Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. (3348 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by onyeka444(m): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2015
I have experienced it before but i choose to walk away. let us hear yours.
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by Godmother(f): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2015
Broken heart is something almost everyone will experience in life. It makes you stronger and wiser, so in a way its not a completely terrible thing. If you can concentrate on taking it a day at a time when you are experiencing it you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by jonaifame22(m): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2015
Yes, buh I'm enjoying so mch love rai now dah I can't remember the bad experience no more
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by 3Dee(m): 7:39am On Oct 29, 2015
I have experienced heart-brokentongue like 44 million times cry

2 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 29, 2015
OP Its Supposed to be heart break not heart broken. And yes I have. I don't tink I'll Eva want to experience it again. Cos I can't even give acc of dose moonths of ma life, till date I wonda how I managed to be eatin, bathin, attendin lectures and all dose during dat period
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by jworos(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2015
Op i was expecting to c ur story, but u no add urs,well pls add urs we're waiting.
BTW I've experienced it b4,not good at all. But it's part of experience.

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by MrScript(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2015
Yea I have, in sec sch, SS3 2 b precised, I cried immediately she called it a quite and missed classes just to avoid her... She later apologized and wanted me bck, buh I was already in luv xo I turned her down.

OP share urs...
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by godoluwa(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2015
hmmm
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by ebyoma(f): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2015
yeah! T'was such a painful and terrible experience. cried my heart and eyes out BUT I'm grateful to God for such experience coz it taught me lotta lessons,,made me stronger and opened my eyes to the realities of life. kiss
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by rawpadgin(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2015
why will i experience it wen my heart is made of kpomo

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by Daughterzion(f): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2015
Anyss:
OP Its Supposed to be heart break not heart broken. And yes I have. I don't tink I'll Eva want to experience it again. Cos I can't even give acc of dose moonths of ma life, till date I wonda how I managed to be eatin, bathin, attendin lectures and all dose during dat period
cry
Anyss:
awwwwwwwww!
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by Daughterzion(f): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2015
Hahahaha a guy cant leave me heart broken cos am too special. Its not pride........its just God's grace grin
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by tosyne2much(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2015
I dey come cool
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by oshe11: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2015
why U wan share am, na meat pie

abi U d shareholder?
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by oshe11: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2015
OP na Alan Shearer

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by Omotayor123(f): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
Tosyne2much cool
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by Olasco93: 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
To have Heart Break is a choice by you.
I can't have heartbreak. For me, If any girl leaves me it means God is telling me she is not THAT person for me because am not into an Unreal thing call BoĆ½frind and Girlfriend, i will do what is right, mature and correct to my woman to be.
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Daughterzion:
cry awwwwwwwww!
My dear. Twas awful
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by Deefuray(f): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
I thought I was going to die sad I cried so many nights, I carried my heavy heart for several months, but I survived, now I'm Stronger and better grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by LadyJul(f): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
Heart break is not what someone will want to experience....it's really awful...i couldn't eat,,,,i couldn't concentrate.....i couldn't even sleep well.,..i always wake up with a heavy load on my chest then.,,.i use to want him badly then...
i started hating guys then nd i become angry with all my male friends for no reason..,..chai...it was horrible.,..i started blaming myself not been good enough.,..it was as if i wanted to die then....life just felt empty for me,...i never knew i was so vulnerable until my ist real heartbreak,...back then I'll always stalk him on social media,,,,i don't even know wat was controlling me back then...i just wasn't myself dat period...i just drew closer to God and asked him to take all the pains away....after some weeks i forgave him and made peace with myself and i just accepted the fact that everything happens for a reason,...i just accepted the fact that he wasn't worth my tears and i deserve better....i said to myself *fuc*k! how can i be here feeling miserable bcus of one stupid guy dats not even thinking about me.,...days turned into weeks and weeks into months and dats wen all the pains just went away.,..now i even laugh about it now but i swear it wasn't funny back then....anyone facing heartbreak now should just know it is temporarily....it's a wound dat'll heal with time....i can't even imagine going back to someone dat broke my heart...wen I've fallen out of love....trust me dat love can never come back

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by kinibigdeal(m): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
See question ?
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by Jadoskii(m): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
Anyss:
when mummy was telling u not to av a boyfriend at such tender tittiez age u chose not to listen.

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Several times undecided but not anymore smiley
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Heartbreak in 21st century..Frm which girl?

Players don feel heartbreaks'; They only lose "TOTOs"
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
WeedSeller:
Heartbreak in 21st century..Frm which girl?

Players don feel heartbreaks'; They only lose "TOTOs"
hahaha every player have experienced heartbreak before the emancipation bro...
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Jadoskii:
when mummy was telling u not to av a boyfriend at such tender tittiez age u chose not to listen.

Hehehe. Tender at university level? Well u could be right. Buh if only All dose guys were considerate like u, tins would av been ok. Lols
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by Helkayklassic(m): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
I no give anybody my heart, so nobody fit break am, op are u satisfied?
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by chigoizie7(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
who wants to talk about that? It is meant to be painful mehn, for that, u need to forget it ever happened just like I have.

The only thing I regret now is many girls calling me mean and wicked boy. + I might end up with one of my past "game's" sister and might wanna marry her.
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by goldheart004(f): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
The thought of it send shivers down my spine,it wasn't funny one bit,he was a violent person with words dat struck like venom, yet I couldn't just leave him, remembering those days now just make me smile,because I am a stronger person today,i have forgiven him and moved on,i know he must be sorry for all the pain he caused me,I pray you find peace where ever you are dear ex# smiley
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
goldheart004:
The thought of it send shivers down my spine,it wasn't funny one bit,he was a violent person with words dat struck like venom, yet I couldn't just leave him, remembering those days now just make me smile,because I am a stronger person today,i have forgiven him and moved on,i know he must be sorry for all the pain he caused me,I pray you find peace where ever you are dear ex# smiley
You pretty. You got the kind of waist I like.
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by Rapsodee(m): 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hmmm..you guys have said it all,don't lemme repeat the same experience over and over. cool...It is well even in the well grin
Re: Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. by goldheart004(f): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
blublahd:

You pretty. You got the kind of waist I like.

Oh thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wisdom for single nairalanders.... / Photo: Another Man Posts Rubbish On Facebook / 5 Reasons She Hates Your Fluid And Wont Give You A Mouth Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.