Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) (67499 Views)

Man Who Doesn't Have Money For Plasma TV Breaks Wall & Does This / Lol! Taxi Driver Welcomes ‘chinese’ Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chin / Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by spicy244(f): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
teepsee:
and they will open there mouth and call themselves men. I wonder if they know the meaning of that. Work hard and flex harder
#gbam#
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
oilyel and gas grin
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by angieberry(f): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
Really? Pic of your bank account balance or.... tongue tongue
Ephemmm:

hahahaha..... You cannot be parasitic to a broke guy na: you can only be parasitic to the one with cool cash like me and Dangote: get the fact.... tongue tongue tongue
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by ojuu4u(m): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=Akwasi post=39486437]

Sorry for your experience. It must have been very painful :

Tel him to wake up frm slumber nd that sex is actually meant for finacial stable guy/man nd nt dependant. (for any unthinkable can come out frm it)
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Ephemmm: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
angieberry:
Really? Pic of your bank account balance or.... tongue tongue

My bank accounts have no pics: I only have statements of accounts, which requires a well-written application before viewing. Get the fact tongue tongue tongue
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by angieberry(f): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
OK pic of the last alert sent by your bank after your last ATM transaction...screenshot it and upload tongue tongue
Ephemmm:

My bank accounts have no pics: I only have statements of accounts, which requires a well-written application before viewing. Get the fact tongue tongue tongue
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by yemmynath(m): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
lordcrux:
Dnt knw y such dry post wl mk fp .... stil muah ..... [size=50pt] LORD C on ma may to success [/size]
grammatical blunder boldly written
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Bollinger(m): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
fatheritunu:
Foolish girls, silly fools, idiot girls. All they want is ready made wealth.. That is why rich men will keep on using female for money ritual.

Na fight?
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
fatheritunu:
Foolish girls, silly fools, idiot girls. All they want is ready made wealth.. That is why rich men will keep on using female for money ritual.
A broke guy spotted, ladies be warned

1 Like

Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by lekan29ice(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
hehehehehe
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by KelvinKelt(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sure, not all that glitters is gold!
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by swaggprofessor(m): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
I still dey find d laugh to laugh ooo. op abeg na whr u hide my laugh na?
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sijo01:

Why the insults and why are you so pained?
You must be part of those who wants ready made wealth. You don't have to quote him tongue tongue tongue
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Ephemmm: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
angieberry:
OK pic of the last alert sent by your bank after your last ATM transaction...screenshot it and upload tongue tongue

Sending the last alert received without application and approval from me? You need to pay for jumping due process first tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by jaami: 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
oil nd gas girls see ur life tongue
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Smartresult(f): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
In other niews The response I got when I toasted some girls on nairaland,, below are some of the response I received from some naialand girls that I tied to woo, some are funny and disgusting, I am not going to disclose their identity for privacy sake .
• If you never announce yourself, You nor go rest ,Some guy go come back. And ask , I don agree what next.
• Children on nairaland since 500ad
• You've already made a mistake. Dumbhead.
• person wey send me pm de waste de time i laff in chinese chi-wag ,the only pm i send na to the mods wey like to de ban me ,try and upload your pix make we access you
• Girls don't like faceless moniker.yu need 2 have a cute dp,a good sense of humour,stalk their diaries,pm 'em and don't be too forward.
• mind your self ooooooooooo! continue reading
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by gejubongudofia: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
O.M.G FOUR DAYS TO START?... TO REALLY PARTAKE IN THIS DRAW .
JUST LOGON TO HTTP://WWW.CARNIVALBUMPER.COM .. TO GET YOUR TICKETS ONLINE. DISTANCE ISN'T A BARRIER, BUY NOW!! .YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT 08120730135,08022139749 FOR MORE INFO.

Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
Bonapart:
The girls are dependant these days is somehow

Imagine i send hello to a lady on facebook for the first time , her reply was "tommorrow is my birthday and i need a gift ftom you"
some even celebrate birthdays 3 times in a year
Hahahahahaha. Stop chasing them then.
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Flashh:
Why is this pix and topic so lame?
its not lame, we have been laughing in the office since
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by smilegal84yaho(f): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sijo01:

Why the insults and why are you so pained?
he his so pained because our ladies of nowadays are looking for already made wealth, which has ended so many in doom and others as over aged spinsters.
hope you don't belong to any of the above? (lol)
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by nigeriancuban: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
lol,afteral she didn't specify the kind of oil....oil is oil whether red or black
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Visocrate(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
oil and gas indeed
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by simi4me(m): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lol.
If my dad sell gas and my mom sell palm oil in the market and i tell a girl that my family is into oil and gas business, did i lie?
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by lumeneng22: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Well na mugu money them de take chop rice
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by CertifiedSamuel: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Reminds me of the stock exchange comedy.

Stock fish = Stock
Buying n selling = Exchange
Place where it's done = Market

So, that leaves you with the stock exchange market as a profession lol.
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by geebehn(m): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
No be oil and gas be that one too? grin grin
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Unu n'ato m ochi, unu bu umu Nairaland
simple4generall:
At least d girl will neva lack anything oil and gas for cooking
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Walexsammy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
Bonapart:
The girls are dependant these days is somehow

Imagine i send hello to a lady on facebook for the first time , her reply was "tommorrow is my birthday and i need a gift ftom you"
some even celebrate birthdays 3 times in a year
imagine a gal saying she 'needs a man that'll take care of her'
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Bonapart(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Walexsammy:
imagine a gal saying she 'needs a man that'll take care of her'
in our mothers days it wasn't so
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by Bonapart(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
DeeTus:
Hahahahahaha. Stop chasing them then.
just ordinary hello
Re: When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) by wizsolzy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Yours faithfully. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! / Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures / When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.