Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. (3613 Views)

Civil Disobedience Will Continue Until The Govt Bows – Nnamdi Kanu / Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship / Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
every day we hear ss/niger delta people shouting that Igbos want their oyel that is why Igbos are trying to drag them along. I wonder how a group of people could be this dumb to fall for this cheap propaganda from upper Nigeria. My question is are the northerners not already sucking the oyel? When you hear this people shout about Igbos it looks like the oyel is just there and nobody touching it but the northerners are taking it so what is wrong if indeed the Igbos want oyel?

The Niger Delta environment is already being destroyed beyond remedy. Your waters are polluted and fishes are dying. Your farmlands have been ruined and the air you breath is filled with poison. Oil spillage everywhere and it will take centuries to redeem the environment. Thank God this is not in SE at least as defined by Nigeria.

I say let One Nigeria stand until the last cup of oyel is taken from the ss. Let us continue to collect monthlty allocation and chop. The so called ss are iredeemably dumb to be shouting at Igbos to leave their oyel when northerners are drunk on the same oyel.

The Igbos will resist attempts to restructure this country until we finish the oyel/gas in the ss. By that time breaking Nigeria will be very easy and the ss will be the biggest losers.

My Igbo brothers, let us leave this dumb ss people alone and take our allocations while it lasts. They will be left with their wretched environment when all is done.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
OK

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by DeviIhimself: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
this is the kind of thread seun is talking about angry

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by ApcSucks: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
DeviIhimself:
this is the kind of thread seun is talking about angry

eurobomber and euro31 I knw it's one person but try stop all dis rubbish thread, we don't achieve d biafra by all this threads na rather you invite hate comments Nawa oo
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by vayne(m): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
Talk about misplaced priority.
They don't even have control over the oil in their own backyard,but you see the few misinformed,misguided,miscreants calling igbos.

12 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
ApcSucks:

eurobomber and euro31 I knw it's one person but try stop all dis rubbish thread, we don't achieve d biafra by all this threads na rather you invite hate comments Nawa oo
who is Eurobomber ? Is he one of Nigerian lost slave in Scotland ? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by ApcSucks: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Euro31:
who is Eurobomber ? Is he one of Nigerian lost slave in Scotland ? undecided

question
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
every day we hear ss/niger delta people shouting that Igbos want their oyel that is why Igbos are trying to drag them along. I wonder how a group of people could be this dumb to fall for this cheap propaganda from upper Nigeria. My question is are the northerners not already sucking the oyel? When you hear this people shout about Igbos it looks like the oyel is just there and nobody touching it but the northerners are taking it so what is wrong if indeed the Igbos want oyel?

The Niger Delta environment is already being destroyed beyond remedy. Your waters are polluted and fishes are dying. Your farmlands have been ruined and the air you breath is filled with poison. Oil spillage everywhere and it will take centuries to redeem the environment. Thank God this is not in SE at least as defined by Nigeria.

I say let One Nigeria stand until the last cup of oyel is taken from the ss. Let us continue to collect monthlty allocation and chop. The so called ss are iredeemably dumb to be shouting at Igbos to leave their oyel when northerners are drunk on the same oyel.

The Igbos will resist attempts to restructure this country until we finish the oyel/gas in the ss. By that time breaking Nigeria will be very easy and the ss will be the biggest losers.

My Igbo brothers, let us leave this dumb ss people alone and take our allocations while it lasts. They will be left with their wretched environment when all is done.
don't be deceived .... Those shouting 'our oyel , our oil ' are actually yoruba bastardds on nairaland wit different monikers ..

I repeat don't be deceived.. Am also from Egbema rivers state ... We are igbos my people are comfortable wit our kins nd kith in SE

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Chanchit: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
You just showed your true colour, so since you can't get your hands on the oil it should now dry up? Smh you are just playing the la-loser league.

3 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Observant: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
Indeed black people are demented......Donald Trump

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
Chanchit:
You just showed your true colour, so since you can't get your hands on the oil it should now dry up? Smh you are just playing the la-loser league.

Since the ss people are iredeemably dumb let's join and ravage them too. Lol

5 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by trapQ: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
O.P it is you and your entire generation that are irredeemably dumb and senseless. All this rant because "we" don't to be with you. Its a shame you can't speak of biafra without including SS. Leeches and baboons.

Nobody wants nothing to do with lanlocked,erosion ravaged lands.

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by basilo101: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
The north perfect divide and conquer on those fo.ools.
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by basilo101: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
trapQ:
O.P it is you and your entire generation that are irredeemably dumb and senseless. All this rant because "we" don't to be with you. Its a shame you can't speak of biafra without including SS. Leeches and baboons.

Lol, u already have something to do with us since we are in Nigeria togethers. this is our son drilling ur Oyel. if u have travelled from Asaba to Warri u will notice he is laying these pipes towards anambra from Ughelli to milk ur oyel. I dont even kw y u inferior tribes think u are better off in Nigeria than Igbos, just because we refused to settle for less and justice and equity for all doesnt mean we are not far better than u all

8 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by truthonmission: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
trapQ:

. Shame on u. Instead of accepting the truth, and ask for forgiveness, u are here talking rubbish. We don,t need senseless pple. Like u.

