Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) (39571 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by pure11(m): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2015
hmmm.ok oohmmm.ok oohmmm.ok oo

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by LockDown69(m): 7:40am On Oct 29, 2015
Some people will start saying B.S is a womanizer, nobody knows what transpired there, she might even be the one trying to... ask for a favour.
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by j4sure(m): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2015
like was waiting for you at d bar why didnt u show up now?
TitiJJ:
Photo News:

Pictured below are the Senate president Senator Bukola Saraki and Senator Remi Tinubu, wife of APC National Leader Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, in a tête-à-tête prior to the recent screening of some ministerial nominees.

http://dawntodusknews.com/pictured-bukola-saraki-tete-a-tete-with-remi-tinubu/
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by XBLadez: 7:46am On Oct 29, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by UncleSnr(m): 7:47am On Oct 29, 2015
See comments, how this youths wan take win election? Leaders of tomorrow indeed.
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 29, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
Oga ni master. Oluremi Tinubu has finally agreed that Saraki is da boss.

JAGAGBAN NA OLD MaN that dont know how to dress...who no like fresh and BETTER thing

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:56am On Oct 29, 2015
On remi mind to saraki we will soon send u away and saraki mind u apc can't do me nothing.
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by uniquebony(f): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2015
No permanent enemy in politics
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by Mackson01: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2015
Politics sweet ooo.
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by ODUBEZE: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2015
feldido:
Now I see why The jagaban is not happy with Saraki grin
Lol
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2015
moyinoluwabun:

