Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,988 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra (3845 Views)

Thanks To Yorubas And The South South / Repentant Nnamdi Kanu Apologizes To Yorubas. / Igbos A Threat To Yorubas ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by IlekeHD: 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Rayhut:

When ships are down, Yorubas will understand that this is 2015 not 1967. Digging out old event won't solve Nigeria problems. One Nigeria can't work in this jet age. Wonder why Biafra is always giving Yorubas high blood pressure. Did Scotland fight a war with UK to vote in referendum to seek for self determination. Few SS people is against Biafra because they don't want another war, but when UN allow referendum in former old eastern Nigeria that is when Yoruba eyes go clear, because no sane akwa ibom person will like to remain in Nigeria, the oil they have none of them own an oil well, northerners own all the oil well in akwa ibom. In Biafra every state own it own oil or resources, manage it and pay tax to central government just like US, UK, Germany etc No state in Biafra will depend on another state resources

Giving Yoruba high wetin ? nigeria could care less if Igbos leave, it's the Ijaw oil that's making northern Nigeria hold onto Nigeria.

No Yoruba leader has spoken out against Biafra.

Stop blaming Yorubas for your failure. Blame Igbo leaders who are detaching themselves from Biafra
Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 30, 2015
Thank you jaray, Op!

Are you related to that gentleman, Wole Soyinka?
Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 30, 2015
xtractor:
The biafra agitators have been made to believe that the yorubas are against their dream. On the contrary, every well meaning yoruba should be supportive of this struggle.
Although I have my reservations towards the struggle. Like they suddenly raised their voices after the lost of gej and the verbal assaults of kanu on yorubas on his radio biafra. But that shouldn't make us see their agitation as a illegitimate one.
I call on every e -warrior to tone down their abuse on these people and show a genuine respect to their right to freedom.
I don't care who they tag along as those people can speak for themselves.
The truth is Nigeria can never work. Anybody still having hope in Nigeria is either a politician who is benefiting from the fraud called Nigeria or he's just being naive. Nigeria can never prosper with the backward hausa/fulani who are just nonentities just like the cattle they herd and dangerous like Islam they profess. Give Nigeria 500 years with hausa/fulani, will still remain backward.
We the odua youth should be thinking of our new nation without these northern vermin. Our elders have failed us and we should start thinking inward.

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/a-call-to-boycott-buhari.fb49?source=s.icn.fb&r_by=14294119

Thank you.
Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by IlekeHD: 1:06am On Oct 30, 2015
FrankAba1:

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/a-call-to-boycott-buhari.fb49?source=s.icn.fb&r_by=14294119

"The Indigenious People of Biafra (IPOB) are hounded, harrassed, massacred, and incarcerated in violation of their civil and United Nations rights of Indigenous People to agitate for self determination. Buhari is breaking international law by harassing and killing the beleaguered and marginalized peoples of Biafra in British-Nigeria."

Thank you.

This solidifies why people think you want Biafra; because GEJ lost.

When did Buhari harass or kill Igbos?

And the OP wants Yorubas to support Igbo's hate for Buhari?

Why do igbos hate non-igbos so effortlessly?

You can get 50,000 hateful signatures, but you'll need to prove your allegations.

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by QuotaSystem: 1:34am On Oct 30, 2015
Who let this scratch faced degenerate bigoted ignorant swine out of his pen?

Your entire generation are backward nonentities fool angry

xtractor:
[s]The biafra agitators have been made to believe that the yorubas are against their dream. On the contrary, every well meaning yoruba should be supportive of this struggle.
Although I have my reservations towards the struggle. Like they suddenly raised their voices after the lost of gej and the verbal assaults of kanu on yorubas on his radio biafra. But that shouldn't make us see their agitation as a illegitimate one.
I call on every e -warrior to tone down their abuse on these people and show a genuine respect to their right to freedom.
The truth is Nigeria can never work. Anybody still having hope in Nigeria is either a politician who is benefiting from the fraud called Nigeria or he's just being naive. Nigeria can never prosper with the backward hausa/fulani who are just nonentities just like the cattle they herd and dangerous like Islam they profess. Give Nigeria 500 years with hausa/fulani, will still remain backward.
We the odua youth should be thinking of our new nation without these northern vermin. Our elders have failed us and we should start thinking inward.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 30, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Who let this scratch faced degenerate bigoted ignorant swine out of his pen?

