Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Men Created Everything In This World - Why Then Do Girls Give Us No Credit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Created Everything In This World - Why Then Do Girls Give Us No Credit? (7540 Views)

5 Signs Girls Give Dat Indicates They Want It / Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle / Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Created Everything In This World - Why Then Do Girls Give Us No Credit? by dealordea(m): 1:31am On Aug 25, 2011
Did you know that men themselves create the illusion that the female is equal to himself? Men themselves create the safe and convenient world in which the beasts have been slain, the roads have been cut, and she is able to get around in this world with her weakness obscured. Men create machines designed to make it easy for the female, and she drives around in them. Look out on the street any time and see the great cars and trucks, all created by men, filled with women powering around like Titans.

Who do you think invented the needle and thread? It's obvious. It's such a male invention. We used it to sew leather items for long treks on the hunt. That long, puncturing needle; that ingenious hide as a thread, is nothing if not a male creation. And sewing was a male province. But finally he passed it on to her and sewing became the province of women.

Who do you think first mastered fire, and developed the art of cooking? It was men. Who discovered and mastered the melting of ores and the creation of iron pots and pans for cooking with? It was men. And who do you think were the "Lords of the Hearth" and kitchen at first, who finally taught women the art of cooking? They passed it on to women, and cooking became "women's work." Now women laugh at the man who is an inept cook. They don't realize that men have just moved on to the next big thing.

Who do you think the intrepid ones were who first got the idea to jump on a horse, stay on it, tame it and train it? Do you think it was women? Obviously not. Then many years later, after men had mastered and tamed horses, he moved on to other things. Finally horses became the province of women. And you can go to any horse stable today and you'll see women everywhere fussing over their horses and riding them like fools.

In more recent history, who created, with the melting of ore and the making of steel, that awesome fire box called the combustion engine. Then the amazing contraption called the automobile.

Again, this was solely the province of men. Even driving them was. The cars were so difficult to operate, requiring so much muscular strength, women didn't drive cars. But the male is always trying to please his honey, and help her. He worked to create power steering and power brakes for her. He made it quieter and very easy to operate, and climb into. Then he said, "Look, honey! You can drive these things now, too." Now you look out on your street and see all kinds of slight, weak, and tender young things commandeering these great machines that her father and grandfathers have made for her.

Then along came some other men and invented something called the computer which changed the world again. And as always, the penetrating concentration and sweeping vision behind it was male energy. The entire early computer field, including programming, was completely male. Then for years at companies like Microsoft it was a dominantly male culture. And now that men have begun to tame this arcane realm and made the technology so convenient, you finally begin to see female programmers. And someday, just as before, the realm of computer programming and maintenance will be handed off by the male to the female. The men will then be off pursuing some greater thing - some new thing that is beyond the reach of the female.

The male is the God who brings down fire for woman's use. Men are also the Lords of Art, the Masters of Music, the Lords of Fashion, and the penultimate flower arrangers! Men were given mastery of this world. Yet look how much the female now mocks and discredits him. And look at his groveling weak position now before her.

How could this happen? The answer is that women only get unholy power over men when men worship her sexually; when they abandon their discipline and higher sense, and come to be controlled by lust for her. Only then does the woman take, finally, the superior position in society. Only then does the male end up on his knees as her thrall, forgetting his unique greatness as a man.

PEACE OUT.
Re: Men Created Everything In This World - Why Then Do Girls Give Us No Credit? by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 25, 2011
In spite of the rather long post, you raised a very valid question. Gender equality is a mirage.

1 Like

Re: Men Created Everything In This World - Why Then Do Girls Give Us No Credit? by toyemz(f): 2:02am On Aug 25, 2011
good point
but i swear i heard somewhere
behind every successful man there lurks a woman!
Re: Men Created Everything In This World - Why Then Do Girls Give Us No Credit? by Rocktation(f): 2:09am On Aug 25, 2011
Hmmmn. . .whatever. Men might be responsible
ƑƠ̴͡Ʀ †ђξ existence of mountains and volcanoes
ƑƠ̴͡Ʀ all I care. But nothing compares τ̅☺ procreation, giving actual life. You may be responsible
ƑƠ̴͡Ʀ all these things you've mentioned and those you forgot as well, like earth quakes and distortions of †ђξ ozone layer, but we are responsible
ƑƠ̴͡Ʀ your very existence. Concurred, we can't be equal. Cos we're on top of †ђξ chain.
Re: Men Created Everything In This World - Why Then Do Girls Give Us No Credit? by emofine(f): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2011
@OP "I don't mind living in a man's world so long as I'm a woman in it" cheesy

deal_ordea:

Did you know that men themselves create the illusion that the female is equal to himself?

