Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,505 members, 7,958,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts (51178 Views)

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Cocoa Production In Nigeria: How To Start The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by murphylinks(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nice post from masters in printing. Please where can one source for DtG in Nigeria
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by grevotech(m): 8:04am On Jul 13, 2017
onismate:
so we are through with the screen printing, please feel free to ask your questions concerning the screen printing. I will start the tutorials for the digital(Heat transfer) on Sunday. From now till Saturday are questions concerning the screen printing. if you have any questions please raise up your hands hahahaha lolz.
Sorry my question is coming late. You mentioned screen printing ink, is that the emulsion that you recently mixed? Or another kind of ink entirely ?
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by JECU: 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Onismate pls can I have your contact number. I need someone to put me through on this T shirt printing
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by itiswell247: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Waaaah Great, about printing
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by ikennaonyeama: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2018
Kallos Apparel is a Nigerian owned and Nigerian based clothing company that believes in great design and value for money. We try to tell our clients' story using design and style.

We started in 2014, and have learnt a lot since them, refining our offerings and perfecting our business. It's high time Nigerians focus on raising the quality of their products instead of just dropping their prices and trying to undercut each other and ourselves.

If your product is compelling and remarkable, and your customer care is on point, people will patronize you. We in Kallos have come to realize that the clothes people wear is very personal to them. Why will i wear a shirt that constantly reminds me of how i almost beat up the tailor because of delays and insults and was finally rewarded with a bad product? i will rather wear a shirt my girlfriend bought me for my birthday, that was delivered promptly in a perfumed wrap with a thank you card!

That's where we need to get to as entrepreneurs and businessmen. And it's not cluttered at the top cool
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by meetvalue(m): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
think is high time I help out....
We are in mess in Nigeria right now...
People hardly feed two square meal not talk of three...
I want to create an explanatory Video tutorial on my field of business...
On the video I will be revealing the intricacies involved in making a silence money from PRINTING OF POLO... for now...
YES! You heard me loud and clear.
It is my humble wish that you start a business that will help your financial condition as soon as possible and the truth is that “Printing Business” is one of the businesses that you can start with little amount and you will be surprised at the amount of money that you will be making as your profit. And I have not recorded a loss since I started this business (quote me)...
Here we are going to have an agreement, what is the agreement you may ask...
The agreement is that you either text or call me on Zero eight zero three three six two two five six zero, whether you are interested and tell me how much you can afford for the whole video tutorial..... sorry i want to be crazy (smile)...
It is easy for people to look at a business from afar and assume that it will be so difficult to do or that it will require very huge capital but most times when you get close enough and get the tips and secrets, you will discover that those assumed obstacles are not as difficult as you have perceived them to be...
Act now...
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Chonu9(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2018
I want to use this medium to the OP. Sincerely I'm happy here and I think this post is having more beneficiaries than I can think haven discovered that this thread was a product of 2015 and it's still relevant at this time, it's a powerful gesture by OP. There's this question that I would love to put in here and it is on the issue of doing a multicolored screen print. How does this happen? Thanks...
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by meetvalue(m): 4:05pm On May 30, 2018
Chonu9:
I want to use this medium to the OP. Sincerely I'm happy here and I think this post is having more beneficiaries than I can think haven discovered that this thread was a product of 2015 and it's still relevant at this time, it's a powerful gesture by OP. There's this question that I would love to put in here and it is on the issue of doing a multicolored screen print. How does this happen? Thanks...
Working on multicolored is as the same as one colour such that it needs some practical aspect. If really interested, check and look out for my phone number above your comment and I will direct you on how to go about it.
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by zuxstine: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pls Wot is the jik used for
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by zuxstine: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
Having issues with exposure Wots the trick there pls
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by murphyprecious: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
zuxstine:
Having issues with exposure Wots the trick there pls
Time your exposure and during rain season add more seniziter to the emulsion.
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by murphyprecious: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
murphyprecious:
Time your exposure and during rain season add more seniziter to the emulsion.
This trend is beautiful. Admin do the necessary.
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by maximizer61(m): 1:44am On Jan 03, 2019
pls op do you have any idea on using fabric paint to write on T-shirt
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by murphyprecious: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
maximizer61:
pls op do you have any idea on using fabric paint to write on T-shirt
Start from beginning I think you will catch up
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by topelovely: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
We are not there yet in this country. The problems we can't solve ourselves as providers in the value chain. The following problems is drawing this business back:

