Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs (35194 Views)

Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers / Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries / Photos:The 5 DCGs of The Nigeria Customs Service Proceed on Voluntary Retirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by teabully(m): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2015
bomasek:
My dear,shut your mouth,what do u mean by what u just posted. Those guys are equivalent of Generals in the Army,do u expect them to be poor. Do u think their wealth can be traced only to corruption as officers. Some of them rose through the ranks and may have acquired some of these monies and properties even as CAC. How many of our Generals are been scrutinised the way these men have been. For me,I believe it's high time they left rather than give compliments to their far junior in service. It's better to leave with your dignity intact than leave with disgrace.
I can see you are not learned, sk yourself these questions, *are those DCG'S entrepreneurs. *Are they professionals i.e lawyers, doctors, engineers, etc *Do they work for a private organization or MNC whose sole aim is profit maximization. See, dese pple are govt employees, they r public/civil servants and I bet dir salaries can't be ova a million naira monthly, so tell me, don't they have responsibilities @ home to cater for. And for urr information they rose from aa lower rank to dat DCG, so u Shd knw they v only spent lik 4 or 5yrs on dat seat, and dy neva strted with such pay from the bottom. How come dey saved up to dat amount. Think.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by pfadom: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2015
Bad written expression in English language. ... haven risen...?
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by 2kris(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2015
ademoladeji:

Bros, we get fight before?

If na joke, abeg stop am ooooo

FIRS, NNPC, SEC, FERMA, DPR, CBN, Min. of Foreign Affairs... All these dey there, you no suggest.

Chai! You're wicked oooooo
i mean short service in d army ohh
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by bomasek(m): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2015
teabully:
I can see you are not learned, sk yourself these questions, *are those DCG'S entrepreneurs. *Are they professionals i.e lawyers, doctors, engineers, etc *Do they work for a private organization or MNC whose sole aim is profit maximization. See, dese pple are govt employees, they r public/civil servants and I bet dir salaries can't be ova a million naira monthly, so tell me, don't they have responsibilities @ home to cater for. And for urr information they rose from aa lower rank to dat DCG, so u Shd knw they v only spent lik 4 or 5yrs on dat seat, and dy neva strted with such pay from the bottom. How come dey saved up to dat amount. Think.
It's obvious u r outside the system,am in the system and I know what's obtainable in it. Won't go further than this,good day Sir.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by ademoladeji(m): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2015
2kris:
i mean short service in d army ohh
Short service in FIRS too

1 Like

Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by MrPresident1: 10:06am On Oct 30, 2015
Foolish people everywhere, people who have lost the ability to think, all I hear is 'they are thieves', 'they are thieves' nobody is bothering to ask why the topmost echelon of a very important and strategic Govt. institution has decided to resign enmasse, men who have put in the most productive times of their lives in the service of the nation.

No nation can thrive in an atmosphere where fear is the motivation, after serving for upwards of 30 years, one person would just come from nowhere to come and rubbish you.

Better to live free!

Happy retirement!

2 Likes

Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by teabully(m): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2015
bomasek:
It's obvious u r outside the system,am in the system and I know what's obtainable in it. Won't go further than this,good day Sir.
lol, it obvious, u r not in d system, how much is d take home of an Asc, ask urslf or any of ur relatives in ncs, cos am sure u ain't 1.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by 400billionman: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2015
These men are wise. Most Nigerians are senseless in greed. Why wait till you get caught ?

If you don make like N100m from backyard when your total salary nah N60m after 30 years of service, why not retire. ?
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by bomasek(m): 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
teabully:
lol, it obvious, u r not in d system, how much is d take home of an Asc, ask urslf or any of ur relatives in ncs, cos am sure u ain't 1.
I work @Area 1(that's the only clue I can let out),figure it out. Who's talking about take home pay? Do u know how folks circumvent the system in NCS? U know nothing Jon snow. I'm surprised u expect a DCG to be a pauper,how many Generals in the army are poor.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by 2kris(m): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
ademoladeji:

Short service in FIRS too
what about the navy
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by ademoladeji(m): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
2kris:
what about the navy
Except dem go post me go Nigerian Embassy in Canada
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by Adesiji77: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
If I'm not mistaken, I suppose this to be confidential document.

What has Nigerians turned into?

What is actually the definition of corruption to Nigerians when ethics and principles are burned on the alter of partisan politics and sycophantic egos?

I am afraid, things are really worse than we imagined about our orientation, values and morals.

Another one is out....Nigerians!

https://www.nairaland.com/2702327/names-25-customs-comptrollers-retired
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
Adesiji77:

Another one is out....Nigerians!

https://www.nairaland.com/2702327/names-25-customs-comptrollers-retired

You misunderstood my previous comment.

Displaying their numbers, name and corresponding signatures attached is the problem.

The documents containing their signatures should be exclusively private.

1 Like

Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by Adesiji77: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You misunderstood my previous comment.

Displaying their numbers, name and corresponding signatures attached is the problem.

The documents containing their signatures should be exclusively private.

I didn't misunderstand you, I completely agree with your submission. Only notified you of a fresh incident.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by Faru: 8:53am On Nov 02, 2015
For those of you making stupid comments my simple prayer for you is that may you put in about 30 years of service and when you are about to get to the summit of your career may an outsider be brought to head you.
Re: Voluntary Retirement's Hit Customs by bomasek(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
Faru:
For those of you making stupid comments my simple prayer for you is that may you put in about 30 years of service and when you are about to get to the summit of your career may an outsider be brought to head you.
Guy no mind them,its obvious most aren't in the system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com / Dead Farmers: Garba Shehu Reacts To Backlash Over Comment / Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.