Your entire generation are backward nonentities fool angry

You are too low for me to join issues with. You aboki

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 30, 2015
IlekeHD:

You can get 50,000 hateful signatures, but you'll need to prove your allegations.
I never called on yorubas to join igbos in hating buhari. I only solicited our support for biafra
Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by QuotaSystem: 7:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Coming from a fulani ass-licker, you're just a poverty ravaged ritualist. Take your frustration elsewhere grin

I repeat, your entire lineage are backward nonentities.

xtractor:

[s]You are too low for me to join issues with. You aboki[/s]
Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 30, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Coming from a fulani ass-licker, you're just a poverty ravaged ritualist. Take your frustration elsewhere grin

I repeat, your entire lineage are backward nonentities.

That awkward moment when fulani cattle rearers are given access to a mobile phone.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by QuotaSystem: 7:34am On Oct 30, 2015
Coward, your agenda is DOA grin, everyone can see right through your shambolic propaganda.

I've never met a Yoruba with so much capacity for hatred, go and trace your roots. You're either an illegitimate child or a discarded black sheep.

You're a disgrace to Yorubas. Sai Buhari!

xtractor:

[s]That awkward moment when fulani cattle rearers are given access to a mobile phone.[/s]
Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 30, 2015
xtractor:
The biafra agitators have been made to believe that the yorubas are against their dream. On the contrary, every well meaning yoruba should be supportive of this struggle.
We the odua youth should be thinking of our new nation without these northern vermin. Our elders have failed us and we should start thinking inward.

from today I will follow you the only intelligent Yoruba in Nairaland cool

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 30, 2015
IlekeHD:

Sorry I don't do local politics. GEJ is as Obtuse as his mate Buhari. Massob was created before GEJ and Radio Biafra came out during his tenure.
All we want is Freedom from Nigeria, that committed Genocide on our people.
We shall never forget the brutal deaths of over 3.5 million of our people and the continuous killing and maginalization that carries on. That's more than Hitler killed in Warsaw, and certainly more than what Charles Tarlor and Gadafi allegedly killed combined. Gadafi is dead, Charles is in Hague, but Gowon and Buhari are free roaming and being celebrated. Where is the justice? We don't want revenge, we just want Freedom. Google: "Gideon Akaluka"...and see Sanusi.

All we want is a democratic republic of Biafra devoid of Sharia law, which 12 out of 36 states in Nigeria already practicing; this threat to who we are wasn't even this bad when we fought a war 48 years ago!
Please support Democracy and peoples right for self-determination as we also support your Oduduwa nation.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 30, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Coward, your agenda is DOA grin, everyone can see right through your shambolic propaganda.

I've never met a Yoruba with so much capacity for hatred, go and trace your roots. You're either an illegitimate child or a discarded black sheep.

Wait until Fulani annihilate you whole family then you you the magnitude of the atrocities across the land
#modified..... Oh you are even a FULANI herdsman...no wonder

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by QuotaSystem: 8:02am On Oct 30, 2015
So the best way to tackle criminal and murderous fulani herdsmen is by hating Buhari and regular peaceful and hard-working Fulanis?

How does that change anything? Does hating ibos stop kidnapping/cannibalism or hating yorubas stop ritual killing?

Focus.

kaycid77:

Wait until Fulani annihilate you whole family then you you the magnitude of the atrocities across the land
#modified..... Oh you are even a FULANI herdsman...no wonder
Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by Yujin(m): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2015
QuotaSystem:
So the best way to tackle criminal and murderous fulani herdsmen is by hating Buhari and regular peaceful and hard-working Fulani's?

How does that change anything? Does hating ibos stop kidnapping/cannibalism or hating yorubas stop ritual killing?

Focus.

Mr. Quotasystem you're not making sense. The quest for biafra was on even during Obj's tenure- Massob. Then it was mainly the less educated, toutish and suffering masses that was with uwazuruike. During Gej's era came the IPOB and radio biafra with a lesser support too however it was gathering momentum as Kanu used the power of the media to inform the biafrans many things they were taking for granted which has cost them a lot. Many highly educated and enlightened people joined too and a support base was formed. Buhari came in and showed how vindictive and callous he can be and some who were apathetic began to have a sober reflection on Nigeria and what the future portends. Many joined and what we have today began. Millions are in support and millions still remained undecided but the actions of Nigerians under buhari will decide what choice those on the fence will take. Mind you biafrans all over the world know what is happening in Nigeria. Things will never be the same again.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 30, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Abo. Ki I hate abokis with passion. I don't even see you as human beings. You are of the same level of evolution as your cows.how many people have you bombed today?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by QuotaSystem: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2015
No surprises there, as I said, you're a disgrace to the Yoruba.

