Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs (35195 Views)

Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers / Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries / Photos:The 5 DCGs of The Nigeria Customs Service Proceed on Voluntary Retirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by EbirichBen(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Why won't they leave when One of them was suppose to Head the Office of the CG of Custom.

Just imagine one day they will use a retired Police officer to head the Army. ...........Bros this one na joke.

1 Like

Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by Ediss(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
Kids in nairaland. O God how come am here. Well its just a forum for laf laf
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by magicminister: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
hmmmm lawd have mercy!
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by Misterpaul(m): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
I wonder what could be the reason for the sudden resignation.

Whatever the reason may be. I think its a good development, old people should leave way for fresh people to come in.

This should be replicated in all the government parastatals and civil service organization.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by mranova(m): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Great news, that means there are 5 vacant positions in the Nigerian Customs Service. The annoying thing is that quietly some "well connected " people will be drawn up to fill such vacant positions.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by DeviIhimself: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
IbnSultaan:
IsraeliAIRFORCE

go to bed
wailing wailer
li juo nsi onu ebea
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by Sadiqaslk(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Let them go so that young Officers would grow in the system.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by oweman: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
jajainall:
Eayya, including my village man DCG mera... sanity at last will be in Nig. Customs service .... corruption and impunity bye - bye

Mutiny
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by XYZ123: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
masu gudu su gudu

1 Like

Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by kennycalls(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
let the new flame roll.....
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by teabully(m): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
If anyone has being following what being happenin in d ncs, one Wld knw so many rots in d system. Although, one of them was meant to be promoted to the rank of CG, from a reliable source, when these DCG's were investigated by security operatives, one was discovered having over a billion in his Bank account, the other Dcg, was seen having abt 500million in his account, while the other has just A million nairaa in his account, with over 1000 choice houses across nigeria, alas, PMB, had to appoint someone he cld trust and never being stained, so he shopped for colonel Hammed Ali, d new CG.
Seriously, am not surprised seeing this, heard a long time ago.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
IbnSultaan:
IsraeliAIRFORCE

go to bed
wailing wailer

This comment is nothing short of downright disgraceful. Is posting a confidential letter online your version of running a proper system?
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by obo389(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
rubbish!!!
if this is how NCS write and transmit sensitive documents,then am highly disappointed in them.
so NCS don't have internal memo to write such sensitive document again abi?
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by Pidggin(f): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
They have removed them so that Awsas and Fullanees will replace them
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by konkerall(m): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
'haven'

1 Like

Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by omolami: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
This is not voluntary per ce but forced retirement in which you tell the DCG to put up voluntary letter or be forced on compulsory retirement if they do not. Voluntary is better. Buhari is leading career projection jeopardised.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
Henry120:

This comment is nothing short of downright disgraceful. Is posting a confidential letter online your version of running a proper system?

oga
Henry take it easy on me.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by osazeeblue01: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
Too much money. That is the reason.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by ndcide(m): 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
This looks like a desperate propaganda by the janjaweeddds

These people can do anything to make us believe in their shameful false anti-corruption.

1 Like

Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by MrMcJay(m): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
ndcide:
This looks like a desperate propaganda by the janjaweeddds

These people can do anything to make us believe in their shameful false anti-corruption.

Denial is the first stage of insanity.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by Blackkie: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Simple smart game.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by panpan(m): 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
I thought voluntary retirement was an individual affair. Why would four employees sign one letter of voluntary retirement?

1 Like

Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by 2kris(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
ademoladeji:
We need voluntary employment toooooooo
in d nig army i presume
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by femiero: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
If I'm not mistaken, I suppose this to be confidential document.

What has Nigerians turned into?

What is actually the definition of corruption to Nigerians when ethics and principles are burned on the alter of partisan politics and sycophantic egos?

I am afraid, things are really worse than we imagined about our orientation, values and morals.

Jonathan made this country great by making sure he signed the FOI bill into law. Never again will Nigerians be kept in the dark. If people are retiring en masse we want to know why.

1 Like

Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by madgoat(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
How can i join customs service?
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by kunzaar83(m): 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
paramedic:
I feel for them tho....
One of them was meant to be promoted to Comp Gen but.....
who told u that? Its from the ACGs that CG is appointed, then the DCG and the fomer CG will retire
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by mozel247: 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
Which Hamid.. The one we were told very meticulous with spending but spotted using private jet on first official oversight visit. I think this change is a scam. Many things wrong with this government...
I supported this government but may soon join the wailers. Getting fed up with all this lies

1 Like

Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by soropee: 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
It is obvious they've to retire voluntarily. The ethic of their job has been compromised by the singular action of PMB of acting a retired Army Officers as the Head of Customs.

This is like a situation of appointing a principal of a secondary school as a Vice Chancellor. It is not a good precedence PMB is laying now, soon than later this particular action might cost the Nigerian Customs a serious in the structure of leadership. I hope this anomaly is addressed soonest
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by omenka(m): 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Is like you're mannerless and uncultured than I can ever imagine?

Gosh, you exhibit this primitive and reckless behaviour and still get the gut to throw abusive words join nam?

This your thread disgust me.
...And you, Mr Ngwakwe, have a very primitive grasp of english language.

Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by Blizzy9ja: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

fresh legs ke, why not allow fresh face run the affairs of this country?
I tire oh... They keep reshuffling old unrepentant criminals and then some jobless youth will still shout #change... New faces please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment / Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers / Forged Senate Rule: ‘it’s Not Late For Saraki To Resign’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.