5 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by basilo101: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
Igbos are major stakeholders in the oil industry, the so called owners of oil are mere spectators, we want them to get their own share and reduce northern domination but the id.iots are so dumb. we will keep fighting for equity and fair play

5 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by VirginFinder: 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
Euro31:
don't be deceived .... Those shouting 'our oyel , our oil ' are actually yoruba bastardds on nairaland wit different monikers ..

I repeat don't be deceived.. Am also from Egbema rivers state ... We are igbos my people are comfortable wit our kins nd kith in SE

You are a lunatic!
Reasons:
1. Itsekiri leaders did a press release dissociating themselves from biafra.
2. Barcanista and truckpusher are Niger Deltans who have also denounced biafra.
3. Sacked Nyesom Wike also insisted on the indivisibility of Nigeria.
I cant find Yoruba in all these.

6 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by mightyhaze: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
op,dis was unnecessary. We are bigger dan dis! Makke we jst siddon look.we bein 2 vocal abt dis,2 d utter enjoyment of ndi yorroba na awusa

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

ur right bro. calabar oil has finally dried up, They are no longer oil producers... let's wait for the others.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
mightyhaze:
op,dis was unnecessary. We are bigger dan dis! Makke we jst siddon look.we bein 2 vocal abt dis,2 d utter enjoyment of ndi yorroba na awusa

Yes that is what I want. We are a big tribe and we should join the Hausa & Yoruba to play the game.
These minorities need to be put in their place.

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
spanishkid, juicee1
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Truckpusher how market??
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by idu1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Since the ss people are iredeemably dumb let's join and ravage them too. Lol
you are hypocrite!

You always claim, you are not tribalist.

What's essence of this thread now?
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
will the end of the oil make the SS now start to love you?

It will only make matters worse for the ibos cos the SS won't form a country with them when Nigeria disintegrate due to oil scarcity. This will make biafra landlocked.
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Unbelievable! This is unnecessary bro! Those people don't speak for all the SS groups. You don't make such conclusion based on the comments of few people
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Karanka: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
From what I've seen so far,the Niger Deltans are comfortable with the way things are currently. If not,they wouldn't have come out so openly to disassociate themselves from the people seeking for Biafra. It's a simple logic: you don't support Biafrans in anyway,how can you now expect other people (including those who want Biafra) to support your own quest?
The SE people should pause this agitation for Biafra for now,and play the normal parasitic politics in the country,until such a time other regions have woken up and realized the nation needs to be restructured sincerely.
Infact,the SE people are not the worst off in the whole system,the way I see it.
They may not have been able to produce a president in recent times from their region,but they've had the opportunity to access resources of other regions while their own are relatively untapped.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by mightyhaze: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Yes that is what I want. We are a big tribe and we should join the Hausa & Yoruba to play the game.
These minorities need to be put in their place.
don't sound like dat,wot u want may not be wot d majority wants. D so called minorities may hav insulted us 4 too long,probly because we lost out on d power game since afta d war.but yet,I will not lose my humanity because of dat. Igbos r known for large hearts n long sufferin(perhaps d key 2 our individual success).let's drop ds attitude pls.d best we shd do is keep silent,dats wot d bigger man does.

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=juicee1 post=39462834][/quote]

We can dredge River Niger when we become a country.
Lmao, you guys are the biggest losers. Lol!

For now, the oyel is our national wealth. Thanks to the north for always stating this fact. Lmao.

Ss my arz. Your ancestral lands are fvcked and finished. Dumb people.

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by basilo101: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a lunatic!
Reasons:
1. Itsekiri leaders did a press release dissociating themselves from biafra.
2. Barcanista and truckpusher are Niger Deltans who have also denounced biafra.
3. Sacked Nyesom Wike also insisted on the indivisibility of Nigeria.
I cant find Yoruba in all these.
did Wike insist on indivisibility of Nigeria more than Okorocha or Peter Obi or other SE politicians?? Is bacanister more than many niger deltans now in detention for biafran cause? some niger deltans support Biafra while some ppl SE do not sopport Biafra. but Biafran agitators asked for simple referandum

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Truckpusher(m): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Truckpusher how market??
Any market is better than whatever you're selling and of course you and I are aware that your dream republic is a pipe dream without us and this is the market you need to learn how to bargain properly and not making noise.

You're a noisemaker.
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by ruggedboy01: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
U have spoken well......let's hear what the protection seeker and his truckpusher have to say!!!!
Fisher men sad angry
Re: One Nigeria Should Continue Until The Oil Is Finished. by Truckpusher(m): 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
ruggedboy01:
U have spoken well......let's hear what the protection seeker and his truckpusher have to say!!!!
Fisher men sad angry
Cry , my boy! We just told you the truth. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory / 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts / Atiku Edo State Campaign Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.