Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,872 members, 7,821,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received (7548 Views)

What's The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received After Sex? / What Do People Compliment You On? / What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by StephenP(m): 11:15pm On May 07, 2009
wanville:

yep u are!!n y'all dont 4get u n siskill wen ma movie directin dream comes true, am gonna need y'all on ma team, AMEN! grin

lol thank you. And yes I'll love to contribute to your movie.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by millco88(f): 12:48am On May 08, 2009
"Hes all action and no talk"
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by Sissy3(f): 1:49am On May 08, 2009
" you r so hot that i melt whenever i see you"  shocked shocked shocked shocked not one of the best but the one that just popped out right here??
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by FLGators1: 1:51am On May 08, 2009
" I think your handwriting is nice". grin grin but for real, that's the best cool
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by Lax75(m): 5:03am On May 08, 2009
Was at the gym and this chick was like: "You're built like one of them comic book super-heroes" lol
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by StrStruck(f): 6:07am On May 08, 2009
Lax75:

Was at the gym and this chick was like: "You're built like one of them comic book super-heroes"     lol

cute. What can a girl on NL do to get a picture?
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by Sissy3(f): 11:07pm On May 08, 2009
St☆rStruck:

cute. What can a girl on NL do to get a picture?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by Nobody: 6:24am On May 09, 2009
"if you can't fix this pc then no one else can.you're the best" i feed on pride
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by raregem004: 5:49am On May 10, 2009
@poster

Are a psychologist?Cos am a natural psychologist with great talent,and i really don't mean to brag but i dare to challenge you.

I can read you mind.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by walaky(m): 1:16pm On May 10, 2009
By a Gurl i once dated, ''you are very articulate, you take your time out to listen to people'' that was before she ran away when she got an admission to go UniAbuja, lol
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by StrStruck(f): 7:57pm On May 10, 2009
walaky:

By a Gurl i once dated, ''you are very articulate, you take your time out to listen to people'' that was before she ran away when she got an admission to go UniAbuja, lol

lol I wonder why.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by chiogo(f): 8:17pm On May 10, 2009
Hmm, let's see

"you're a genius, I wish I had your brain" - I get this from my friends all the time. .Trust me I'm far from a genius.

"You are such an over-achiever" - one of my teachers said that to me when she found out I was 16 in the 12th grade.

"You're so pretty, you must be a model" - this guy I used to be friends with, funny 'Cause I don't find models pretty.

"You must be from Queens 'cause you sure look like a queen" - some dude, I live in Boston not NY.

And more. smiley
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by charles316: 4:12pm On May 11, 2009
ur kini is a killer snake
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by Ben13: 4:23pm On May 11, 2009
Ben u're beautiful.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by teissys(f): 1:08pm On May 12, 2009
If good looks were riches then you'd be as poor as a churchmouse. . ! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by sillyme(f): 1:36pm On May 12, 2009
i have been called

pretty
cute
beautiful
hot
unique (in looks and personality)
twisted
mean
helpful
thoughtful
intelligent

i think i display all those qualities on nairaland.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by spikedcylinder: 1:39pm On May 12, 2009
Last week, the sixteen year old son of one of my bosses was trying to "toast" me. At first, I thought, "what a nerve!" but it was really a compliment. cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by sillyme(f): 1:41pm On May 12, 2009
the girl above me-
please thats nothing. i've had men who should never even look at me in that way, try it on with me more times than i'd like to mention.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by agabaI23(m): 1:41pm On May 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Last week, the sixteen year old son of one of my bosses was trying to "toast" me. At first, I thought, "what a nerve!" but it was really a compliment. cheesy
egg?
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by bluespice(f): 1:48pm On May 12, 2009
agaba gerraway jare grin

seriously i cant remember the one that stands out the most
the ones i can remember tho . . .
" love ur nails"
"re those real?"(my nails what were u thinking? tongue )
"aow!!!!!!!" (feel free to think about what the person saw tongue )
"seriously i wish i had ur life" (ho one should wish for this on a more serious note)
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by spikedcylinder: 1:58pm On May 12, 2009
agabaI23:

egg?

With bread. tongue
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by sillyme(f): 1:59pm On May 12, 2009
some of these compliments are lame lol. i've been wonderign what it would be like to be less attractive, and yes, i would recieve far less compliments obviously.
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 12, 2009
Roflmao @ Egg
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by agabaI23(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

With bread. tongue
Now that's not bad.

bluespice:

agaba gerraway jare grin

my crime is? grin
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by spikedcylinder: 2:51pm On May 12, 2009
sillyme:

some of these compliments are lame lol. i've been wonderign what it would be like to be less attractive, and yes, i would recieve far less compliments obviously.

Please, feel free to shut up. smiley
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by Ben13: 4:03pm On May 12, 2009
I like such freedoms cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by richo2: 4:10pm On May 12, 2009
the best compliment i have received is "you are like a peniss and knowledge is a pussy. . . u just keep wanting more and chasing it around"
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by wanville(m): 5:48am On May 13, 2009
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by topup: 6:29am On May 13, 2009
Don't ever change. smiley
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by loyeruope: 8:28am On May 13, 2009
"I feel safe around you" My first girlfriend (way back in middle school)
"Of all the men I have been with, you are the only one who likes me the way I am" One of my FWB (she's deaf)
"Can't you see? I'm addicted!" Another FWB, talking about my d*ck
"If it had been different, we would have conducted night vigils because something must be terribly wrong!" My sister, commenting on my last semester result. My GPA is 4.00.
But what really thrills me most is when someone quotes me. For instance, one of my friends usually says things like: "(my name) was right when he said (my statement)" I love such ego trips wink wink I'm vain, I know! grin grin

FWB means Friends with Benefits
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by bluespice(f): 8:36am On May 13, 2009
pics please smiley
Re: What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received by loyeruope: 8:38am On May 13, 2009
bluespice:

pics please smiley
what kind of pics?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Created Everything In This World - Why Then Do Girls Give Us No Credit? / Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems / See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.