Dt beef has bn squashed. APC knew they cldnt remove him. They disgraced him small. Bashed him in d media. He has quietly and humbly received his punishment. He WILL confirm all d nominees. His courtcase has bn adjourned indefinitely. Only a fool will die for politicians.
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by Darlduchi: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2015
Some comments mostly from Itsekiri people showing dissatisfaction from recent publication by Vanguard newspaper with headline (Itsekiri nation disowns calls for creation of Biafra Republic by Pa Johnson Ayomike)
Aronu Uju Sonia wrote: Am from ITSEKIRI and we are Bifrans..Its hightime we shun these our elders who doesn't really care about the future of we the youths,Enough of the deceit,We are now wise.
Emmanuel Maduba wrote: Itsekiri is biafra and biafra is Itsekiri so Yoruba and hawusa News go behind me you worker's of iniquity
Oluchukwu Uchenna wrote: I believe itsekiri is not far from isoko,did you not hear our brother saying that what Christianity couldn't do for us is what Biafra have done,that is bringing all of us together, we are one.
Obijuru Chigozie wrote : Notin like itsekiri nation, na yoruba media propaganda. Pls discard them
Nzeh Christian Ifeanyi wrote: ITSEKIRI IS A TRIBE IN BIAFRA. SO LEAVE NEWSPAPER JUNK.
Prince Godwill Prince wrote: We are in ful support of biafra,our elder are jokers they betray themselves during the first war,but now is not going to be like that
Don Cooler wrote :Yes. we Itshekiri youths are hardcore Biafrans, don't mind our usless politicians they are just making nonsensical speeches to make themselves competence to gain favor from Housa / Fulani...We are Biafrans!!!
Ugo Nwabueze Oraka wrote: All this Yoruba and Hausa vagabonds who always interfere when we are talking about old eastern states that comprises south south and south east I wonder what is their problem. Do we interfere in Arewa or Oduduwa? ,you fouls continue to bring division among us. Although I don't blame you I blame our brothers whom you have succeeded in brain washing some of them. Although it's only a foul that will not understand the type of divide and rule you people are using against us. But any body from south south that did not know that they are in bondage that person is a foul and he need to learn lesson from the last election, we are all one people and United we stand and divided we will continue serving the Hausa fulani.
Andy Ndubuisi wrote: in zoo politics aka Nigeria, one simple person is people, group, elder, entire nation. so we don't have to take whatever jargon from Lagos Ibadan express way reporters said. tomorrow now one stupid fool will set in his office or wherever and said "Aba community dissolved biafra ideal" and it will headline in vanguard, punch, etc. that is why this contraption or better British amusement park is called zoo aka Nigeria.
Okeke Chibuike wrote: Why Are We Using The Thought Of Their Leaders.Even Our Own Leaders In Igbo Biafra Are Not In Support Of The Struggle Because Of What They Benefit So I Don't Take It Serious With What The Iteskiri Leaders Are Saying
Leonard Okoli wrote: vaguard are evil, chai i wish our director is here to give analisis on this, they are fools who don't mind there own business only to divide us.
Ben Amadi wrote: Pls any prson from de niger delta shuld kno dat niger delta militants hv failed us,collectin monthly stipends or allowee from d zoo govt,so d only avenue left 4 us now 2 control our resources now is thru Biafra.U Shuldn't allow dem using divide n rule 2 continue 2 siphone our oil by tellin u dat u ar south south, n u ar not Igbo,rememba, myself I'm from Rivers state,but Igbo is my nation.
Prince Joseph wrote: Must of The leaders are afraid bc the great BIAFRA Nation is a nation that will not let them do crimin they are afraid of our incorruptible leader mize Nnamdi kanu
Victor Amaliri Sylva wrote : that Itsekiri elders said they are not Biafrans that's very good.....lets call for referendum and see if they go with Hausa Fulani cows .....Igbo's will take the lead while others follow
Innocent Sylvester wrote: Liars dat is how they keep on publishing nonsense no wonder de zoo is de way it is de keep on covering the evils happening in the zoo
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by coolitempa(f): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2015
Darlduchi:
Some comments mostly from Itsekiri people showing dissatisfaction from recent publication by Vanguard newspaper with headline (Itsekiri nation disowns calls for creation of Biafra Republic by Pa Johnson Ayomike)
Aronu Uju Sonia wrote: Am from ITSEKIRI and we are Bifrans..Its hightime we shun these our elders who doesn't really care about the future of we the youths,Enough of the deceit,We are now wise.
Emmanuel Maduba wrote: Itsekiri is biafra and biafra is Itsekiri so Yoruba and hawusa News go behind me you worker's of iniquity
Oluchukwu Uchenna wrote: I believe itsekiri is not far from isoko,did you not hear our brother saying that what Christianity couldn't do for us is what Biafra have done,that is bringing all of us together, we are one.
Obijuru Chigozie wrote : Notin like itsekiri nation, na yoruba media propaganda. Pls discard them
Nzeh Christian Ifeanyi wrote: ITSEKIRI IS A TRIBE IN BIAFRA. SO LEAVE NEWSPAPER JUNK.
Prince Godwill Prince wrote: We are in ful support of biafra,our elder are jokers they betray themselves during the first war,but now is not going to be like that
Don Cooler wrote :Yes. we Itshekiri youths are hardcore Biafrans, don't mind our usless politicians they are just making nonsensical speeches to make themselves competence to gain favor from Housa / Fulani...We are Biafrans!!!
Ugo Nwabueze Oraka wrote: All this Yoruba and Hausa vagabonds who always interfere when we are talking about old eastern states that comprises south south and south east I wonder what is their problem. Do we interfere in Arewa or Oduduwa? ,you fouls continue to bring division among us. Although I don't blame you I blame our brothers whom you have succeeded in brain washing some of them. Although it's only a foul that will not understand the type of divide and rule you people are using against us. But any body from south south that did not know that they are in bondage that person is a foul and he need to learn lesson from the last election, we are all one people and United we stand and divided we will continue serving the Hausa fulani.
Andy Ndubuisi wrote: in zoo politics aka Nigeria, one simple person is people, group, elder, entire nation. so we don't have to take whatever jargon from Lagos Ibadan express way reporters said. tomorrow now one stupid fool will set in his office or wherever and said "Aba community dissolved biafra ideal" and it will headline in vanguard, punch, etc. that is why this contraption or better British amusement park is called zoo aka Nigeria.
Okeke Chibuike wrote: Why Are We Using The Thought Of Their Leaders.Even Our Own Leaders In Igbo Biafra Are Not In Support Of The Struggle Because Of What They Benefit So I Don't Take It Serious With What The Iteskiri Leaders Are Saying
Leonard Okoli wrote: vaguard are evil, chai i wish our director is here to give analisis on this, they are fools who don't mind there own business only to divide us.
Ben Amadi wrote: Pls any prson from de niger delta shuld kno dat niger delta militants hv failed us,collectin monthly stipends or allowee from d zoo govt,so d only avenue left 4 us now 2 control our resources now is thru Biafra.U Shuldn't allow dem using divide n rule 2 continue 2 siphone our oil by tellin u dat u ar south south, n u ar not Igbo,rememba, myself I'm from Rivers state,but Igbo is my nation.
Prince Joseph wrote: Must of The leaders are afraid bc the great BIAFRA Nation is a nation that will not let them do crimin they are afraid of our incorruptible leader mize Nnamdi kanu
Victor Amaliri Sylva wrote : that Itsekiri elders said they are not Biafrans that's very good.....lets call for referendum and see if they go with Hausa Fulani cows .....Igbo's will take the lead while others follow
Innocent Sylvester wrote: Liars dat is how they keep on publishing nonsense no wonder de zoo is de way it is de keep on covering the evils happening in the zoo

