Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Pictured: Obasanjo Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife-elect + What He Told Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictured: Obasanjo Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife-elect + What He Told Him (1259 Views)

Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched / Late Maitama Sule: Obasanjo Pays Condolence Visit To Kano Governor, Ganduje / Obasanjo Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictured: Obasanjo Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife-elect + What He Told Him by golfg(f): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2015
Former President Chief Olusegun Obasanjo was on Wednesday in Ile-Ife, Osun state to pay homage to the Ooni-elect, Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi. Speaking with newsmen in Abeokuta on Wednesday night, Obasanjo said, "My coming today is coming on the heels of my tight programme. By 6.00am tomorrow, I will be in Morocco and by that time, the new Ooni would have gone into Ipebi. Since he has been accepted by the Obalufe and the Sooko, I thought it is important to pay homage before going to Ipebi and that is exactly what I have done today."

Advising the new monarch, Obasanjo added that, "It is obvious from the jubilation in Ife that he is a popular choice. My advice for him is to build on the edifice of the past Ooni, including Aderemi and Olubusi. I saw him as a young man, who has been very enthusiastic about contributing to the growth of his people. So I am equally expecting him to show greater enthusiasm for the development of his domain. He should ensure that he brings unity among the traditional rulers in Yorubaland and I want to wish him success in this journey."

http://dawntodusknews.com/pictured-obasanjo-pays-homage-to-ooni-of-ife-elect-what-he-told-him/

1 Like

Re: Pictured: Obasanjo Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife-elect + What He Told Him by EgusiSoup: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2015
I thought the burukutu sipping pampers wearing burantashi addict kunu drunk dullard say he want to fight corruption yet this man is roaming free like a saint. Any APC e-diot that quotes me will get it hot from me today.

I say and will continue to reiterate that anyone that supports or defends the dullard automatically become a dullard and must go for psychiatric evolution undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictured: Obasanjo Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife-elect + What He Told Him by chocolateme(f): 8:10am On Oct 29, 2015
Oby nwayo..
I burozi umuazi
Re: Pictured: Obasanjo Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife-elect + What He Told Him by Kudducini(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2015
Wetin Come Concern Me With That One You Never See This Guy?

1 Like

Re: Pictured: Obasanjo Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife-elect + What He Told Him by simplycarro: 8:15am On Oct 29, 2015
Kabiyesi oooo k'ade pe l'ori, ki'bata o pe lese.
Re: Pictured: Obasanjo Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife-elect + What He Told Him by feldido(m): 8:16am On Oct 29, 2015
Rubbish... Obj always a confusionist
Re: Pictured: Obasanjo Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife-elect + What He Told Him by moyinoluwabun(m): 8:17am On Oct 29, 2015
OBJ na Baba Oba 'King's father' Meanwhile, he should not advise him wrongly cos I dey fear Baba advise atimes.
Re: Pictured: Obasanjo Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife-elect + What He Told Him by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2015
SW
Re: Pictured: Obasanjo Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife-elect + What He Told Him by MrScript(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2015
Lol.. OBJ na em father now.. He even campagn for d ooni
Re: Pictured: Obasanjo Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife-elect + What He Told Him by mannobi(m): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2015
Kabiyesi please never associate with that agbaya called Obasanjo o
Re: Pictured: Obasanjo Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife-elect + What He Told Him by mannobi(m): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2015
Kabiyesi please never associate with that agbaya called Obasanjo o.
Re: Pictured: Obasanjo Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife-elect + What He Told Him by jkbee(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
cool DESTINY!!!
My Time will surely come

(1) (Reply)

Reuben Abati's Wife Omolara Throws Him A Surprise 50th Birthday Party(pics / SHOCKING!! Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be An Igbo / Buhari Administration A Big Disappointment So Far-Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.