Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far (19026 Views)

Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by politricks: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
Tamakay:

It would've been a good debate on the floor of this intellectual chamber (forum) but u spoilt it by narrowing d question to only conformation process instead of his reign as the SP so far. I know u will be satisfied if someone score him zero on the ground that Ameachi is confirmed as Minister. And again don't forget what the Senate was doing was not call screening but confirmation. The screening of the nominees were done by the DSS and other relevant agencies before the names were forwarded to the Senate and that's why some of them were simply allowed to bow and go.
Read my post again and you will discover that i meant his general performance so far. That was why i used the word 'especially' because there is no doubt that has been his most challenging task so far. Even the topic of my thread did not specify. But thanks anyway, i guess i have to improve on my writing in order to communicate more clearly.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Baddestmudafuka: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
politricks:
On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate the performance of the third citizen by the name of senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki especially while presiding over the ministerial screening. Dont forget to give reason(s) for your ratings.

You mean on a scale of asshole to muthafucker, right? Cuz of him a fu©king PDP baboon is deputy senate president, imagine that kain sh!t angry. This na fu©king clog in the wheel of 9ja progress. The heediat fu©k up no be small. But my Presido Buhari don dey on top him case. He go soon hear am.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Yinkasuccess(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
pretydiva:
Didn't watch it. So I cnt rate it

uneasy lies the head that wear d crown, it's not easy for d sp today is PDP loyalist withdraw their support for him so he need to act like a real man at last he didn't betray is party
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by devodavic: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
Today Nigeria politics has been mocked openly to the whole world with the confirmation of Rotimi ameachi, I am not member of any party but a True Nigerian who want the best for my motherland, For all I know it is the issue of trade by barter that happened in the house today corruption for corruption.

The masses are no longer the interest of the house but their personal agenda, from the screening to the confirmation it show that it is agreed and arranged plan, knowing fully that the constitution and the law of the house in respect to corruption and issues pending in court is to halt the exercise until that is resolved but the senate president and the APC members went ahead to confirm the nominee bringing shame and embarrassment to our politics.

With this kind of politic there will be no room for opposition because when PDP lost the election we were happy that the will be healthy opposition but what we are seeing is not what we expected.

Let the wish and the mind of the masses be respected.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by 01emek(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
sherryshitt:

Now I see why she refuse to date u, not only because u r short but also bcs common sense far frm u. No vex
hahahahahaha sorry my dear i am taller than 97 percent of the people that commented on that thread and 2 percent are the Same height, only 1 percent is taller than i.

That story was fabricated as well as all my topics on nairaland (research and see that my topics are jokes and fun catching) which was created just by mere thought and for the fun of it. Some of my topics are Contradicting to each other sef..

You see, i only fooled you and other gullible nairalanders because only lies make frontpage this days.

Watchout for my next thread that would Make frontpagesmiley
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Tamakay(m): 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
politricks:
Read my post again and you will discover that i meant his general performance so far. That was why i used the word 'especially' because there is no doubt that has been his most challenging task so far. Even the topic of my thread did not specify. But thanks anyway, i guess i have to improve on my writing in order to communicate more clearly.

And that's why I did not say u miss d point but using the word 'narrowing' because u used 'especially'. Anyway this is d beauty of intellectual argument. Keep it up bro we are one
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Phame: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
9/10

I'm beginning to find space in my heart to forgive him.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by ultiliberty(m): 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
Very astute & diplomat
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by focus7: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Before now I rated him zero but with the confrimation of Amaechi I now rates him 8. Wailer life is a pathetic one, the op results into rating the senate president because he allows Amaechi confirmation to scale through. All wailers can go and plung in the lagoon if the feel like Nigeria will still move forward.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by barcaboi(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
wallex1983:
Even though the SP caused most of the problem initially, I think he has stood by his party. I strongly recommend the party to give him a soft landing now...... Just that ekweremadu guy sha..... The guy still needs to leave.

Why didn't he walkout with his colleagues?

APC I hail.

7/10 for saraki today
they shdav impeached him
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by fanenGold(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
Base on the present not the past am still looking,objectively. 4.5
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by aresa: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
I didn't doubt his ability and capacity to do the job, i just detest how he obtained the job.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by MostIncredibleDFirst: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
He doesn't look confident. He lacks wisdom, candor and maturity which david mark was noted for, -especially when attempting to rule on a point of order. He's average at 4/10.

1 Like

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Daremee: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
10 out of 10.

He has been holding upwell and holding court graciously.

He shall yet overcome.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
tollytexy:
My rating is zero.. reason is I'm selling this space

For glo airtime grin grin grin grin grin

I 'll infarred u N10 airtime,so forward me the C of O gringrin
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by OTUNBAPASSA1(m): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
8/10
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by tmoney82: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by unitysheart(m): 6:43am On Oct 30, 2015
Godjone:
ba what?

So this is ur definition of balance? I pity u and ur generation.

As for saraki, he is a fool and shall forever remain such. Its time for the pdp senators to stop following the fool to cct and ensure they use their wealth and connection to jail the foolish saraki.

Ur man saraki will face impeachment or jail.
Nonsense.

Mr man, give yourself brain. So, what do you expect Saraki to have done? Nigerians are so bias. I'm sure you are one of those who insisted that nothing must happen to Saraki despite his CCT trial. You are one of those that an accused person is innocent until proven guilty. But, since this didn't go your way you have started singing a new song.

Moreover, must you respond to my rating? Abeg carry your wailing go another moniker, no stay my Lane at all.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by banio: 6:51am On Oct 30, 2015
90 %
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2015
with his composure ystdy.....i rate him zero
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by WailingWailer00(m): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2015

His English and grammatical proficiency is a shame

An illiterate would do a better job

Fvck APC
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by richard870(m): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2015
LivingDiamond:

I gave him that because even in the midst of his crisis @ the tribunals, he was unshaken and he never allowed sentiment and political bitterness to come over him...He was cool and calm all through and followed all due process...it will be in the records that saraki presided over the most anticipated ministerial nominee screening in the history of our country!
Most controversial u mean ?
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by idsamoo(m): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2015
-2 (minus 2-) ,because he seems to be acting drama for now to seek supports!!
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by rockyh(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2015
01emek:
I rate Buhari 0/10 for visiting 14 countries barely 5 month of swearing in.

And Saraki 10/10 for being a man even thus Tinubu is witch haunting him.
u talk lik a kid did he go der fr summer brk or to awaken our damagef economy thru biz bi-lateral agreement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS / Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies / G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.