Get in line. Sai Buhari!

xtractor:

[s]Abo. Ki I hate abokis with passion. I don't even see you as human beings. You are of the same level of evolution as your cows.how many people have you bombed today? [/s]
Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by QuotaSystem: 9:41am On Oct 30, 2015
I'm sorry mate but Biafra is never coming to fruition the way you're going about it. Buhari only played the cards Igbos dealt him. In other words, all down there lacks logic.

Yujin:

Mr. Quotasystem you're not making sense. The quest for biafra was on even during Obj's tenure- Massob. Then it was mainly the less educated, toutish and suffering masses that was with uwazuruike. During Gej's era came the IPOB and radio biafra with a lesser support too however it was gathering momentum as Kanu used the power of the media to inform the biafrans many things they were taking for granted which has cost them a lot. Many highly educated and enlightened people joined too and a support base was formed. Buhari came in and showed how vindictive and callous he can be and some who were apathetic began to have a sober reflection on Nigeria and what the future portends. Many joined and what we have today began. Millions are in support and millions still remained undecided but the actions of Nigerians under buhari will decide what choice those on the fence will take. Mind you biafrans all over the world know what is happening in Nigeria. Things will never be the same again.
Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2015
QuotaSystem:
No surprises there, as I said, you're a disgrace to the Yoruba.

Get in line. Sai Buhari!

Oduduwa and afonja would be so proud of me for standing up to the enemy of their children's survival.
Fulanis are the enemy of Nigeria's progress. Tell me the contribution of fulani to the growth of Nigeria if not backwardness, diseases, terrorism, almajiri and other vices too numerous to mention

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by arewafederation: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2015
xtractor:

Abo. Ki I hate abokis with passion. I don't even see you as human beings. You are of the same level of evolution as your cows.how many people have you bombed today?

How much you hate northerners is inconsequential, and doesn't change the fact that we lord over your sorry and pitiful life, and that of your miserable family.

Keep hating while we grow stronger. tongue

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by lawrenceunaa: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2015
IlekeHD:

How about the Igbo Igbos insulting you for just being Yoruba ?
igbos insult u when u insult them.plus saying what's untrue just to paint em black

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by Ephemmm: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2015
Rayhut:

[s]When ships are down, Yorubas will understand that this is 2015 not 1967. Digging out old event won't solve Nigeria problems. One Nigeria can't work in this jet age. Wonder why Biafra is always giving Yorubas high blood pressure. Did Scotland fight a war with UK to vote in referendum to seek for self determination. Few SS people is against Biafra because they don't want another war, but when UN allow referendum in former old eastern Nigeria that is when Yoruba eyes go clear, because no sane akwa ibom person will like to remain in Nigeria, the oil they have none of them own an oil well, northerners own all the oil well in akwa ibom. In Biafra every state own it own oil or resources, manage it and pay tax to central government just like US, UK, Germany etc No state in Biafra will depend on another state resources..continue to spread propaganda
[/s]

I am not here to argue with you: google what lead to the death of Isaac Boro. However, go and search for information on how Aguiyi Ironsi forced Nigerian into Federalism instead of regionalism so that Ijaws will not gain independence from Ibos.

Ibos, oppressing the minority since the time immemorial.
Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by Yujin(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2015
QuotaSystem:
I'm sorry mate but Biafra is never coming to fruition the way you're going about it. Buhari only played the cards Igbos dealt him. In other words, all down there lacks logic.

Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by QuotaSystem: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
Yeah of course Dangote is the most backward disease ridden terrorist bringing disgrace and disrepute to Nigeria.

You're too dumb to claim any tribe, it's an insult to them. I've told you you're most likely an illegitimate child as most Yorubas I know tend to engage their brain before talking.

You're just pained that we Lord over you, deal with it tongue

Hatred beclouds proper reasoning.

xtractor:

[s]Oduduwa and afonja would be so proud of me for standing up to the enemy of their children's survival.
Fulanis are the enemy of Nigeria's progress. Tell me the contribution of fulani to the growth of Nigeria if not backwardness, diseases, terrorism, almajiri and other vices too numerous to mention[/s]
Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
arewafederation:

How much you hate northerners is inconsequential, and doesn't change the fact that we lord over your sorry and pitiful life, and that of your miserable family.

