Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused (11864 Views)

This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by ohn1759: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2016
This photo of a ‘couple’ kissing passionately has hit the internet .However,many are confused and feel the guy is a mannequin,not a real person. He looks real to me. What do you think?
#Palmgossip

2 Likes

Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2016
I am sure that lady would be admitted into an ER after that kiss, cause the guy would have sucked her lungs dry.

1 Like

Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by dingbang(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2016
i hope they both brushed their teeth.....

nigerians dont know how to kiss, we do it with force.

it has to be nice and easy....

3 Likes

Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by RagnarBankz(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2016
Thats not even a human!! Check his hands!!

Whats the name of that look alike human figure used to advertise Cloths??

1 Like

Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by dingbang(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2016
RagnarBankz:
Thats not even a human!!
Check his hands!!

buhari undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by annayawchee: 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
Na person get that kind head? That is not kissing, it is war, who lose his or tongues first

1 Like

Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by thesicilian: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Looks like a former governor from the south south

2 Likes

Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by ObioratheBully: 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin

Oshio and Cla Cla

2 Likes

Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
Can someone be as black as charcoal?

This one bad gan ni oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by Bluezy13(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hehehe...
Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by princeemmma(m): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
this happens sometimes due to the overeacting KONJU!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by queenitee(f): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
dingbang:
buhari undecided
Ahn ahn,na so Buhari vex you reach?
This isn't kissing,its war
But if that guy's complexion is what's call black,then ain't black

1 Like

Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by Sandydayziz(f): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
Is dat Denrele? lipsrsealed shocked lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by ramdris(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
This is soo sooo soo graphic

1 Like

Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by kollintin(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
dis dude must be a mechanic.as to how he suck fuel frm car to car

1 Like

Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by hernandson(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
RagnarBankz:
Thats not even a human!!
Check his hands!!

maniquin i think

1 Like

Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by sammy6(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
dingbang:
buhari undecided

Dude you're evil
Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
He's wearing latex/rubber suite

Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by ajasbaba(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
hmmmmm,

the guy wan chop her mouth because this one don pass kiss.

Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by dingbang(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
queenitee:

Ahn ahn,na so Buhari vex you reach?
This isn't kissing,its war
But if that guy's complexion is what's call black,then ain't black
oh baby, u are damn blaq...... kiss cute lips btw....
Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by queenitee(f): 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
dingbang:
oh baby, u are damn blaq...... kiss cute lips btw....
Thanks
Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by dingbang(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
queenitee:

Thanks
u welcome.... care for a chat?
Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by BabaRamota1980: 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
ohn1759:
This photo of a ‘couple’ kissing passionately has hit the internet .However,many are confused and feel the guy is a mannequin,not a real person. He looks real to me. What do you think?
#Palmgossip

Mannequins are casts with solidity and no part of their body has tissues. You cannot bend any part of their body but you can fold, twist or turn them at joints to simulate similar fold, twist and turn in corresponding parts of the human body.

Now, look at the lady's left fingers closely below the ear lobe. Pressure from her finger pushed his ear lobe into a bend. This cannot happen on a mannequin.

When in doubt always ask BabaRamota.

#teamchidinma. grin

where is mah bae sef?

1 Like

Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
I'm seeing Osho baba & Iara

2 Likes

Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by domdan13(m): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by vickyife(f): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
wetin dey dey do ?
Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by eezeribe(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
RagnarBankz:
Thats not even a human!!
Check his hands!!

Mannequin

1 Like

Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by SolexxBarry(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
:-XThat man must be related to oshiomole some way
Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
Op...You no get sense...I swear.

Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by kennyhydee(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
dingbang:
u welcome.... care for a chat?
Chaii!!! Badt guy grin, I just knew it would get to this, but that babe make sense sha, and her lips are dope!!! smiley
Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by dingbang(m): 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
kennyhydee:

Chaii!!! Badt guy grin, I just knew it would get to this, but that babe make sense sha, and her lips are dope!!! smiley
o don even forget who i ask that question sef.... no time grin
Re: Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused by 2SWT(f): 12:17am On Dec 17, 2016
Xensity:
I am sure that lady would be admitted into an ER after that kiss, cause the guy would have sucked her lungs dry.
lol

I wonder how some guys kiss sef....like say them wan chop your lips

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things / Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas / Embrace your Marital Script.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.