I believe that men did create such an illusion or at least planted the seeds to such a notion so that some women will be disillusioned by that caption and if you like stunted because their goal is to reach a man's level sub-conciously confirming men's superiority because in all honesty humans only compete with those who are ahead whether the gap be marginal or significant.

. . .so whilst such women are busy trying to equate themselves with men, men are one step ahead and trying to compete with God.

pro01:

IGender equality is a mirage.

I agree. There is no gender equality when our properties are different (both internal and external).

deal_ordea:

How could this happen? The answer is that women only get unholy power over men when men worship her sexually; when they abandon their discipline and higher sense, and come to be controlled by lust for her. Only then does the woman take, finally, the superior position in society. Only then does the male end up on his knees as her thrall, forgetting his unique greatness as a man.

*nods head in agreement*

toyemz:

good point
but i  swear i heard somewhere

Precisely. Great men are nurtured by great women smiley
Re: Men Created Everything In This World - Why Then Do Girls Give Us No Credit? by Mynd44: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2011
Sounds like someone got into a fight with his GF and his ego is thining out
Re: Men Created Everything In This World - Why Then Do Girls Give Us No Credit? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2011
Mynd_44:

Sounds like someone got into a fight with his GF and his ego is thining out

lol, your guess is good as mine. The poster is probably suffering from acute Chauvinism and AIDS (acute irritability due to singleness). grin
Re: Men Created Everything In This World - Why Then Do Girls Give Us No Credit? by claremont(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
@OP: This is typically like asking which came out first, the chicken or the egg?! Granted that most of the greatest inventions were made by men, but these men also had females who satisfied their s-exual appetites, fed them, and bore them children. Moreover, these men also were born by females, and therefore owe at least a part of their existence to females. Therefore, females are a very necessary evil to keep a man sane; we can't live with them, we can't also live without them. cool
Re: Men Created Everything In This World - Why Then Do Girls Give Us No Credit? by MrCork17: 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2011
punnnny shuld be free. Its our human right!! angry
Re: Men Created Everything In This World - Why Then Do Girls Give Us No Credit? by dealordea(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
Eyah:

lol, your guess is good as mine. The poster is probably suffering from acute Chauvinism and AIDS (acute irritability due to singleness). grin

Naa Fight I keep my mouth sealed!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Men Created Everything In This World - Why Then Do Girls Give Us No Credit? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2011
deal_ordea:

Naa Fight I keep my mouth sealed!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Zipped that dirty mouth of yours! grin
Re: Men Created Everything In This World - Why Then Do Girls Give Us No Credit? by Screamsgutter: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2021

Zipped that dirty mouth of yours! grin
In response to women who, when asked 'what are men good for?' and either replied "warfare, jerkiness, being toxically masculine, rape, arrogance, annoying women, being stupid, being childish, misogyny, making messes, violence..." or just couldn't think of a damn thing. Naturally. I have another answer, but all ya gotta do is look around. Civilization.

Well, if men didn't who did? Every structure big and small, all modes of transportation, shipyards, the components of infrastructure (power grid, sewer system), utilities, printing press, electronics, roadways & more. Men hunted. Fought & died in the wars. Created & patented 90% of inventions. Suppled the stony shell & lofty thoughts of schools & universities. Many useable kinds of fuel - we built it for women, children & ourselves.
emofine:
@OP "I don't mind living in a man's world so long as I'm a woman in it" cheesy

I believe that men did create such an illusion or at least planted the seeds to such a notion so that some women will be disillusioned by that caption and if you like stunted because their goal is to reach a man's level sub-conciously confirming men's superiority because in all honesty humans only compete with those who are ahead whether the gap be marginal or significant.

. . .so whilst such women are busy trying to equate themselves with men, men are one step ahead and trying to compete with God.

I agree. There is no gender equality when our properties are different (both internal and external).

*nods head in agreement*

Precisely. Great men are nurtured by great women smiley

And you are in it.
Re: Men Created Everything In This World - Why Then Do Girls Give Us No Credit? by Screamsgutter: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
toyemz:
good point
but i swear i heard somewhere

With 'lurk' being the operating word.
Re: Men Created Everything In This World - Why Then Do Girls Give Us No Credit? by GeneralPula: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
Of what benefit will their credit be if given?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Him Back After He Dumps You - Win Your Ex Back / How Many Times Do You Call Your Girlfriend in A Day? / “Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.