Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

I Cook My Husband's Food With My Period,see The Nasty Thing This Woman Wrote - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cook My Husband's Food With My Period,see The Nasty Thing This Woman Wrote (1555 Views)

Hilda Dokubo Rescued Me When My Period Showed Up In Public - Lady / "My Cook, My ATM" Pre-Wedding Photo / "My Cook, My ATM": Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cook My Husband's Food With My Period,see The Nasty Thing This Woman Wrote by Goldencollins: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
Wonders shall never end,there’s nothing one will not see in this world,a woman came online to post a comment on how she cooks her husband’s meals with her menstrual discharge (period) and according to her she doesn’t regret her actions.

Below is what she wrote with the picture.

Everyone is saying that am doing the wrong thing by cooking my husbands food with my period. Maka why! Let me give you my reason. My Auntie has been doing it and she’s married for 12years. She and her husband are in peace though they don’t have kids yet but her husband is not even talking about second wife. Since I got married I can beat my chest that my husband has never misbehaved outside. He practically worships the feet I walk on. I make his food special. I know its wrong but I don’t think its poisonous. If that is the way my marriage will be intact I have no regrets. Am a very emotional being. I might die if my heart is ever broken. Who are you to judge me??

Please do you support this woman’s actions
Source: http://news360ng.com/see-what-a-woman-who-cooks-her-husbands-food-with-her-period-said-about-marriage/

Re: I Cook My Husband's Food With My Period,see The Nasty Thing This Woman Wrote by 175(m): 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
No I do not! However, help me tell the woman say na sperm n faces dem go use cook for her too
Re: I Cook My Husband's Food With My Period,see The Nasty Thing This Woman Wrote by colp2015: 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
Things some people do to achieve their goals.

I pray God would touch the woman's heart and save her soul. Amen.

This practice has been on for years, but this confession is going to lead a lot of women to give it a try.

I believe a lot of men will start monitoring their wives after reading this confession.

2 Easy Steps to Freedom From Masturbation: Check my signature.
Re: I Cook My Husband's Food With My Period,see The Nasty Thing This Woman Wrote by Abduljohn(m): 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Thought ladies menstration is regarded dirty from their body, So why cooking with dirty for your hubby? Your arguement holds nothing what if it leads to some sickness
Re: I Cook My Husband's Food With My Period,see The Nasty Thing This Woman Wrote by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lol, I've heard of this before. Apparently it works like some kind of a love potion. Makes the man more "manageable". Old wives' tales. I think it's sheer desperation, pathetic & evil. These same women tire & become bored once the man turns into a drooling lapdog. Personally, I like a sassy man with fire. Can't be dealing with some brain dead housefly that follows me around. That's what these men become after that, a nuisance.

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Is Your Turn-on Point In Your G/f... / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend/wife Is An Emotional Bully / I've Got a Crush On Lalasticlala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.