Jobless illiterate ode....is this relevant to this thread......and are those even itsekiris.....just bugger off....
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by tolexy007(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2015
God bless Saraki...
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by powerfulsettingz: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2015
Jig5aw:
Hello tunde we just spoke. I'll call you soon. Let me finish with my drivers
Aiit sir pls be fast
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by wyqay: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2015
real politicians must always disagree to agree
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by Jig5aw(f): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2015
Plz call me directly 07062194569
powerfulsettingz:
Aiit sir pls be fast
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
He's wooing her.

Tinubu won't like this. angry
...don't bet on politicians. I pray commoners don't get high blood pressure because of them....
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by Jig5aw(f): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2015
Hello tunde its a 100k last. we are coming from ajah.
powerfulsettingz:

Aiit sir pls be fast
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by Goke7: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2015
LockDown69:
Some people will start saying B.S is a womanizer, nobody knows what transpired there, she might even be the one trying to... ask for a favour.

that favour is already confirmed you know lol
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by justjify(m): 9:35am On Oct 29, 2015
she's gone to make more trouble again and my calm guy just sits Stares and smiles. could she be lobbying for a juicy committee?
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by bugzbunny: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2015
Berrylite:
I am not really surprised seeing such pix. I have come to discover that these politicians are the same. Despite the difference in party affiliations, they still laugh, play, eat, drink and logde in same hotel together while gullible nairaland members will continue to fight tooth and nail for people who care less about them.

Lemme divert a little bit. I have some words for the racists on this forum, irrespective of the name you term any regions of this country, Nigeria has come to stay and it can Neva disintegrate. From my corner here, the was Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba people relates here really makes me think if people that calls for war or division of this country are really citizens of Nigeria. My people it is not everything you read up here translates to reality in the real world. An average Nigerian is accommodating and loves his Neigbour, regardless of the tribe. So let us sue for peace and Nigeria will move forward. Thank you

BTW, You can now manage diabetes without drugs or injection bullet. Click on my signature for more info
Nice Epistle....but its unreal
because we are not a country....for starters.. Yorubas dnt one Nigeria.. They hv constantly been against igbos especially in lagos.. They want igbos to evacuate frm d former capital and hv their own country.. So let us all support their stand... Biafra benefits all
wyqay:
real politicians must always disagree to agree

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by Abee79(m): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2015
He's eyes seem to be saying "baby how far?"
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by Lionofdjungle: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
That doesn't mean they are in good term with each other; they are just fulfilling their constitutional duties. More so, there is no permanent friend or enemy in politics but there is PERMANENT INTEREST.
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by pomsky: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
He's wooing her.

Tinubu won't like this. angry

[size=14pt]......dats not da eyez of romance, dats d eyez of a fox/conman[/size].
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by rita25(f): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
this bukola saraki guy is HANDSOME..............but well its non of my business though! cool
Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by cabaliciouscabal: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
moyinoluwabun:

In politics we call dat cat and mouse game.

D End Will Justify D Toughest.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) by powerfulsettingz: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
Firstman01:

Why going that far to Papa to sell? I can direct you to over 5 industries within lagos -ikorodu that will buy @almost same price. U can send me PM if u are interested.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online / President Tinubu To Set New Minimum Wage Next Week / 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.