Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Wike’s Loyalists Open Fake PREMIUM TIMES Facebook Page For Deception - PT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike’s Loyalists Open Fake PREMIUM TIMES Facebook Page For Deception - PT (12977 Views)

Buhari And His Economic Recovery Plan For Deception / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike’s Loyalists Open Fake PREMIUM TIMES Facebook Page For Deception - PT by OkaOme: 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Niseamaka:

FRAUD ALERT!!!, BEWARE FOLKS. DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF THIS SCAM.
You're a big fool! Useless bastard bearing irrevocable curses!! Didn't you see a Nairaland link in the post you quoted? Anuofia!
Re: Wike’s Loyalists Open Fake PREMIUM TIMES Facebook Page For Deception - PT by alaskido(m): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
I watched CHANNELS television yesterday. They showed Nyemson Wike alighting from the plane that brought him from Abuja after the court hearing. The crowd I saw looks as if they were hired and the song I saw them signing was an IKWERRE song.

If I may ask, are his supporters only from IKEWERRE tribe? What happened to the other tribes like OKIRIKAS, OGONIS, ELEMES, ANDONIS etc.

Na wa for this WIKE man o.

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Loyalists Open Fake PREMIUM TIMES Facebook Page For Deception - PT by XBLadez: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
Niseamaka:

The thunder that will fire you is still in the gym, idiot!
Re: Wike’s Loyalists Open Fake PREMIUM TIMES Facebook Page For Deception - PT by Aminat508(f): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Niseamaka:

pls check my signature. It is not a scam.
Re: Wike’s Loyalists Open Fake PREMIUM TIMES Facebook Page For Deception - PT by mrhipup(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
all I see is desperation from PDP
Re: Wike’s Loyalists Open Fake PREMIUM TIMES Facebook Page For Deception - PT by mrhipup(m): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
all I see is desperation from PDP to return to office in Rivers again
Re: Wike’s Loyalists Open Fake PREMIUM TIMES Facebook Page For Deception - PT by Niseamaka(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2015
OkaOme:

You're a big fool! Useless bastard bearing irrevocable curses!! Didn't you see a Nairaland link in the post you quoted? Anuofia!

You, your parents and all your siblings are hereby placed under a curse: happiness, progress and good health will eternally elude your entire family particularly yourself. Premature death awaits you.
Re: Wike’s Loyalists Open Fake PREMIUM TIMES Facebook Page For Deception - PT by Niseamaka(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2015
XBLadez:

The thunder that will fire you is still in the gym, idiot!

You've got a date with lightening/thunder within a year, you will never escape it. Be prepared. Start saying last prayers.
Re: Wike’s Loyalists Open Fake PREMIUM TIMES Facebook Page For Deception - PT by XBLadez: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2015
[s]
Niseamaka:

You've got a date with lightening/thunder within a year, you will never escape it. Be prepared. Start saying last prayers.
[/s]
Whoever belched you is cursed forever
Re: Wike’s Loyalists Open Fake PREMIUM TIMES Facebook Page For Deception - PT by OkaOme: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
[s]
Niseamaka:

You, your parents and all your siblings are hereby placed under a curse: happiness, progress and good health will eternally elude your entire family particularly yourself. Premature death awaits you.
[/s]
May Ogun connive with Sango and Amadioha and destroy everything you hold dear in life. Fire will consume every living soul from your lineage. While others are reaping, you shall be mourning over deaths. Your family land shall become a burial ground.

The curse is like a scar on your body now. There's nothing you can do to get rid of it. Iseee!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2963024_scar_jpeg438cd362f8abafb26b85ecf6a79e55e6

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo / How Long Does It Take To Clear Bank Cheque In Nigeria / Buhari Approves Posting Of 95 Ambassadors – Designate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.