Keep hating while we grow stronger. tongue
Lol.how do you Lord it over anybody? The last time I checked, the north is still the most backward region in Nigeria. Keep living in fools paradise while your sorry wasteland is ravaged by poverty, diseases and terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Yeah of course Dangote is the most backward disease ridden terrorist bringing disgrace and disrepute to Nigeria.

You're too dumb to claim any tribe, it's an insult to them. I've told you you're most likely an illegitimate child as most Yorubas I know tend to engage their brain before talking.

You're just pained that we Lord over you, deal with it tongue

Hatred beclouds proper reasoning.

Lol Abo.ki mentality. Using only dangote to justify the poverty and Islamic terrorists ravaging his land.
So dangote is the only thing the north contributes to Nigeria. keep fooling your almajiri faithfuls.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by IlekeHD: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
FrankAba1:

Sorry I don't do local politics. GEJ is as Obtuse as his mate Buhari. Massob was created before GEJ and Radio Biafra came out during his tenure.
All we want is Freedom from Nigeria, that committed Genocide on our people.
We shall never forget the brutal deaths of over 3.5 million of our people and the continuous killing and maginalization that carries on. That's more than Hitler killed in Warsaw, and certainly more than what Charles Tailor and Gadafi allegedly killed combined. Gadafi is dead, Charles is in Hague, but Gowon and Buhari are free roaming and being celebrated. Where is the justice? We don't want revenge, we just want Freedom. Google: "Gideon Akaluka"...and see Sanusi.

All we want is a democratic republic of Biafra devoid of Sharia law, which 12 out of 36 states in Nigeria already practicing; this threat to who we are wasn't even this bad when we fought a war 48 years ago!
Please support Democracy and peoples right for self-determination as we also support your Oduduwa nation.

Thank you.

Noise.

How has Buhari, who hasn't been in office for a year, abuse harass and kill Ibos?

Buhari hasn't shown any initiative to Islamicize NIgeria. Like I said, you'll need to prove your allegations in court, even if you get 1m Ibo bigots to sign that paper.

Ojukwu caused the death of 3.5 million Igbos. When it came time to face the Nigerian army, he took his family and ran to Ivory Coast. Yet he declared a war that he didn't plan for and sent his people to feel the brunt.

Again, NNamdi Kanu is trying the same shit by instigating violence against Yorubas and Hausas.
Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
IlekeHD:

Noise.

How has Buhari, who hasn't been in office for a year, abuse harass and kill Ibos?

Buhari hasn't shown any initiative to Islamicize NIgeria. Like I said, you'll need to prove your allegations in court, even if you get 1m Ibo bigots to sign that paper.

Ojukwu caused the death of 3.5 million Igbos. When it came time to face the Nigerian army, he took his family and ran to Ivory Coast. Yet he declared a war that he didn't plan for and sent his people to feel the brunt.

Again, NNamdi Kanu is trying the same shit by instigating violence against Yorubas and Hausas.

Lol. We have been here before...
Go and read-up or better still concentrate more on your gay marriage advocacy and leave those seeking Democracy and Freedom to their fate.

Many thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by IlekeHD: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
FrankAba1:

Lol. We have been here before...
Go and read-up or better still concentrate more on your gay marriage advocacy and leave those seeking Democracy and Freedom to their fate.

Many thanks.

Democracy and gay marriage are both the same if you won't stop looking through a bigotic Biafra lens.
One wants the right to marry their partner and one wants the right to govern herself.
It's all about rights and freedom.
You can't agitate for one right and stiffen the other.
Hypocrite.
Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
IlekeHD:

Democracy and gay marriage are both the same if you won't stop looking through a bigotic Biafra lens.
One wants the right to marry their partner and one wants the right to govern herself.
It's all about rights and freedom.
You can't agitate for one right and stiffen the other.
Hypocrite.

Lol. I argue with you, Sideshow Bob?

Meanwhile, where is your other moniker?
Re: Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra by IlekeHD: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
FrankAba1:

Lol. I argue with you, Sideshow Bob?

Meanwhile, where is your other moniker?

Typical of Biafra miscreant to get personal when they have nothing else to say.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Being Pressured To Resign. / President Refuses To Endorse Tony Nwoye, Says “young Man, I Wish You Goodluck" / 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Purchase: The Hurriedly Paid For Liability!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.