Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far (19025 Views)

Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by kayo80(m): 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
60%
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by witorwitoutyou(m): 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
I will give him a

Abeg d guy dey owe me mark sef
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by bid4rich(m): 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
I like him as a person but his level of maturity is just too small for the task. He is at the mercy of some crooks though he himself is a crook. All of them are crook jare. I see him not last on that seat.

Therefore: I judge him on scale 4

I Rise...............
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by olafunny(m): 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
politricks:
On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate the performance of the third citizen by the name of senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki especially while presiding over the ministerial screening. Dont forget to give reason(s) for your ratings.

50%
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by cosby02(m): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Episteme2(m): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Face-saving and pendulous performance.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
From frying pan to fire.
Sometimes I forget what party he belongs to.
God will forgive you!
Say amen!
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by ybalogs(m): 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
5 cos his case is still hanging. Made enemies with his party at first now trying to undo those mistakes after he's being held by the balls but now his PDP comrades are angry. He's quite Witty though.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by pretydiva(f): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Didn't watch it. So I cnt rate it
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
I think Mr Senate president just trying to impress his political party now,undermining the fact that CCT case still chilling,but I will rate his performance and the Red house zero!
The fact that before the ministerial nominees screening,this senator from Kogi state said his not going to be business as usual,that they are going to ask those nominee tough questions,but at the end of the day is still the same business as usual,I see this senate lack direction,the other day they probe Electricity fund, EFCC and uptill this moment no outcome of the probe! #TeamThinkForMe
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by cornel00(m): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
I wanted to give him 4 but for de confirmation of corrupted amechi,na 0(zero) things

we are in a government of hypocrisy
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by chigoizie7(m): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
2/10
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by ExInferis(m): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Monumental failure, ZEROOOOO

DISGRACEFUL

When your name is onyedikachukwue we all know where your pendulum swings.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by kareemkamil(m): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Zero, (0) Performance because he looted all Kwara State money. Him and his family. May almighty Allah judge u according to your hand work. Sharaki Family.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by fckmn24seg(m): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
LivingDiamond:

I gave him that because even in the midst of his crisis @ the tribunals, he was unshaken and he never allowed sentiment and political bitterness to come over him...He was cool and calm all through and followed all due process...it will be in the records that saraki presided over the most anticipated ministerial nominee screening in the history of our country!

How are we sure if he is not being controlled remotely
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by thundafire: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
1.1 cs dat guy na failure nd all members
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by anytexy: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
He is now corrupt Free to Apc gullible supporters because he confirmed Amaechi.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by politricks: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
chesterlee:
Zero!
mizvee:
0 (zero)... cos he's a crook
Una no nice at all.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by iamkingzlee(m): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
8 abeg! he tried jare! he handled without sentiments and was neutral

1 Like

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by izeeqpotter(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
dondazie:
K
ODE THEY SAID RATE SCALES 1-10, NOT A-Z

1 Like

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by rattlesnake(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
Saraki send u here abi? angry
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by missKiffy(f): 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
I give him 8, he didn't allow himself to be used by the pdp senators for their own selfish reasons even when they threatened to withdraw their support for him
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
I give him omega
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by malton: 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
8/10. He seem to have found his feet and has become somewhat mature and assured (this isn't to say he was child-like). Kept his cool even in the most difficult of moments for him as a person and a politician. All in all, he's a good fit. I wish they'll leave him be in one piece.

2 Likes

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by persius555(m): 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
He has shown maturity so far. 6/10

1 Like

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
wallex1983:
Even though the SP caused most of the problem initially, I think he has stood by his party. I strongly recommend the party to give him a soft landing now...... Just that ekweremadu guy sha..... The guy still needs to leave.

Why didn't he walkout with his colleagues?

APC I hail.

7/10 for saraki today

Bitterness is d only thing that will kill Yoruba people.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by jerinapi1: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
nice

1 Like

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by FreeGlobe(f): 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
1, Saraki is a fraud. very selfish individual
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by missKiffy(f): 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Bitterness is d only thing that will kill Yoruba people.
Nah, we all know who the bitter ones are

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Obasanjo And Yar’adua Told Me-soludo / Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You / Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.