunately for me, i always have to divide my time to satisfy people so that they would not call me names. Even though i know i am not fine, i get to seat with the hottest chicks because they all need the attention.

If they do not look for me in class, they would always locate me in the library or hostel. It got to a stage that they started looking for me in my house, since i was staying off campus.

One evening i was getting all prepared to eat dinner when one fine ass course mate of mine came visiting. She had her books on but dropped them on the floor and told me 'Olamz i need your D.I.C.K right now please'.

So many things started running through my mind... 'Wow is this what it means to be a guru?' 'So i get to tear any girl since they always need lectures?'.... i started feeling like a super-star.

Without further delay as i heard what she said i started pulling my clothes off to get ready for some bumper action. To my greatest surprise, she looked at me in disgust and asked 'What are you doing?'.

I now said in my mind 'wetin dey do this one?'... I bone courage and asked her 'you said that said you wanted the D.I.C.K'.... No time to waste!

She laughed so hard and this puzzled me again... I had to sit done to analyze what was making her laugh.

She said 'Sit down silly... D.I.C.K i was referring to is Direct Intellectual and Central Knowledge... Why do you think i brought my books? Hahaha, wait you think i would actually?... That is so wrong!'

That was how i had a hard on and was given the baddest blue balls of my life. E pain me sha!

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/10/fictional-story-how-course-mate-asked.html
Re: How A Course Mate Asked Me For My D.I.C.K by kinibigdeal(m): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: How A Course Mate Asked Me For My D.I.C.K by Joygalore(f): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
undecided
Re: How A Course Mate Asked Me For My D.I.C.K by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
who laughed? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Course Mate Asked Me For My D.I.C.K by NOBODYY: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lolll hahahahahaha
THIS

IS

SOO

Boring! undecided
Re: How A Course Mate Asked Me For My D.I.C.K by bastian5050(m): 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
You try but ......
Re: How A Course Mate Asked Me For My D.I.C.K by eazyraw(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
See ya life sha
Re: How A Course Mate Asked Me For My D.I.C.K by Nuells: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
Who D.l.C.K do eep?
Re: How A Course Mate Asked Me For My D.I.C.K by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Am actually laffing, dont mind my funny face angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How A Course Mate Asked Me For My D.I.C.K by ggrin(f): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa this story tooo funny AF...I laugh sotey I dy cry crycrycry undecided

(1) (Reply)

CAMERA EXPOSE!!! Unilag Big Girls Lesbian In Hotel Doing There Thing / Young Lady Allegedly Being Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) / No Bra Day ...post Your No Bra Selfie And Be Rewarded!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.