Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? (5084 Views)

Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate / Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience / 12 Times It Is OK To Kill Your Roommate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by Moblord(m): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
I will remove his battery and leave his phone plugged in
Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by Clinton594(m): 12:54am On Oct 30, 2015
I'll spoil his charging port and go back to sleep
Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by asanchez(m): 3:24am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by afamjb: 5:55am On Oct 30, 2015
if its d guys charger just allow it to full, once its 100% wake him up and show it to him then plug ur own and sleep peacefully....but if na my charger ehhh
Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by NOBODYY: 8:38am On Oct 30, 2015
I'll simply beat him to coma Then when he is comma in the hospital I'll simply unplug his life support from the socket to charge my phone Lobatan

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by fawaazsanni(m): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2015
NOBODYY:
I'll simply beat him to coma Then when he is comma in the hospital I'll simply unplug his life support from the socket to charge my phone Lobatan
Were
Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by azbiller101: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2015
I will never judge quickly. Maybe he/she don't knw the percentage or he was very dizzy by dat time. I will knw maybe he/she intentionally do it or not. If he/she intentionally do it, I will let him knws that I don't like dat kind of joke and he shld never perform that kind of madness wit me again.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by engrhorla(m): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2015
uncleUPRIGHT:
I will wait till his asleep then GENTLY wake up and unplug his phone and plug mine,lobatan

That means d two of u will be sneaking on each other..

Hence, no sleep for una d@ nite.
Lol
Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by capsule(m): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Same way I will kill him if he is breathing more than I do...make he no fast breath his own oxygen finish come de breath my own... grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by xabi2(m): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
angry monikpe!!! Night charging be like breakfast..wen I wake up I go remuv the battery in the morning so dat our two go lose.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by IceDude(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
Deefuray:
We go fight
Just imagine who wan fight.... Dem go just panel beat u grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by ministeriallist: 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ousmayne:
Simple, buy 20naira otapiapia and cook jollof for him with it :p :>
Abba! Wetin? E no reach dat level naaaaa!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by SirDavico(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
I'll tell him that i don't like what he did naI'll tell him that i don't like what he did naI'll tell him that i don't like what he did na
Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by Deefuray(f): 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
IceDude:
Just imagine who wan fight.... Dem go just panel beat u grin
No be by stature oo

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Comot d fone, plug urs and keep his fone. Let him find it wella
Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by Mcbussy(m): 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
I'll stop assuming I have a room mate grin cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
ministeriallist:
dat guy go kill you if e get chance.. So lemme kill him first... Ko si ere ni moscow grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
ministeriallist:
dat guy go kill you if e get chance.. So lemme kill him first... Ko si ere ni moscow grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Whose charger is it sad
Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by Treyknowles(m): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
Well I am a nice fella, I will allow his fone to be fully charged, once its 100 percent I will unplug it and on his data,wifi and play heavy games on his phone till his battery is 15percent.Lobatan
Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by tIce(m): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
all i will do is pick up my phone tools, work on his phone nd remove is charging port, drain his battery and go to bed. #whatrubbish.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by tomiobj(m): 2:27am On Oct 31, 2015
sarmiie:
Simple....

Take his phone, remove the battery, and leave the phone charging (without a battery) .
. If it is an. iphone
Re: What Will You Do If Your Roommate Do This? by ministeriallist: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2015
Ousmayne:

dat guy go kill you if e get chance.. So lemme kill him first...
Ko si ere ni moscow grin
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Meat Is Not Beef! See All Their Names / God Punish Poverty! See What Almighty YOUTUBE Sent To This Nigerian Lady! / Lagos State Model College Igbokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.