Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) (67501 Views)

Man Who Doesn't Have Money For Plasma TV Breaks Wall & Does This / Lol! Taxi Driver Welcomes ‘chinese’ Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chin / Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by MWTGDAra: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Donkaz(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hahaha
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by NaijaOptimist: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Bonapart:
The girls are dependant these days is somehow

Imagine i send hello to a lady on facebook for the first time , her reply was "tommorrow is my birthday and i need a gift ftom you"
some even celebrate birthdays 3 times in a year

No romance without finance.
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by HRich(m): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Hehehehehehehehehehehehe. Gas in the brain.
Oil at hand.
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by teepsee(f): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sijo01:

Why the insults and why are you so pained?
you would have known his type by now. They want a nice babe but don't wanna spend on her to look good. That's why all the babes are giving him red card. Mtchweee

1 Like

Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Nickymezor(f): 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hahaha, no be small tin ooo... Her wish came true nw, More or less. Lolz
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Ephemmm: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
angieberry:
Eeyah
Pele

You sound so parasitic and I don't know why tongue tongue tongue
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by omoharry(f): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
fatheritunu:
Foolish girls, silly fools, idiot girls. All they want is ready made wealth.. That is why rich men will keep on using female for money ritual.
u dey vex ooo..abi dem don break your heart before?..you seem very cross with us.
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
The funniest thing is that when we spend our little cash to buy shawama and recharge cards to get in-between their legs and eventually dump their sorry ass they will start crying that we didn't marry them after we have service their kitty even when we pay for the commodity.
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by spicy244(f): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
fatheritunu:
Foolish girls, silly fools, idiot girls. All they want is ready made wealth.. That is why rich men will keep on using female for money ritual.

Eeeiyah....Pele...better luck next time
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by kinibigdeal(m): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
undecided

Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by spicy244(f): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
teepsee:
you would have known his type by now. They want a nice babe but don't wanna spend on her to look good. That's why all the babes are giving him red card. Mtchweee

Don't mind them.....All they want too is ready made bae but don't know ain't easy
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
fatheritunu:
If you like don't go and make money, no girl will look at your broke as.s grin
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by menix(m): 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ysterday I asked for this MOD to be probed, he/she keeps sending useless thread to fP...

Maybe next will be Tony Tetula bathing without antiseptic soap..
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by angieberry(f): 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
You sound so broke and I don't know why tongue
Ephemmm:

You sound so parasitic and I don't know why tongue tongue tongue
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by awesome11(m): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
I'm a year older today; and in line with our tradition on NL, I've come to get my Likes. 400 Likes wouldn't be a bad idea.
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Ephemmm: 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
angieberry:
You sound so broke and I don't know why tongue

hahahaha..... You cannot be parasitic to a broke guy na: you can only be parasitic to the one with cool cash like me and Dangote: get the fact.... tongue tongue tongue
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by baloney: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
can't stop lol.

Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by piagetskinner(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
RANCID JOKE!!!
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by teepsee(f): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
spicy244:

Don't mind them.....All they want too is ready made bae but don't know ain't easy
and they will open there mouth and call themselves men. I wonder if they know the meaning of that. Work hard and flex harder
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Filashade(f): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
No wonder Nigeria is not moving forward.

Look at the rubbish things am seeing on nairaland everyday?

Men moaning about women being gold diggers every fucking time there is no thread here were u dnt see them moaning.

Ehhnn y nah?

Cant u guys talk about finding ways to improve the country unu just dey there dey talk rubbish about women all the time.

Other countries are moving forward and u lot just there they talk about sex.

Rubbish.

angry

1 Like

Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by pakeweti: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
my friend's step-aunt makes $70 an hour on the computer . She has been without a job for 5 months but last month her pay was $18819 just working on the computer for a few hours. look at here
➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ w­­w­­w­.b­u­z­z­n­e­w­s­9­9­.­c­o­­m

Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Kaybee14(m): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
Oil And Gas indeed.

CHECK/CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE BELOW.
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Herrmes: 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
fatheritunu:
Stop bitching, stay paper chasing.
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Seculent: 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
teepsee:
and they will open there mouth and call themselves men. I wonder if they know the meaning of that. Work hard and flex harder
What's this one saying?
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by chestyjoe(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] idiotas!!!!!!!
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by sammaking(m): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
teepsee:
Nice girls without brain. What happens if the "nice girl" chooses her man base on who he is and not what he has. I mean this I one of the reasons for
Broken homes
Untimely death and what have you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! / When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.