Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Do You Know This Boy(see Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know This Boy(see Photo) (1097 Views)

Shocking! Slay Queen Fed To Python By Yahoo Boy (see Photo) / Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused / Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know This Boy(see Photo) by popesam1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
Please do you know this boy, his family or relative please call 0805 920 9345 HELP SPREAD THE MESSAGE! They had accident in J5 vehicle: from lagos, he is the only survivor.

Re: Do You Know This Boy(see Photo) by falconey(m): 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
special one

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Boy(see Photo) by Jskelly11: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
popesam1:
Please do you know this boy, his family or relative please call 0805 920 9345 HELP SPREAD THE MESSAGE! They had accident in J5 vehicle: from lagos, he is the only survivor.
I hope he is identified soonest BTW wrong section
Re: Do You Know This Boy(see Photo) by trapQ: 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Omg!!! Thank God for his life.
Re: Do You Know This Boy(see Photo) by tkpoint2(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
MOD, Please do the needful front page ASAP.

I love children.
God will not leave you alone cutei....
God that preserves you this day will give you long life.
For sure you have a purpose for being alive
Re: Do You Know This Boy(see Photo) by faith551(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Op you done noble but you can still do more.
Try giving more precise information about the destination of the bus, the exact location of the accident and any other important information you can scavenge. God bless you.
RIP to the ppl who lost their lives.
What a lucky boy.

Some one should pls tag a MOD so that this can get the required attention ASAP
Re: Do You Know This Boy(see Photo) by Swissheart(f): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
OMG.....this world self......
Re: Do You Know This Boy(see Photo) by Charles4075(m): 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thank God for his life. R.I.P. to the dead ones, may their souls rest in peace
Re: Do You Know This Boy(see Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
Op, good work from u, God bless your good heart, please, I hope the police is aware of this.

I just want you to stay out of trouble, naija police are so mean, they can kill innocent civilians or accuse them of evil deeds just because of money. God bless your good heart

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Have To Say About This Picture? / , / Men Are Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.