Lack of knowledge of good design and print production
Non-existence of local textile industry (forget Nichemtex, Spintex, etc)
Low quality fabric and fabric knowledge
Too many short-cuts leading to poor production output.
Over importation of finished printed tshirts from China, Vietnam, etc by Igbo traders
Poor choice of fabric in sewing leading to poor substandard products(most esp. tshirts).
Lack of high quality supplies for the silk printing industry because of all the above, which also discourages investors from introducing quality supplies esp inks and chemicals.
Unnecessary imposition of tax on textiles by government to protect non-existing local textile industry.
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by jadareese: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
Please i need training in this business seriously.anyone willing to take me under thier tutelage in kaduna??
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by meetvalue(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
jadareese:
Please i need training in this business seriously.anyone willing to take me under thier tutelage in kaduna??
I would have.... but am in Anambra state currently.
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by meetvalue(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
jadareese:
I would have done so, but currently in Anambra state now.
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by meetvalue(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
Neat Heat Transfer machine for sale. Cash and carry. N40k. enquiry: 08 033 6 22 5 60

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by veecovee: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by zuxstine: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2019
Pls frnds am having issues with transferring my art work into d mesh. Am a newbie. Pls need help
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by murphyprecious: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2019
zuxstine:
Pls frnds am having issues with transferring my art work into d mesh. Am a newbie. Pls need help
Timing is important. the weather is a determinant here. if the sun is much or say harse, 30 secs is ok but if it is mild say at least 2 mins. then also mix your emulsion and senitizer say 3 is to 1 in mixture in a dark room then dry with hand dryer and transfer
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by zuxstine: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
murphyprecious:
Timing is important. the weather is a determinant here. if the sun is much or say harse, 30 secs is ok but if it is mild say at least 2 mins. then also mix your emulsion and senitizer say 3 is to 1 in mixture in a dark room then dry with hand dryer and transfer
Thanks
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by jadareese: 1:08am On Apr 02, 2019
Oh no... would have really appreciated u coming back.but thanks for the response and keep me in mind should u decide on taking on an intern
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by jadareese: 1:09am On Apr 02, 2019
@meetvalue Oh no... would have really appreciated u coming back.but thanks for the response and keep me in mind should u decide on taking on an intern
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by murphyprecious: 8:20pm On May 16, 2019
Please who knows how to use water transfer paper to print plaques and others here. this is urgent please and also sublimation paper
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Ayo199(m): 7:15am On May 18, 2019
meetvalue:
I would have.... but am in Anambra state currently.
How much does a plain t shirt cost? If the price of selling a printed shirt is 150# per shirt, how does the profit rate looks like?
thanks
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by deiikonac(m): 2:14am On Sep 01, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5320733/hefeng-computer-embroidery-machines-selling Hefeng embroidery machine selling in Lagos call 09017328471 or 08935715097

Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Zouhra1985: 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
I really learned a lot here, I will soon try it, God bless you all.
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by Splendor01(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
May God bless the master minds of this thread, I have greatly benefited from this thread, buh d issue is am nt able to connect to most of the tutors on this thread....i also wanna learn more
This my number 09074340967 ......
Re: Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts by kayzay4all: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2019
[size=8pt]call up this number for professional screen printing, neat and crisp. we print on clothes, bags, Nylon, Sack and many more 07062887809.[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Laments About The Tiny Hotel He Got For ₦12,0000 (Photos And Video) / Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- / How To Get RDP With Admin Access And Dedicated IP Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.